Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Is Mad Men Associated With Bible - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is Mad Men Associated With Bible (357 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Two Mad Men Arrested For Robbery Operation At Ikeja / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Mad Men Associated With Bible by ahamonyeka(m): 4:09am On May 25, 2020
why is mad men associated with bible? this pucture is nit clear cos I took it under a scotching sun and I do not want any one to notice I was snapping the mad man.i saw this one at alaba market reading bible though he's not the first person I will see reading bible I have seen many of them like this .like my landlady's son those days when I was a student in Benin the is always reading bible after smoking his weed.

Re: Why Is Mad Men Associated With Bible by Danelo(m): 5:16am On May 25, 2020
Your camera is bad stop lieing that it's the sun that made the picture unclear make you too no go dey associated with Bible.
Re: Why Is Mad Men Associated With Bible by ahamonyeka(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2020
Danelo:
Your camera is bad stop lieing that it's the sun that made the picture unclear make you too no go dey associated with Bible.
hahahahahah that's why you can't spell lying .

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: FG Investigates The Death Of Man Allegedly Killed In India. VIDE / Wakanda Nation Income Program Is A Scam Website / My Chat With A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.