Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Jesus Is Like Adam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Like Adam (1162 Views)

Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by advocatejare(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is! Qur'an 36:82

2. She (Mary) said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.

Liar, all the words in the bracket are not in the Arabic Quran, they were only put there to confuse people and to pass false information

Sura 19:21
Qala kathaliki qala rabbuki huwa AAalayya hayyinun walinajAAalahu ayatan lilnnasi warahmatan minna wakana amran maqdiyyan

He said, "Thus; said your Lord, 'It for Me easy, and so that We will make him a sign for the mankind and a Mercy from Us. And is a matter decreed.'"

So where is the Word "be"?
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by jamesid29(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

The way Jesus commissioned Christianity it wasn't something you would just wake up one day and walk up into any building with the thought of being one of his followers.

You must have learnt so many things from his followers who were sent to come and teach you in your home, meditate thoroughly on what you've learned, pray fervently to God to help you in practicing this different and strange line of thought then prepare your mind for fierce opposition from all sides before you can become one of Jesus' true followers! Matthew 10:32-38

Thanks! smiley

Sir, You just created a whole different version of christainity based on works.

How did Paul get saved or what was Paul and Silas reply to the jailer when they were asked what they need to do to be saved in Acts 16:29-33?

9because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.Romans 10:9–10 (ESV)
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by AntiChristian: 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
advocatejare:
Using the same logic, why do you say the Quran is the word of Allah when it was a jinn that you call Jibreel that recited the Quran to Muhammad after tormenting him in the cave of Hira?
Which logic? I asked a question and you are diverting/throwing tantrums! Na wa o!

Paul an enemy of Jesus wrote over half of your New Testament. I think it was a Jinn that converted him too when he claimed he saw light. So a Jinn wrote about 70% of the Bible.

So our Bible is the word of a jinn not of God!

advocatejare:

May it be your portion as you have stated
It will be the portion of the liar!

Shebi Proverbs 19:9 says A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

advocatejare:

It won't have weight to you na. It has reported how Muhammad used to handle his wives when they are menstruating after he covered their farjaha (vagina) with clothes.
And the Hadith is graded as authentic

I've shown you how Allah sniffed his spirit into Maryam's vagina and impregnated her and she gave birth to a Holy Son called Christ.
All na lie!
Proverbs 19:9 says A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

advocatejare:

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Just because of the mischief you want to spread you omitted the fact that the first word Wa-allati is feminine not masculine!

From http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=21&verse=91

Wa-allatī (And she who) aḥṣanat (guarded) farjahā (her chastity) fanafakhnā (so We breathed) fīhā (into her) min (of) rūḥinā (Our Spirit), wajaʿalnāhā (and We made her) wa-ib'nahā (and her son) āyatan (a sign) lil'ʿālamīna (for the worlds.)

We ask Allah to cure you of your lies!

advocatejare:
If you want to know the Biblical account, help yourself like I helped myself with the Quranic account.

No need again! Everything you know na error 404!
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by AntiChristian: 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
advocatejare:

Liar, all the words in the bracket are not in the Arabic Quran, they were only put there to confuse people and to pass false information

Sura 19:21
Qala kathaliki qala rabbuki huwa AAalayya hayyinun walinajAAalahu ayatan lilnnasi warahmatan minna wakana amran maqdiyyan

He said, "Thus; said your Lord, 'It for Me easy, and so that We will make him a sign for the mankind and a Mercy from Us. And is a matter decreed.'"

So where is the Word "be"?

I am not a liar/twister like you. I didn't quote Qur'an 19:21. Open your eyes!
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by advocatejare(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

I am not a liar/twister like you. I didn't quote Qur'an 19:21. Open your eyes!
Where did you quote? It's only when people want to be dubious that they hide their references.
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by sagenaija: 3:52pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is! Qur'an 36:82

2. She (Mary) said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is. Qur'an 3:47

This is what i wrote:
sagenaija:

Let's put this to a rest: Show us where the bolded is in your Koran i.e. where Allah said "Be" in creating Adam and also Jesus.

And this is what you replied:
AntiChristian:

2. She (Mary) said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is. Qur'an 3:47

When you say Allah says "Be" and it is what that means is that it is IMMEDIATELY DONE!
But that did not happen in Adam's case or Jesus. So, maybe your "Be! and it is!" means something else.
The same Koran says Allah made Adam with his hands and then breathed into him.
(Interestingly what about the Koran's silence on the creation of Eve? It is very strange that the Koran does not tell how Eve was created and does not even mention her by name, but just tells that she was created).
So, where is the "Be! And it is!" in the creation of Adam?

