Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Three (3) Types Of Relationship You Should Avoid In University. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three (3) Types Of Relationship You Should Avoid In University. (346 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Types Of Relationship You Should Avoid In University. by Owolabimoses(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2020
Relationships at universities are important because they make you grow up alots, quicker than any amount of separating whites from other colours but there are some kinds of relationships that you should desist or clear-of, because they tend to make you forget why you ever went to university or being on campus in the first place.

See all gists @

https://naijafreshgist.com/three-3-types-of-relationship-you-should-avoid-in-university-an-expelled-unilag-student/

(1) (Reply)

Between A Good Friend ( A Male) And A Good Woman(girlfriend, Fiencie, Or Wife) / Y.O.S.O (You Only Simp Once) Red Injection / Why Are Majority Of Our Ladies Parasitic In Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.