Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai (19339 Views)

Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2020
Toju200:
The problem of Nigeria are ungrateful Nigerians we complain for almost everything.
First y'all were like look at what the chadians did Nigeria army go and do your own.Some of you didn't even know how the chadian operation was executed.
Now Nigeria army has been carrying out series of operation putting their life in the line of duty and some of you are here ranting anyhow what's wrong with you people!!!!

We are not doing propaganda war so Pictures you will not get..
If you want updates of CTCOIN operations
Follow The military pages

Nigerians are always praying bad for themselves.
Y'all should change o

You can't really blame Nigerians bro. The top military and federal government have been taking Nigerians on a ride since 2009 on this NE war. Even when the top hierarchy have decided to improve on its laxity Nigerians find it hard to believe.

When you tell so much lies, even the truth will become lies in the eyes of the populace.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2020
Y'all kno such lies spewed out as news provokes shekau..

The military should kno that the bastard would definitely wanna prove dem wrong soonest!
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by tony5(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Enemies of Nigeria, i pray to God one day u people, will take weapons and start fighting the NA.
Can't wrap my mind around, the NA fighting to protect this people. ungreatful Yahoo boys
Lols! It's The Duty Of NA To Defend Nigerian Territory And We Have Every Right To Question Their Credibility
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by apexx3887: 8:17am On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 1518277[/color]
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by humilitypays(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2020
Enculer:
A hausa fulani muslim is a terrorist and can never kill another terrorist.

cool
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by LtChisom: 8:17am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Enemies of Nigeria, i pray to God one day u people, will take weapons and start fighting the NA.
Can't wrap my mind around, the NA fighting to protect this people. ungreatful Yahoo boys

yariya eyiya
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2020
These people should stop all this lie lie naaah!

must you people tell lies?

we don tire, abeg. angry

2 Likes

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by LtChisom: 8:20am On May 25, 2020
911Tat:
Nice. Professional sex workers at https://911tat.com
I don die! come ooo, professional wetin?

Is that thing not what we all know as ashawo business?
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 8:20am On May 25, 2020
Farki:

Yenefer who are you trying to deceive? I'm sure you are itching to start killing igbos and free thinkers. undecided
Lol which one is free thinkers
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Centcanada: 8:21am On May 25, 2020
Lies. All these news na lie to make the public not to believe on the real truth about the atrocity of the federal government
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by apexx9314: 8:21am On May 25, 2020
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 8:22am On May 25, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Oga Yahoo boys are far better than you people.

You people are Also Yahoo, then Bandits and finally Terrorists.

Animals in Cow clothing.
mahaukacin banza shege barawo
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 8:23am On May 25, 2020
fullblast:

Abegi! Keep quiet joor. Wetin you no Sabi pass the one wey you Sabi.
I won't go far in making any explainations because your sentences are just too incoherent.

Kaci kutumar ubanka Kai da incoherent sentence
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by MoIbrahim: 8:23am On May 25, 2020
All these na wash.

When will you end this war? We want to hear done and dusted.

Not the frequent one step forward and two backwards.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by ada9ja(f): 8:24am On May 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I'm ashamed of you .

.when Chad did it we saw pictures

With the kind of mentality most Nigerians are developing to have now, if they post pictures...u will be hearing...Photoshop or we want video.....we are the problem of ourselves in this country
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by ellapius(f): 8:24am On May 25, 2020
IceLip:
wait oh, is that not Abba K where Buhari mouth is ??
grin he came to say hi

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 8:25am On May 25, 2020
IceLip:
Old picture...
you ought to know!

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Mrmooh(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2020
Audio Killing,our own dey always dey diff.

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by GiZcorp: 8:28am On May 25, 2020
And to think this scammer is still collecting full salary is annoying!

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2020
IceLip:
His ghost

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
When shall we have military in Rivers state to combat cultists, kidnappers that are ravaging PORT HARCOURT. Kinematics is a cultist too cheesy
When last did you hear a Kidnapping incident in Ph?
I can see you're out to disparage port harcourt.
But the cities in Nigeria are still Lagos, Abuja, PH and the rest.
Pray for your city to be among too
PH didn't get there in one day!
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by nexta007(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2020
Audio numbers. It's well with Nigeria. Las las, God go win for us.

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by PortHarcourt1st: 8:32am On May 25, 2020
[s]
Poloyanabo1:

When last did you hear a Kidnapping incident in Ph?
I can see you're out to disparage port harcourt.
But the cities in Nigeria are still Lagos, Abuja, PH and the restPray for your city to be among too
PH didn't get there in one day!
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT is not a city but a shitty. I am even from Rivers state, so don't tell me about my state.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT oil rich city

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by AmTruth: 8:34am On May 25, 2020
If the story had been Boko Haram killed 200 Nigeria soldiers, IPOB and their likes would believe the story without asking for pictures or even video.

You expect the Nigeria Army to take a picture of 1000 plus dead body inorder to satisfy you people ego. The pictures they use to post before must be Photoshop according to you people.

Peoples parents are sacrificing their lives to keep us at peace and IPOB and their likes as usual would continue to scoff.

The media should stop saying Nigerians respond this or that, when reactions about any achievement by the military or Nigeria is in the news and call them by who they are IPOB not happy instead of saying Nigerians not happy when great things are happening.

God bless Nigeria Army.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Billygee2u: 8:35am On May 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I'm ashamed of you .

.when Chad did it we saw pictures
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by apexx6268: 8:37am On May 25, 2020
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Farki: 8:37am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol which one is free thinkers

People like Mubarak Bala that you wish were beheaded. I haven't forgotten that comment you made.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 8:40am On May 25, 2020
Farki:

People like Mubarak Bala that you wish were beheaded. I haven't forgotten that comment you made.
I haven't forgotten" if like u own my life
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by hotwax: 8:42am On May 25, 2020
Bokoharam is a wing of the Nigerian military. Nigerian military will never attack their sister agency
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by apexx4727: 8:43am On May 25, 2020
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by mukthar2000(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2020
Bring ur ear, Buratai can lie for Nigeria ooo

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by hotwax: 8:45am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:

U and ur fulani herdsmen killing innocent Nigerians are the friends of the country.

Sir werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally / 6 Kano Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Dino Melaye Nominated For Forbes, Outstanding Leadership Awards In UK, Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.