Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. (314 Views)

Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! / Jesus Is Like Adam / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by ENGINEERG(m): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Marriage is a beautiful institutions, even ordained by God but in reality , it will take more people to hell, and even hell fire.

Its Marriage that destroyed Adam, and took Adam to hell. Adam was a good man before God gave him eve. He was enjoying his life in the garden, until eve came into his life, and he experienced hell.

And in today's case, most spouses have turned their partners to people who hate, to people who are angry, to people who cheat, to people who are not happy, to people who are depressed and even to bully.
So can anyone serve God well with these behaviors.
I know many people that are good and with happy life- when they are single, but when they married they change for bad. Maybe because of more responsibilities, problems in marriage and depression sometimes.

Now i see marriage will take more people to hell fire if they die cos most people endure marriage for it to work mostly.

And when this Endurance gets to a level it brings hatred.
And Hatred is a sin to God.
And can people enjoy what they Endure?
Can people even serve God well, when they don't have happy homes.
Can God even stay in a home that people are just pretending,whereas all is not well?

1 Like

Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 16, 2022
God ordained marriage? Is God married? I heard he got a son, no wife?

Stay off the opium called Religion. If you want a woman to raise children with, then get married. If its about sex, get a slay queen every other night.

Life is a temporal enjoyment field

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by ENGINEERG(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2022
God Ordained it, doesnt mean God must marry too..God is not a man..
Saturn444:

Stay off the opium called Religion. If you want a woman to raise children with, then get married. If its about sex, get a slay queen every other night.

Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:

God is not a man, yet he wants to impose his will on a man? Who authorized God to ordain marriage?

What is in the marriage for him then since he cant keep a wife yet he wants me to. I am asking for a friend.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2022
How did marriage destroy Adam?

Some of you are unconsciously blaming your God for creating Eve.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Steep: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Marriage is a beautiful institutions, even ordained by God but in reality , it will take more people to hell, and even hell fire.

Its Marriage that destroyed Adam, and took Adam to hell. Adam was a good man before God gave him eve. He was enjoying his life in the garden, until eve came into his life, and he experienced hell.

And in today's case, most spouses have turned their partners to people who hate, to people who are angry, to people who cheat, to people who are not happy, to people who are depressed and even to bully.
So can anyone serve God well with these behaviors.
I know many people that are good and with happy life- when they are single, but when they married they change for bad. Maybe because of more responsibilities, problems in marriage and depression sometimes.

Now i see marriage will take more people to hell fire if they die cos most people endure marriage for it to work mostly.

And when this Endurance gets to a level it brings hatred.
And Hatred is a sin to God.
And can people enjoy what they Endure?
Can people even serve God well, when they don't have happy homes.
Can God even stay in a home that people are just pretending,whereas all is not well?
who told you Adam is in hell?
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Saturn444:

Oh Lord, show this man what it means to not have feared The Most High.

Let him see and have the whole of what pharoah and Nebuchadnezzar experienced.

And let him finally die, the die of the Cursed.

Or better, Lord please Come today!
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:
...Its Marriage that destroyed Adam, and took Adam to hell....

Now you are blaming marriage! Na una type go blame una shoe for not passing exam.

W.H.O needs to declare that Mad-rona is going around.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh Lord, show this man what it means to not have feared The Most High.

Let him see and have the whole of what pharoah and Nebuchadnezzar experienced.

And let him finally die, the die of the Cursed.

Or better, Lord please Come today!

Vatican mind control at work. You don't question why covid protocol keeps you off churches. You are powerless.

Your God does not exist, anymore. Just bunch of aliens who designed you as a slave race
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by sharpwriter(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Saturn444:

Vatican mind control at work. You don't question why covid protocol keeps you off churches. You are powerless.

Your God does not exist, anymore. Just bunch of aliens who designed you as a slave race
Can you tell more about these aliens and how we came to be a slave race?

Your explanations with links of documents will be appreciated.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by ENGINEERG(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmm, seems you are an atheist
Saturn444:

God is not a man, yet he wants to impose his will on a man? Who authorized God to ordain marriage?

What is in the marriage for him then since he cant keep a wife yet he wants me to. I am asking for a friend.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by ENGINEERG(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2022
So what caused the downfall of Adam?
AntiChristian:
How did marriage destroy Adam?

Some of you are unconsciously blaming your God for creating Eve.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by ENGINEERG(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2022
Hell is different from hell fire.
He was in hell when he was alive after he was pursued from the garden of eden
Steep:

who told you Adam is in hell?

Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Righteousness2(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Absolute truth by the Op!

Listen,
If you Have left your Legal Husband or wife and Gone to marry another, you are living in Adultery. That is Sin.

If you are a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on wife. You are wasting your time. You are a Husband snatcher and a thief. That is Sin.
Except in case where the Orginal First wife is Late.

If you are cohabiting with a lady , frolicking in sexual immorality in the name of my Fiancée or testing. You are Committing Fornication. That is Sin.

REPENT TODAY and Surrender to JESUS Christ because all these acts will Land you in Hell Fire.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:

Correct!

Hell is indeed on earth eating up all who transgress.

But it was very wrong of you to blame marriage. (I thought you were a God Hater!)
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Hmmm, seems you are an atheist
I am not an Atheist, I believe there is a force that govern all realities and I believe that force has a cause and a source, and the cause comes from a mind and that mind is instrumental to the original creation intelligence.

But that mind, is the Creator of God. Gods are very much biased and definitely wanting for mass murders in the holy books.

1 Like

Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by sonmvayina(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2022
What if

Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by ENGINEERG(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Only fools can hate God
Dtruthspeaker:

Correct!

Hell is indeed on earth eating up all who transgress.

But it was very wrong of you to blame marriage. (I thought you were a God Hater!)

Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Steep: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Where did you get this from
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by SimplePlan34: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Saturn444:
I am not an Atheist, I believe there is a force that govern all realities and I believe that force has a cause and a source, and the cause comes from a mind and that mind is instrumental to the original creation intelligence.

But that mind, is the Creator of God. Gods are very much biased and definitely wanting for mass murders in the holy books.

Interesting any place were such force and the mind is documented.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by ENGINEERG(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Its just English words, Don't let speculation affect your understanding
Steep:

Where did you get this from
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Only fools can hate God

Yep! Only fools do hate Him!
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Interesting any place were such force and the mind is documented.

Do you need documentation for common sense? It's a thought. And thoughts come from a mind. And mind can be bodied or disembodied.
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by AntiChristian: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
So what caused the downfall of Adam?

God willed the fall by Adam's disobedience!
Re: Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. by alphaNomega: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:

Of course god is not a man. It's not even real. It was created by your fellow men to subjugate you

(1) (Reply)

About Virgins Of War- (vow) / Catholic Church Expels Rev. Fr. Magnus Ebere / Nigerians In Diaspora Raise Legal Fees For Maureen Badejo's Case In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.