Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai (19346 Views)

Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 10:32am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Enemies of Nigeria, i pray to God one day u people, will take weapons and start fighting the NA.
Can't wrap my mind around, the NA fighting to protect this people. ungreatful Yahoo boys
grin
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Papichulostunne(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2020
Did you count the bodies? Were you shooting and counting the headshot? Kolo.!! Rabbish
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by lastempero: 10:50am On May 25, 2020
Buratai be man wey mumu die.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Godi25(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=gloriaunobi post=89931523]I'm ashamed of you .
.when Chad did it we saw pictures[/quote Like say u de my mind, He can only talk without evidence
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Charly68: 11:10am On May 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I'm ashamed of you .

.when Chad did it we saw pictures
Thanks for this comment oo! Too many scammers in our system. Even Govt scam us on Chinese Doctors...up till now we never know the true story ..

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by lastempero: 11:22am On May 25, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
trying so hard to match chadian brave army

Useless black bastard coward

He is the most useless soldier i have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by chriscrosss(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2020
How many soldiers have they killed...yeye
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by lordatkinson07(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2020
Call it audio killings,you are not wrong!
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by elampiro(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Enemies of Nigeria, i pray to God one day u people, will take weapons and start fighting the NA.
Can't wrap my mind around, the NA fighting to protect this people. ungreatful Yahoo boys
Lol

You are beautiful
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by hybridblood07(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2020
Sir, we have killed a lot of BK terrorist, but not up to that figure in the last few weeks.
He's doing his job but we need more encouragement and benefit from HOS. The reason why he was appointed as COAS, because he's from Maiduguri town
gloriaunobi:
I'm ashamed of you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Shola3322: 1:12pm On May 25, 2020
We are here in Maiduguri and we can't see such!
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Tallysmallz(f): 2:04pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by jaxxy(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I'm ashamed of you .

It’s all propaganda. We like hype for little or no action.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Ceazario: 3:57pm On May 25, 2020
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by pasol4real(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Your brother na army? Why the tin come pain you like this?what am I even saying he is probably a terrorist
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by ofiko123(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2020
Kudos to the Nigerian Army,they are really working..
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:

See Nigeria and BH war ain't truthful
I used to support Nigeria's military but they've done an irreparable damage to me.... they'll surely pay.....
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
Xavfra:

See Nigeria and BH war ain't truthful
I used to support Nigeria's military but they've done an irreparable damage to me.... they'll surely pay.....

Lol what did they do. Don't judge all there are few miscreants amongst them

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by F117nighthawk: 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
Audio killing
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol what did they do. Don't judge all there are few miscreants amongst them

It's not the matter of judging.....

How on Earth will I have a brother in the military who died and his death has been silenced ....
Nobody is talking about it....
How do we expect his fiancee to live or love Nigeria.....her daughter died her fiance died how should she live..

His death will be revenged somehow someday
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by universe26(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2020
Chai. nigeria my country. a nation built on lies. oh how the mighty nation has fallen! its a shame that we cant get any atom of truth from our leaders
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
Xavfra:

It's not the matter of judging.....

How on Earth will I have a brother in the military who died and his death has been silenced ....
Nobody is talking about it....
How do we expect his fiancee to live or love Nigeria.....her daughter died her fiance died how should she live..

His death will be revenged somehow someday
the NA said what. Or they didn't reach out to you

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
the NA said what. Or they didn't reach out to you

Nobody has said anything....
Just last week the same airfoce he was in celebrated their achievements but they couldn't honour their dead comrades......

Tommorow if I get angry and reject Nigeria, somebody will attack me......

I myself as his brother doesn't know where to start from ....then I wonder how his fiancee will survive...

Somebody that was supposed be redployed this December was just cut short from this life.......
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 7:59pm On May 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Nobody has said anything....
Just last week the same airfoce he was in celebrated their achievements but they couldn't honour their dead comrades......

Tommorow if I get angry and reject Nigeria, somebody will attack me......

I myself as his brother doesn't know where to start from ....then I wonder how his fiancee will survive...

Somebody that was supposed be redployed this December was just cut short from this life.......

have you reach out to any politician or former ex high ranking officers
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Orianwilltalk: 8:04pm On May 25, 2020
fake new broda stop talking Nigerian army cannot do that

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
have you reach out to any politician or former ex high ranking officers

Everybody is on their own.....

Those we got to were not beneficial and I don't stay in the north.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Everybody is on their own.....

Those we got to were not beneficial and I don't stay in the north.
if u want me too help. I stay in the North, I asked my brother if he can help out, he said yes. Send his detail to this mail Sunlimah63@gmail.com. if you don't need it. Pls don't insult I'm emotional about your issue

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
if u want me too help. I stay in the North, I asked my brother if he can help out, he said yes. Send his detail to this mail Sunlimah63@gmail.com. if you don't need it. Pls don't insult I'm emotional about your issue

I appreciate your help......
Thank you very much.....

I'll have to discuss it with my family......
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2020
onirọ̀ oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho / Why The Kano Tribunal Verdict Can’t Stand - Farooq Kperogi / APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.