Of course in the case of Jesus, Mary still carried her in the womb for nine months. Again, there was no "Be! And it is!"

Note that the portion is not saying "Be! And it WILL BE!" It says "Be! And IT IS!" There is a difference between the two.

You can see how you guys try to FIT anything into your narratives. You have failed again here!
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by advocatejare(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which logic? I asked a question and you are diverting/throwing tantrums! Na wa o!

Paul an enemy of Jesus wrote over half of your New Testament. I think it was a Jinn that converted him too when he claimed he saw light. So a Jinn wrote about 70% of the Bible.
Unfortunately, Muhammad didn't claim that he saw light.

Muhammad was pinned down to the ground thrice until he could no longer breathe: sign of demonic torment

Muhammad shivered and ran home to his mother wife called Khadija whom Muhammad said should cover him because he was still feeling cold after the encounter with the jinn: sign of demonic possession

Muhammad wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff when the torment from the jinn became too much: sign of demonic possession

Muhammad foamed in the mouth and snorted like a camel whenever the jinn visited him and he said the revelation from the jinn was always hard for him to bear: sign of demonic possession

Muhammad said bell is the instrument of Shaytan but the same Muhammad said the revelation the jinn was bringing to him was like the ringing of a bell: sign of demonic possession

At a point when Muhammad had adapted to all his torment, the jinn didn't visit him for a long time and the next time Muhammad saw him and asked why he had not visited him for a while, the jinn said it was because Muhammad had a dog in his house, the jinn like every evil spirit was afraid of dogs: proof that he was a jinn, no angel of the real God is afraid of dogs.

All these have proven that muhammad was tormented and possessed by a demon and was a false prophet

Shebi Proverbs 19:9 says A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
That was why Muhammad perished because he was the father of lies like satan his father. Muhammad lied and sworn false oath and even encouraged his followers to lie and instead of Allah to call him to order, Allah rather proved that he was satan itself by saying that Muhammad can lie and break his oaths anytime he wished and that he had tickets to commit as many sins as possible. Rather than for Allah to encourage his prophet to practice holiness and purity, he encouraged him to live a live of filthiness to the extent of taking over the wife of his adopted son Zayd, raping Hafsa's slave girl on Hafsa's bed after Muhammad had lied to Hafsa that her father Umar wanted to see her only for Hafsa to catch him pant down and Muhammad had to swear never to sleep with the slave girl again.

Muhammad murdered people and encourage his followers to do the same, Muhammad stole and encouarged his followers to steal and plunder.

Muhammad is the devil and the thief Jesus talked about muhammad came to "steal, kill and to destroy"

Just because of the mischief you want to spread you omitted the fact that the first word Wa-allati is feminine not masculine!

From http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=21&verse=91

Wa-allatī (And she who) aḥṣanat (guarded) farjahā (her chastity) fanafakhnā (so We breathed) fīhā (into her) min (of) rūḥinā (Our Spirit), wajaʿalnāhā (and We made her) wa-ib'nahā (and her son) āyatan (a sign) lil'ʿālamīna (for the worlds.)
You're confused, why wont it be feminine when it was referring to Maryam. You cram alot that's why you don't understand English anymore. That aya was talking about Maryam(feminine) who guarded her vagina, but Allah still went ahead and breathe into her vagina and impregnated her. Why were you confused before? You thought Maryam was a man? grin
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by AntiChristian: 4:20pm On May 28, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

When you say Allah says "Be" and it is what that means is that it is IMMEDIATELY DONE!
But that did not happen in Adam's case or Jesus. So, maybe your "Be! and it is!" means something else.
The same Koran says Allah made Adam with his hands and then breathed into him.

1. See reasoning o! Who says it happens immediately? It happens as Allah wills....where did I say immediately?
2. Allah was made as He wills just as Jesus was made with His breath as Allah wills.

sagenaija:

(Interestingly what about the Koran's silence on the creation of Eve? It is very strange that the Koran does not tell how Eve was created and does not even mention her by name, but just tells that she was created).
So, where is the "Be! And it is!" in the creation of Adam?
Of course in the case of Jesus, Mary still carried her in the womb for nine months. Again, there was no "Be! And it is!"
Note that the portion is not saying "Be! And it WILL BE!" It says "Be! And IT IS!" There is a difference between the two.

You can see how you guys try to FIT anything into your narratives. You have failed again here!

