Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video (55011 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Gushing About Olakunle Churchill, Her Ex Husband In Throwback Video / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by wizod(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
To what do we owe this information?
my dear i tire oooooo

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by molbic(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cynthia killed her career with pride, rudeness and drugs
she was busy opening her ears nose clitoris and and her wherever

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2020
aye mi temi, ba mi!

unah blogger blogger is wikkeett like Wike aaasweeaar!

Chai!

How unah want make this chick resurrect her career again now?

grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Parkleader: 9:35pm On May 24, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Nawa oh! This internet you dey see so na 1 big time record keeper oh. But this village people eeh, dem strong no be here oh, see as dey wan pour sand for Cynthia Morgan's garri.

Verdict: Think before you talk so that your past will not hunt you in the future.
So you thing say davido no know about the video? If she humble herself he go still help her, i think. grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Realfrankie(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Excess drugs, she was following burna's steps
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by isaiahethan: 9:46pm On May 24, 2020
No money to bleach again she's too dark man
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2020
Parkleader:

So you thing say davido no know about the video? If she humble herself he go still help her, i think. grin
According to Broda Shaggi, she go wear humbility las las

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by ayesco202(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2020
Diplomatic OPJ of Wazobia FM said something about Cynthia that year. It was related to pride. OPJ is one of the most blunt human beings I've known.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
Female version of burna boy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by poweredcom(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2020
Cynthia now na davido wan rescue you ..when they were are the top you were too gangsta
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Mraproko1: 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
Ar lie she ar tell, ways say, ah sur d Ting set d ting to far way mi g, respek to Davido.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by LedRock: 10:07pm On May 24, 2020
Cynthia Morgan a.k.a madrina now follows davido, I think she has learnt her lesson.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Nmezor(f): 10:10pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm, the power of the internet
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Omoslim26: 10:20pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

yeah right poor media spin... Jude should think of better deflection plan.. she called Davido a fvck boy, she is arrogant blah blah blah, doesn't give you the right to financially exploit a naïve artist and turn her to a slave till she got depressed

in times like dis it's better to just stay plain and not pick sides so you don't end up picking the wrong side

Jude might be a bloody user

c Morgan might be a bitch trying to pull out all the cheap sympathy she can get

I am not calling Jude a saint

but hey fear woman fear woman fear woman

so my take let's just keep our fingers crossed and let dis guys prove themselves
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Exc2000: 10:25pm On May 24, 2020
you are right tho.. and the pity party sentiments is already working

Omoslim26:

in times like dis it's better to just stay plain and not pick sides so you don't end up picking the wrong side

Jude might be a bloody user

c Morgan might be a bitch trying to pull out all the cheap sympathy she can get

I am not calling Jude a saint

but hey fear woman fear woman fear woman

so my take let's just keep our fingers crossed and let dis guys prove themselves

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Denique(f): 10:35pm On May 24, 2020
edo3:
D girl dey do drugs?

But why post this now when dafidi wan help her??

These are enemies at d points of breakthrough wey mfm dey pray against be this oo..

grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Omoslim26: 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
you are right tho.. and the pity party sentiments is already working

I tell you

e no go tey wey beta breeze go blow all of us go gada see foul yansh

but which yansh

se na male yansh

abi na female yansh

time will tell
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by guess1109(f): 10:47pm On May 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:

That's exactly what I think her problem was, now she's trying to blame her management for her failure
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by subcbouy: 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
she no does savings, uh? She smokes all as it comes? �
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by VicM6: 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
and now davido wants to help her.... well no wonder the elders said human's are like river...... Bleep person up today and in 5years time u will be at his or her door step begging 4 aims....... life dey turn by turn, JUST BE WISE AND THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by HMarshal(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:

That's what ppl don't get.someday burna boy will play the victim card too & all will go ahhhhh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by LtChisom: 11:20pm On May 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A throwback video has surfaced on social media showing the moment Cynthia Morgan hurled insults at ‘damiduro’ crooner, Davido.

The video dates back to 2016, the year a serious beef existed between Cynthia and Davido, two artistes who were dominating the industry at the time.

After winning best reggae/dancehall act at the just concluded Headies, Cynthia Morgan went on snapchat to lay insults on Davido because he endoresed Lil Kesh as his favorite atiste on the same ‘Next Rated category’ Cynthia Morgan was equally nominated for.

She had shared a video where she mocked Davido, by mimicking his infamous voice saying: “And the award for the best reggae/dancehall category is Cynthia Morgan.”

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6D0d1RljQ

Chai! This girl village people are relentless.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by zedegit: 11:21pm On May 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:

You don chop jackal meat before? Answer e get why I dey ask.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Obynolee(f): 11:27pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

yeah right poor media spin... Jude should think of better deflection plan.. she called Davido a fvck boy, she is arrogant blah blah blah, doesn't give you the right to financially exploit a naïve artist and turn her to a slave till she got depressed

How did he turn him a slave?, Cynthia Morgan had about 3 hits before Jude signed her so,she being a novice that just sign any document without going through it shouldn't come to play.
As Jude asked, what exactly did he do to her?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by brainbox2014(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2020
In the other news...
Burna Boy Allegedly Arrested After His Neighbours Reported Him For Noise Pollution (VIDEO)
Details here: https://www.plat4om.com/?p=47021
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by kayo80(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2020
festacman:
Like Jude Okoye said, Cynthia Morgan burnt bridges just like Burna Boy is doing.

Yeah, and the funny thing is that they dated back in the day. I mean, Cynthia Morgan and Burna Bit dated back then.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by DisGuy: 11:52pm On May 24, 2020
Still dont understand how people do dancehall/reggae in Nigeria

Even faking jamaican accent in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 24, 2020
Bonatheripper:
past will come to hunt you.

Anyone seen Iyanya or ice Prince?

I have job for them

Iyanya is now a private stripper for big goddesses while Ice prince is a small time gigolo still pretending to be a rapper.... oh u say u have jobs for them?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video by yuswrld20(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2020
REALLY ghost of the past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.