Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai (19342 Views)

Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Freezby2020: 8:46am On May 25, 2020
Hahaha, I pity u

[q weuote author=Yeneferpost=89931936]Enemies of Nigeria, i pray to God one day u people, will take weapons and start fighting the NA.
Can't wrap my mind around, the NA fighting to protect this people. ungreatful Yahoo boys [/quote]
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 8:48am On May 25, 2020
hotwax:

U and ur fulani herdsmen killing innocent Nigerians are the friends of the country.

Sir werey
Kai da ubanka ne werey
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by fullblast(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Kaci kutumar ubanka Kai da incoherent sentence

Whatever that means... It's for meant your ancestors and lineage.

2 Likes

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Bluntemperor: 8:50am On May 25, 2020
What Nigerians want is total elimination of Boko-haram and end to the so called war!.
We are not after the number of insurgents killed but end it or it it that the war is coming from Dubai?. Kudos to the Nigerian Army.You are doing great to safeguard your Father Land for this battle shall end sooner.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by OKTolu: 8:53am On May 25, 2020
Kudos to the Nigerian armed forces
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Nobody: 8:54am On May 25, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

PORT HARCOURT is not a city but a shitty. I am even from Rivers state, so don't tell me about my state.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT oil rich city
You'll also get worse pictures than this from Lagos..
So why the fuss?
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by paix(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2020
Same old story, judging by the picture.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Farki: 8:56am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
I haven't forgotten" if like u own my life

There's no difference to me between your life and the life of a mosquito. Just an occasional annoyance that must make noise for the sake of it. Fake patriot pretending to be interested in the lives of Nigerians that aren't Fulani Muslims.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by hotwax: 8:56am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Kai da ubanka ne werey

Awon werey to bi eee lonbawi.

Omo eran

1 Like

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Farki: 8:59am On May 25, 2020
fullblast:

She is too dumb to reply in english without looking stupid so she typed that gibberish instead.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by paix(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Kaci kutumar ubanka Kai da incoherent sentence
I just hope you're not a Muslim. Because I can't imagine a Muslim who just finished fasting for 30 days raining such abusive words. But if you are a Muslim, then it's unfortunate.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by fullblast(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2020
Farki:

She is too dumb to reply in english without looking stupid so she typed that gibberish instead.

Is that thing really a she? It looks like a transgender.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by mfm04622: 9:02am On May 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I'm ashamed of you .

.when Chad did it we saw pictures

If you had not been blinded by hatred, you would have encountered pictures the Nigerian Army posted in recent times!
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Farki: 9:12am On May 25, 2020
fullblast:

Is that thing really a she? It looks like a transgender.

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2020
paix:
I just hope you're not a Muslim. Because I can't imagine a Muslim who just finished fasting for 30 days raining such abusive words. But if you are a Muslim, then it's unfortunate.
U want me to keep quiet and let's this Yahoo boys get away with insulting me
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2020
Farki:

There's no difference to me between your life and the life of a mosquito. Just an occasional annoyance that must make noise for the sake of it. Fake patriot pretending to be interested in the lives of Nigerians that aren't Fulani Muslims.
mosquitoes life is rather expensive compared to urs in my opinion
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by izubext007: 9:14am On May 25, 2020
but him burutai once said he will never come to Abuja until Boko boys are totally defeated.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Yenefer(f): 9:15am On May 25, 2020
fullblast:

Well lucky me, my ancestors are not insects
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by mechanics(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2020
Nice one, we are praying for him and his men.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Farki: 9:19am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
mosquitoes life is rather expensive compared to urs in my opinion

Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Trovet: 9:21am On May 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I'm ashamed of you .

.when Chad did it we saw pictures
videos too grin
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by kelvinos2002(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2020
Who count them?
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by paix(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
U want me to keep quiet and let's this Yahoo boys get away with insulting me
You should show your uniqueness by being different. Show him that you are a cultured person. There are many ways of approaching issues without being abusive. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Agugbadin: 9:31am On May 25, 2020
Show us their bodies. When Chadian soldiers killed Boko haram fighters they displayed their bodies, do the same.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by TruthinAction: 9:32am On May 25, 2020
Audio killing. Where are the pictures. Rather you send our southern soldiers to die in the hands of Boko Haram. What you are doing is ethnic cleansing in the army but God will defeat your counsel. If the federal government is honest about this fight, they should replace him with a non Muslim.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Horlufemi(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Lol grin

No pictures.

Audio killing grin

If you go Twitter you'll see plenty.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by misterjosh(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2020
All na audio
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Senudi96(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2020
Gen Buratai, you dey count them??

It's a shame that corruption has reduced the level, where it cannot in two years defeat this set of riffraffs marauding as terrorists.
What's Boko Haram that they've been fighting for almost 9years now?

I can't believe it's the same Nigerian military that defeated a more cordinated, motivated and experienced Biafra forces in just two and half years that can't defeat some juveniles with gun after billions of dollars have been spent.

With the way things are going, if Boko Haram spends the same billions our military have spent ehn, that means Abuja would have surrendered by now.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by Kingrefreshed: 10:02am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
mahaukacin banza shege barawo

Chineke gbaa gi oku onye oshi.
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by fullblast(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Well lucky me, my ancestors are not insects

Lucky you...you are a transgender
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:04am On May 25, 2020
grin
Lies where are their photos??
Re: 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai by fullblast(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Chineke gbaa gi oku onye oshi.

Nna mehnn, nwa Yenefer ahu bu ezigbote efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / 172 Nigerian Troops For Guinea Bissau / ENUGU KILLINGS; Charity Begins At Home Not Only In Chibok. Reno Omokri. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.