Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo (10949 Views)

Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Indirect Primaries In APC Will Turn Into Dollar Bazaar / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Captainrambo2: 6:46am On May 25, 2020
Oshiomole will fail in edo. Waiting

1 Like

Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Captainrambo2: 6:49am On May 25, 2020
iokpebholo:
Hahahaha.kalo Kalo party. grin grin.Oshiomole just remember say na God go punish u
obhiaba ....
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Ehigielove(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2020
As a Professor of political matters, have joined this forum to enlighten others who does not know much, please before you comment to any post, think assiduously. The mode of a party primary is determine by the NWC, if they chose direct for Edo and indirect for Ondo, how does it affect you.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Biofil84(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2020
oz4real83:
who polarised the Edo State chapter of APC? Is it not the same group of people led by Oshiomole?. They polarised it so as to find an excuse to impose an indirect primary. We should never be one sided in our analysis. The battle will be tough.
God will bless you for this cos u took it out of my mouth. You caused a particular system to have factions so that you can impose your devlish act

God is bigger than NWC and oshiomole, nobody harassed you during your time they gave you two term in office now u want to spoil somebody's own.
#istandwithObaseki.
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by OKorowanta: 7:06am On May 25, 2020
ajailer:
I can see some ppl mentioning Prof sagay's name in this matter. Only thing I will say is that if they can't take time to read articles but only rush to drop comments....na Dem sabi.

you don't argue with ppl whose mind is already made up to be one sided, if they can't liberate themselves from their lazy ways then na Dem sabi

Upon say dem explain everything for the write up..
Immediately i saw the headline,I decided to read through to see if any reason was given for choosing indirect days after the NWC settled for direct primaries in Edo.
Reasons clearly stated!
We no dey try at all.
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Tyriq: 7:06am On May 25, 2020
aviara:
APC has never been a democratic party that has
and upholds well defined standards. Their standards are usually set based on their sentiments n d result they wish to achieve. So d goal post doesn't have a permanent location. They call this "progressive mindset" where d ends justifies d means. So black today can become white if that will get them d result they want.
APC is cursed!!!
Lol you right, progressive godfatherism
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by chloedogie(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2020
Trailblazer1:
APC is a useless political party.

You adopted Direct primary in Edo only to adopt indirect primary in Ondo. grin

Useless vindictive set of clowns grin

Every single word in a sentence matters. The subject and body read "may adopt". And only one man speaking for NWC not even their spokesman.
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2020
Judeerons32:
For those shouting Indirect in Edo. The truth is the nwc could not have picked any other mode except direct. There are 2 factions in edo with court cases. Indirect means the nwc will recognize one. And if the court says otherwise the whole process is nullified. But with direct the candidate of the party is immune to the various faction Court cases. That was the mistake Apc made in Rivers and have avoided repeating.
If Obaseki is scared direct primary will be rigged he should not bother to contest the main election because even that is not immune to rigging.
Direct is the most democratic process. Not indirect where half of the delegates are staff of the governor such as commissioners and aides.
Let him match his words with action. Actually he doesn't have a choice.
With Direct Primary Obaseki is gone, I assure you he won't get APC Gubernitorial Ticket
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Xpol: 7:37am On May 25, 2020
Our number one problem in Nigeria are the followers not the leaders as most people say cos the followers choose the leaders. Your loyal boy Xpol is here again. Watch out for my next singles " killing myself an Kuruna "
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Luckydubby7(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2020
Ehigielove:
As a Professor of political matters, have joined this forum to enlighten others who does not know much, please before you comment to any post, think assiduously. The mode of a party primary is determine by the NWC, if they chose direct for Edo and indirect for Ondo, how does it affect you.
. And same people we still come out and tell us that Coronavirus is real.
Churches shouldn't open?
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Reference(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2020
That is how we roll in Nigeria. That is why this country is like this. Nothing is ever straightforward here. Foreigners have come to know us as a crooked people. Once again we find have unanimity in values, standards, laws and justice impossible to handle. From politics, to economics, to social structures, in everything we do, we place expediency above reliability and dependability. How do you make progress this way as a people.

If a man ran his family this way having differing rules and standards for his children, if a manager ran his company with discordant objectives for his staff, how do they expect success. This lack of a proper structure in doing things borne out of a lack of vision is not just an APC malaise but a problem with the black race as a whole. The inability to organise things properly has put ussat the bottom of the league of nations fir generations.
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2020
Trailblazer1:

I'm sure you didn't read before you responded

Are you an APC member?
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Ehigielove(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Are u a member? please talk with brain
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by OKTolu: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
Direct primary in Edo but indirect in ondo,APC I hail oooo,Obaseki this is a message to you.
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Ehigielove(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. And same people we still come out and tell us that Coronavirus is real.
Churches shouldn't open?
Young man what are u exonerating?
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by iokpebholo: 9:51am On May 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
obhiaba ....
Egbe fue're' obhiaba
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Captainrambo2: 10:42am On May 25, 2020
iokpebholo:
Egbe fue're' obhiaba
wink wink wink cheesy

G. Hope you re not rooting for izeiyamu
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by lenghtinny(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2020
Whoever takes APC serious in 2020 definitely has misplaced priorities in life....

The only people allowed to support their madness are those benefiting directly from the higi haga confusion they are fond of orchestrating e.g the Lagos speaker.

Five years of change and what Nigeria got is confusion, lies, deceit, corruption, blatant disregard for the citizenry, abuse of office and the likes.
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by ThatFairGuy: 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
Trailblazer1:

This is sentimental comment. I'm very sure you read and comprehend the reason for the decisions
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by iokpebholo: 3:08pm On May 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
wink wink wink cheesy

G. Hope you re not rooting for izeiyamu
No sir.I cant root for an unstable fellow like Ize Iyamu
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by Captainrambo2: 4:04pm On May 25, 2020
iokpebholo:
No sir.I cant root for an unstable fellow like Ize Iyamu
correct man. cheesy wink
Re: APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo by inyenejo(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2020
If u are a sane mind please say no to apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Throws Out Benjamin Nungwa's Case / COVID-19: Buhari’s Government Totally Irresponsible, Has Failed Woefully - PDP / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.