I never failed. It is you that failed to understand the narrative.
Allah says:
Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. (Qur'an 3:59)

She (Mary) said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is. (Qur'an 3:47)
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On May 28, 2020
advocatejare:

You're confused, why wont it be feminine when it was referring to Maryam. You cram alot that's why you don't understand English anymore. That aya was talking about Maryam(feminine) who guarded her vagina, but Allah still went ahead and breathe into her vagina and impregnated her. Why were you confused before? You thought Maryam was a man? grin

But in your translation you removed "she" from "wa-allati",

"wa-allati" means And she who but claim it meant "And who"!

Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. (Qur'an 3:59)

She (Mary) said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is. (Qur'an 3:47)

1. Was Adam too being slept with and impregnated too abi?
2. And it was an Angel that met Mary! So why lie on Allah O Christian?
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by advocatejare(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

That means the authors of the Quran was confused because the same Quran in 3:45 says Jesus is 'a word' from Allah, so if it is the same word that Allah used to create everything, then jesus is the one that created everything.

Mention one other person that the Quran refer to as 'a Word' from Allah

1. Was Adam too being slept with and impregnated too abi?
Adam was created from the dust, he had no divinity, he was never referred to as Holy as Jesus is in the Quran. Adam and no other person (not even Muhammad) was never described as being distinguished in this world and his hereafter except Jesus, that's to tell you that you can't comapare Adam with Jesus

2. And it was an Angel that met Mary! So why lie on Allah O Christian?
if it was an 'angel' that also recited the Quran to Muhammad and not allah itself why do you lie on Allah that the Quran is his words?
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by sagenaija: 9:00pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. See reasoning o! Who says it happens immediately? It happens as Allah wills....where did I say immediately?
2. Allah was made as He wills just as Jesus was made with His breath as Allah wills.

I never failed. It is you that failed to understand the narrative.
Allah says:

I can now understand your reasoning.
Cheers!
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by AbuTwins: 8:42am On May 29, 2020
advocatejare:
And you want me to teach you how to read? I'm not your teacher, if you teacher didn't do his/her job well, go and collect your money back

You are devoid of the Holy Spirit!
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by AntiChristian: 9:00am On May 29, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
I can now understand your reasoning.
Cheers!

Same here o! grin
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by AntiChristian: 12:14pm On May 29, 2020
advocatejare:
That means the authors of the Quran was confused because the same Quran in 3:45 says Jesus is 'a word' from Allah, so if it is the same word that Allah used to create everything, then jesus is the one that created everything.

You are the confused fellow. When you are skillful in cherry picking you pick whatever suits your mischief and close your eye to what goes against you.
Allah says:

advocatejare:
Mention one other person that the Quran refer to as 'a Word' from Allah

Jesus came to be by a word from Allah just like everything else comes from His word. The Qur'an is the word of Allah too!

advocatejare:
Adam was created from the dust, he had no divinity, he was never referred to as Holy as Jesus is in the Quran. Adam and no other person (not even Muhammad) was never described as being distinguished in this world and his hereafter except Jesus, that's to tell you that you can't comapare Adam with Jesus

So everything that is created holy is divine right? Truly Jesus son of Maryam was dignified. But have you read where Allah will question him on judgement day?

Qur'an 5:116
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

advocatejare:
if it was an 'angel' that also recited the Quran to Muhammad and not allah itself why do you lie on Allah that the Quran is his words?

Stop fooling around with words. Allah sends Angels to Lot, Abraham and others too.
Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by advocatejare(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus came to be by a word from Allah just like everything else comes from His word. The Qur'an is the word of Allah too!
Jesus is that Word, Jesus is the only one referred to as 'a word' from Allah in the Quran. Jesus is the Word through which everything was created

So everything that is created holy is divine right? Truly Jesus son of Maryam was dignified./quote]

Mention one thing that is Holy that is not divine.

Holiness is divine, that was why Muhammad couldn't live a holy life, he's life was complete filthiness

Jesus had the Dignity that no one else had.

Honoured, distinguished in this world and the Hereafter, no other person had that honour

[quote]Qur'an 5:116
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, [b]You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
So if truly Allah is all-knowing why would he ask Jesus stupid questions?

I even like the way your Quran said Jesus would reply him that if Allah is actually all-knowing he would have known

Stop fooling around with words. Allah sends Angels to Lot, Abraham and others too.
And an 'angel' was the one that recited the Quran to Muhammad, hence Quran is the word of an unknown angel jinn not the word of Allah!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Like Adam by sagenaija: 6:30pm On May 29, 2020
“Father, forgive them; for they do not know what
they are doing.” (Luke 23:34)1
Jesus, during His crucifixion

“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.”2
Muhammad, on his deathbed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Click The Link And Ask Those Questions about the universe / I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases / Important Steps to Attain Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.