|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,936,925 members, 7,107,062 topics. Date: Friday, 07 October 2022 at 02:22 PM
What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / According To Forbes If Your Business Doesn't Have This,you'll Be Out Of Business / Providers Of Business Loan, SBLC, Bank Guarantee, Letter Of Credit, SME Loan, (2) (3) (4)
|7 Killer Of Business by relicng: 7:52pm On May 24, 2020|
Times have been tough for thousands of people who have either lost their jobs in the past decade or waiting endlessly for a job that may never come. Poverty at grass roots level is a sorry story as majority of the population has no means of sustainable live hood. There is rural exodus of youths. It is necessary to educate Nigerians that paid employments is no longer a REALITY in this country and that the only way out is self employment (start a small business of your own). By so doing, you take control of your worries, manage your destiny and provide security for your future.
Knowledge is only a potential power says an adage and paves the road of riches. When you know which road to take, information brings transformation. If you are not informed, you cannot be transformed. Enough information brings you to your destinations. Why we have large scale of unemployment in this country is because the country’s unemployed is made up of young people who lack productive & marketable skills.
Before you begin your business, there are some attitudes you need to develop to ascend far in your business venture. We hear how different people started their business, and before you know it, the business has folded up. Majority of these failed folks shift the blame to unavailability of capital to float the business, while others put the blame on the business environment. But despite these reasons, quite a numbers of entrepreneur still launch out and succeed against all old.
Just like every aspect of life, failure is a reality, if you don’t plan well enough you can fail too, but that is not your portion. The truth be told, the business environment is quite competitive, for you to be a successful business person, there are certain mind-set and skills you need to develop. You need to be extremely enterprising to have a fair share of your business niche, no matter how demanded your products are, you are not the only one that will be selling in a particular location and even if you are the only one, you still need to learn how to get to your target audience.
7 KILLER OF BUSINESS
1. LACK OF VISION: Vision is a picture, imagination or your hope of a desired future. You need to map out a line of business activities and follow it up with a corresponding action. You need to see yourself as the next CEO of a leading company. You need to see it before you can get it, so what you can’t see, it is extremely difficult to get.
2. LACK OF PASSION: Passion is the master key to break financial difficulties in life. Any one that desire financial freedom in life, must have a passion for something that can generate steady income. Every successful adventure in life is a product of an ever burning passion. You need to be passionate about your business for you to get your desired result. With passion running through your blood, you can turn your small business into a mega company. Passion drives you beyond your status. Passion grants you easy access to unlimited flow of creativity and innovation that can take your business beyond your wildest imagination. I'm very sure you have heard a million times that your treasure is in your joy. When you are passionate doing a particular thing every day, you constantly improve and become an authority, and when you become an authority, money flow along naturally.
3. LACK OF DETERMINATION: No matter how easy and lucrative a business opportunity might look, you need to be determined to see profit, there will always be ups and down as you go but with determination you can sail through to the end.
4. LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: knowledge is power. If you understand the business you’re doing, the business will surely grow with speed. Business knowledge is an important strategic asset. It is a sum of skills, experiences, capabilities and expert insight, which you collectively create and rely on in your business.
5. BAD ATTITUDE: Attitude is everything, for better or worse. The ways you react to your customer have a powerful effect on the results you obtain. A negative attitude is almost a guarantee that life will be more difficult and less fulfilling than it should be.
6. LACK OF ADVERTISEMENT: For a successful business, good advertising techniques are needed to promote that business's products. Advertisements can be placed on a variety of media. Television, radio, magazines and newspapers, but the Internet has continued to gain popularity among advertisers. Advertising is not limited to media options; ads can be placed in physical locations, such as billboards, stickers, walls e.t.c.
7. LACK OF FOCUS: Lack of focus means being easily distracted, overlooking details, and not completing tasks or projects. In business, you have to be stable. You start soap selling today; tomorrow you’ve drop soap selling and entering cloth selling. That will never help you in business. Select your product, start and focus.
|Re: 7 Killer Of Business by dawnomike(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2020|
You are right to a great extent
1 Like 1 Share
King of finance: GTBank is the Most Admired Financial Services Brand in Africa / Lets Learn Together: How To Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrencies And Binary Options / 10 Awesome Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria In This COVID-19 Period (2020)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56