Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke (2299 Views)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj / Gov. Ugwuanyi Deserves Second Term Like His Predecessors, Says Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 1:59am On May 25, 2020
Chlerion:
Onye wayo grin grin grin grin
Grow up!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by GamalNasser: 2:02am On May 25, 2020
Chlerion:
Onye wayo grin grin grin grin

Af
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by seguno2: 3:26am On May 25, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Wetin dey do America sef undecided

Did someone remove your brain box??
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 3:50am On May 25, 2020
Malawian:
[s]All these new assault was because of their one and only international shining light - Adesina, who is now under the spotlight of the USofA[/s].
Thrash
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by EkperemoEgbabi: 4:38am On May 25, 2020
Malawian:
All these new assault was because of their one and only international shining light - Adesina, who is now under the spotlight of the USofA.

Well said. Fear afonjas pass devil, infact na dem invent devil.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by MetaPhysical: 4:42am On May 25, 2020
Ekwutox:
This was a man that helped to airlift those ingrates to safety in Nigeria that they are opening threads for and slandering.

Typical Yoruba.

We are crime-intolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 6:08am On May 25, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Well said. Fear afonjas pass devil, infact na dem invent devil.
undecided
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by oyatz(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2020
Excuse me bros, who was arrested?

RuudVanNisteroy:

The FBI does not engage in slander. They got a judge to issue an arrest warrant based on hard evidence, which they believe will lead to a conviction in court.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2020
Yobabad:
Bola Tinubu will never go to the US again and California to be precise

Learn to understand how the West works. The West is different to Africa. No African is rich enough to impress the West and this pertains to Igbos like Onyeama they will jail instantly like a nobody.

Yet some Africans are powerful enough to impress the West because of the influence they wield in politics and leadership of people and economies. That is the case for Yorubas like Tinubu, Obasanjo etal.

When we tell Igbos to stop seeing money and those who have it as all-important they never listen. Tinubu is not the mate of any Igbo alive today. Learn to deal with that and stop mentioning him non-stop up and down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by ccffwx: 9:31am On May 25, 2020
Afonjas as usual trying to use these ones to deflect from Akinwumi Adesina's US probe. Leave Invictus and Onyema. They will pay for whatever they have done. They didn't ask you to take paracetamol for them. Cheap cowardly tactics.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Akpaamunsi: 9:56am On May 25, 2020
Grayoso:

Learn to understand how the West works. The West is different to Africa. No African is rich enough to impress the West and this pertains to Igbos like Onyeama they will jail instantly like a nobody.

Yet some Africans are powerful enough to impress the West because of the influence they wield in politics and leadership of people and economies. That is the case for Yorubas like Tinubu, Obasanjo etal.

When we tell Igbos to stop seeing money and those who have it as all-important they never listen. Tinubu is not the mate of any Igbo alive today. Learn to deal with that and stop mentioning him non-stop up and down.

Where is funke Adeosun? She currently dey flip burger for mcdonalds for peckham while her madam, Okonjo iweala done get 8 international appointments since she commot for office.

Ibos no be una mates, I be half afonja, *but I still need to tell una the truth.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Where is funke Adeosun? She currently dey flip burger for mcdonalds for peckham while her madam, Okonjo iweala done get 8 international appointments since she commot for office.

Ibos no be una mates, I be half afonja, *but I still need to tell una the truth.

Lol. Iweala the puppet of the West. What a joke. What influence does she have on Nigeria for any Western power interested in the biggest black nation on earth to court her for? She is at best a glorified saleswoman for Western organizations and never Governments.

Trust me, Mandela, Nkrumah or Awolowo she ain't. She is just another compromised technocrats and hack for sale to the highest bidder. Those ones are a pound a dozen.

Don't mention her when we talk of influential Africans the West respect for their uncompromising Africaness. You Igbos are such an empty joke these days that it is only comparative nonentities like Iweala you have to brag with.

We are talking folks who shape the direction and future of whole nations and this one is talking of a common lackey of world Bank etal. Looolz. Even Abba Kyari was of more worth to the West than Iweala, Ezekwesili, Soludo and the rest of una champions joined together. Igbos don suffer.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Akpaamunsi: 11:07am On May 25, 2020
[s]Grayoso:

Lol. Iweala the puppet of the West. What a joke. What influence does she have on Nigeria for any Western power interested in the biggest black nation on earth to court her for? She is at best a glorified saleswoman for Western organizations and never Governments.

Trust me, Mandela, Nkrumah or Awolowo she ain't. She is just another compromised technocrats and hack for sale to the highest bidder. Those ones are a pound a dozen.

Don't mention her when we talk of influential Africans the West respect for their uncompromising Africaness. You Igbos are such an empty joke these days that it is only comparative nonentities like Iweala you have to brag with.

We are talking folks who shape the direction and future of whole nations and this one is talking of a common lackey of world Bank etal. Looolz. Even Abba Kyari was of more worth to the West than Iweala, Ezekwesili, Soludo and the rest of una champions joined together. Igbos don suffer.[/s]

Typical afonja always shifting the goal posts. Answer my question instead of typing long sermon.

WHERE IS FUNKE ADEOSUN?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Typical afonja always shifting the goal posts. Answer my question instead of typing long sermon.

WHERE IS FUNKE ADEOSUN?

Why should I know or care? Mumu, why don't you ask lunatic Kanu who is always up in the business of Yorubas as you and most Igbos are.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Ojiofor: 12:45pm On May 25, 2020
Is he on trial?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2020
Ojiofor:
Is he on trial?
He has refused to turn himself to the US authorities and defend the charges.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 25, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

WHERE IS FUNKE ADEOSUN?
Went back to England.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Akpaamunsi: 1:24pm On May 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Went back to England.

Flipping burgers in mcdonalds peckham from a reliable source wink
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Ojiofor: 1:40pm On May 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He has refused to turn himself to the US authorities and defend the charges.

I see.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Flipping burgers in mcdonalds peckham from a reliable source wink
She made enough money in Nigeria to retire.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

I see.
And abandoned the $14.2 million dollars they froze in American and Canadian banks shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Some Nigerian Politicians In Mecca And Jerusalem / Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! / Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.