Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. (302 Views)

Ever Been Mistaken For Somebody? / Which Gender Can Be More Trusted With Secret - MALES Or FEMALES? / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2020
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I need your opinion concerning a young man I gave the sum of #360,000=(three hundred and sixty thousand naira) to supply me some chemicals. I have been dealing with him for about 5years now.
I gave him money on some occasions in advance and he brought the materials. But this particular one is different. I transferred the said amount to his Sterling Bank account on 27/03/2020 and he promised to deliver the materials in two days time but that was never to be. I called him and he kept giving me excuse, the next thing I found out is that he left the company he was working for immediately he collected my money. I tracked him to Asaba and before we could make attempt to go there, he left for Ilorin abandoning his family in Owerri. I have his pictures and proof of transfer of the money. He does not answer my calls, nor respond to my messages. I am planning to declare him wanted with his name, pictures and phone numbers circulated. His name is Mark, I want to reserve further details but will publish all about him if he remains adamant. Kindly help me to push this to front page. I want everybody on nairaland to see this.
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by incogni2o: 11:35pm On May 24, 2020
Dont talk to him again.

Arrest his Family.

They will fish him out.

1 Like

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by longetivity(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2020
better declare the criminal wanted before he send assasin to you

1 Like

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by Vyzz: 11:42pm On May 24, 2020
smiley cry embarassed lipsrsealed cool cheesy grin
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:
Dont talk to him again.

Arrest his Family.

They will fish him out.

It’s no longer done. He can’t arrest his family
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by OmarEl(m): 1:20am On May 25, 2020
longetivity:
better declare the criminal wanted before he send assasin to you

Point!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Join DOG LOVERS CONCERNS Whatsapp Group Now. / BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. / 2wks Old N22m Toyota Hilux FLYS Across A Valley!!! Driver With Minimum Scratch!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.