Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like (71718 Views)

Nigerians Abroad. Share Your Experience With Racism And Discrimination / Meet The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Who Excites Pilots In Their Cockpits. Photos / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2020
Why does she have a an assault rifle as a decor?? Only in Russia shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2020
softplace:
Hi i woud be offering a live stream training on the 30th of may 2020 on email marketing and Lead Generation(Getting Email addresses of clients). would you like to know to create compelling email newsletters, how to get quality leads or clients email addresses and how to send emails effectively for your business and services. click this link to register: https://forms.gle/tPgNSa1Q7TChoNzQ8

Jide ?
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by proprince(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2020
See snipper gun behind her.

Russia and weapin na 5&6
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2020
kuruf:
wetin bring u back?

Russia is not the first country I travelled to and is not the last also..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=RPG2020 post=89946141][/quote]

Naija
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Mystic969: 3:58pm On May 25, 2020
grin
My fear for Vladimir Putin is what is holding me back from traveling to Russia.... The guy reach to fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Alezy(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
babakb:
No be gun they for her back so...

Russia too like wahala.
lwkmdh.....you guys are not okay on this NL
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by MozB: 4:00pm On May 25, 2020
She is pretty tho
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
sexylassie2:
so SultanOfAbia and SultanOfPuna are the same person

Imagine spending 8 years in Russia and only sex can come out from your brain
that dude said he stayed in Russia?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Benresmy(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2020
Wow that's so lovely from her , she made a perfect speech describing d country and dere way of life smiley smiley smiley that's awesome to hear.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by kimjessey2019: 4:20pm On May 25, 2020
babakb:
No be gun they for her back so...

Russia too like wahala.

I sight am too ooh
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by beloved961(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2020
Dicktion:
OMG! Is that not my neighbor's female neighbor? shocked

Village people

Monitoring spirit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by nonmonk(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2020
How to Earn Money From PtcShare?
When it comes to earning money from PtcShare, it is quite confusing because it has several methods to earn.

But don’t worry because the sole purpose of this guide is to let you know how PtcShare works.

How can I earn from PtcShare? how does it work?
Now, set those questions aside and let’s begin…

There are 5 ways to Earn from PtcShare

Through Paid Ads
Cash Offers and Surveys
Games
Click Grid
Referral Program
PtcShare is one of the best earning PTC sites over there. It was launched in June 2019.

https://www.ptcshare.com/ref/1blackicon

For more information visit
https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/ptcshare-tips-earn-1-per-click.html

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by cray91(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2020
you right! it's the money that make us travel for greener pastures cuz truly there's nothing greener there cuz there's no place like home

If not for these hell hole of a country leaders that are blind and know nothing about running a country. Nigeria would be the best place to live
NigeriaB:
Nigeria is a beautiful country with a beautiful God, plus;

Beautiful and gorgeous women

Beautiful opportunities if only you can see beyond where you are rite now.

So, provided I have money ,I stay in Nigeria my country and enjoy all its splendor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Pointnoire(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2020
NigeriaB:

So, provided I have money ,I stay in Nigeria my country and enjoy all its splendor.

I beg what splendor? inadequate or zero health care? No Electricity which is the foundation of all Industries big or small leading to high unemployment and then there is the issue of Security can you travel from Kano to Abuja at night without fear not to mention Lagos /Benin, Must we all have money to enjoy our country? your type de give this politician chance to de lie to us. Is splendor running generator 247? is it slendor traveling with 4 MOPOL. is it splendor when with all your money if you are involved in a car accident in Adamawa your chances are limited because the good expensive hospital are in Lagos and Abuja ... na person wen never live for organised society de talk d way you de talk.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by mordred44: 4:35pm On May 25, 2020
miketayo:

Ehn says who
bubu my president
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by fascowilly(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
NigeriaB:

politician son, continues �

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Funny how much in denial people can be. Ok, if u believe that girl wouldn’t like to experience dating a Russian, so be it

Until she says otherwise, I will take her word for it, over yours.

Funny how some of you talk like you're in someone's mind. You also want to take your biased belief over her words. She could have very much said she was dating a Russian, and you will still come here and call her a liar. Stop projecting on people.

It is only a vile human being that convinces themselves that people are lying about their happiness and contentment.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by bisoye11(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
She is beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by engrchykae(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I lived in Russia also from 2007 to 2011, I like Russia, Moscow precisely sweet city. Moscow never sleeps.
because mosquito never sleeps
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by softplace: 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Jide ?

Am kola

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Olisehinnocent: 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
With gun at her back fear don catch me. If konji hold her and any black guy happen to pass around her house, she go shoot at sight grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by SultanOfAbia: 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
sexylassie2:
so SultanOfAbia and SultanOfPuna are the same person

Imagine spending 8 years in Russia and only sex can come out from your brain
Ur popsi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by CanadaOrBust: 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
safarigirl:

Until she says otherwise, I will take her word for it, over yours.

Funny how some of you talk like you're in someone's mind. You also want to take your biased belief over her words. She could have very much said she was dating a Russian, and you will still come here and call her a liar. Stop projecting on people.

It is only a vile human being that convinces themselves that people are lying about their happiness and contentment.

Watch her body language. Don’t just listen to what someone says, consider the totality of the situation and also watch their demeanor and body language while saying it. That’s not projecting at all.
Add to that what others are saying - how many people have said something like this:
“Russian girls know what is love and their guys hates us for that because their girl loves us more than them. Black girls are lonely cos black guys refuse to date them. They take white chicks instead.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
softplace:

Am kola

Alright, thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Churchill6767: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
NigeriaB:

Which kin yeye splendor be that?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by FGonline: 5:27pm On May 25, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I lived in Russia also from 2007 to 2011, I like Russia, Moscow precisely sweet city. Moscow never sleeps.
where r you now
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by sweetilicious(f): 5:37pm On May 25, 2020
Australia is equally nice
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by OKTolu: 5:38pm On May 25, 2020
Good for you but don't go and Bleep with Russian mafia, that's where you'll know that Russians no get chill.
Anyway enjoy yourself sis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by VenumX: 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
Sharp girl.

Stay there o. Because the jungle life is not for females who want progress for their generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.