Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like (71178 Views)

Nigerians Abroad. Share Your Experience With Racism And Discrimination / Meet The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Who Excites Pilots In Their Cockpits. Photos / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by tradepunter: 2:52pm On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Your dude said the truth.

Those guys are just whites, they are typical sophisticated Nigerians.

Their is nothing you can think of that they dont have a higher version in their skull

This is very true Russians are white version of Nigeria... Very suspicious people also, well that's why they got the best intelligence service in the world grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Lamanii22(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2020
babak b:
No be gun they for her back so...

Russia too like wahala.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Raypawer(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2020
grin grin cheesy

Lol, Na toy oh

babakb:

Russia too like wahala.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 25, 2020
tradepunter:

This is very true Russians are white version of Nigeria... Very suspicious people also, well that's why they got the best intelligence service in the world grin grin grin

And their own craze does not discriminate.

Male, female, kid, adult, old and animals and plants. Almost everything is hyper in that country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Ajixegun: 2:56pm On May 25, 2020
Sticooooooo:

How does it work
How much to subscribe
The code
The guy/person behind that is a scammer, don't be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Greystone: 2:57pm On May 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by OsuMustGo: 2:58pm On May 25, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
In the video she talks about life in Russia for blacks, why she choose Russia and a glimpse of how Russian student dormitory and student life looks like.

According to Florence, the only challenge she faces in Russia as a black girl is the language barrier. People are nice and friendly and she feels safe everywhere she goes in Russia. She also talked about how the uniqueness of most times being the only black girl around has many perks instead of disadvantages. She went on to take us around her dormitory and show us how a Russian student dormitory looks like.
She's a fool that's still living in slaves delight.

She is obviously brown but refering to herself as black. Why won't they do racism on top her dummy empty head
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 25, 2020
hardly u find any Naija gal studying abroad beautiful...

nawa oooo

Look at her mouth like "I am not a relationship persongrin grin...Meanwhile she ll be dying 4 one Russian guy underground 4papersgrin grin

look at the room for two self...Very very small!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by OsuMustGo: 3:00pm On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Russians are hybrids of Nigerians

They just happen to be white.

Those dudes are fvcking sharp and corrupt on all levels.
Are you colourblind?

White or pink?

Can humanbeing be white?
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by tutudesz: 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
paul100:

True but it looks real somehow.No be all those guns they dey use for Nollywood action moviesgrin
Toy different toy
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Are you colourblind?

White or pink?

Can humanbeing be white?

Any colour you want to call it.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
Billionnegro:

Bro you no lie
I was in Lumumba in Moscow from 1996 - 2003, whoring for that country no be small, I beep at least 200 - 300 russo chicks minimum in that 7 year span bro (lost count after a while)
we dey go club from Thursday to sunday dey carry different russo chic come obzhezhitye every single night bro.
Im in my 40s now, my back cant handle all that action, old age don catch up with me

sultanofabia

How do they smell
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by bogexpert20(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2020
Very lovely looking Kogi girl. Yayaha bello must be proud ; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by pansophist(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2020
You dont go to Russia, Russia goes to you.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by CanadaOrBust: 3:10pm On May 25, 2020
safarigirl:
I wonder if she finds it difficult to be in a relationship there, like Nigerian men have made us believe.

The answer is YES. U didn’t watch video
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by freeman131: 3:10pm On May 25, 2020
grin
SultanOfAbia:
SUCKA BLYAT!!!
Nigerian Devushkas grin
Back in my whoring days in Russia, I flexed Russian girls like crazy. I snubbed naija girls like crazy. But One thing I noticed is
1. White guys love black girls but they are too shy to approach black girls..
2. Russian girls LOVE black guys like maddd
3. Black girls are mostly lonely as all naija guys are hot cakes for white girls

The skinheads and rasicts fellas are the only issue and that why you have to be careful with moving around at night anyhow or during a football match(Hooligans)
Apart from that Russia women made me live out all my fantasy and sex.. Oh I enjoyed my 8 years in Russia and I won't hesitate to go back again.
[

You can lie sha grin
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by PharmaGirl(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2020
Lovely interview smiley.
The Florence girl seem good-natured.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by CanadaOrBust: 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
NigeriaB:
Nigeria is a beautiful country with a beautiful God, plus;

Beautiful and gorgeous women

Beautiful opportunities if only you can see beyond where you are rite now.

So, provided I have money ,I stay in Nigeria my country and enjoy all its splendor.

True. But Nigeria is also fantastically corrupt with shitty hospital, school, emergency, and legal systems

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by boyjo: 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
SUCKA BLYAT!!!
Nigerian Devushkas grin
Back in my whoring days in Russia, I flexed Russian girls like crazy. I snubbed naija girls like crazy. But One thing I noticed is
1. White guys love black girls but they are too shy to approach black girls..
2. Russian girls LOVE black guys like maddd
3. Black girls are mostly lonely as all naija guys are hot cakes for white girls

The skinheads and rasicts fellas are the only issue and that why you have to be careful with moving around at night anyhow or during a football match(Hooligans)
Apart from that Russia women made me live out all my fantasy and sex.. Oh I enjoyed my 8 years in Russia and I won't hesitate to go back again.
[
grin
Proverbs 31:2
What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?
3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Billionnegro: 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
Yep

1Sharon:

Are you a doctor?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:15pm On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Russians are hybrids of Nigerians

They just happen to be white.

Those dudes are fvcking sharp and corrupt on all levels.
you Sef hahaaaahahaha my baby Daddy is RuSSiAn. This was what I thought about few days ago. Eastern European s Are wired a certain way like Latinos/Blacks.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by safarigirl(f): 3:15pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The answer is YES. U didn’t watch video

I didn't watch it. I read the follow-up post that her only challenge is language barrier, so, no dating challenges.

Modified:

I have watched it. She doesn't have dating challenges, she stated she isn't a relationship person, so, that's a personal choice. It is not because she has challenges or anyone finds her unattractive, na she no want man.

She's a very pretty girl with a lovely voice, seems a ray of sunshine.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by miketayo(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2020
mordred44:
except naija my con3

Ehn says who
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by CanadaOrBust: 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
safarigirl:

I didn't watch it. I read the follow-up post that her only challenge is language barrier....which could also serve as a challenge in relationships.

She said she’s never been in a relationship and she missed Nigeria a lot
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

She said she’s never been in a relationship and she missed Nigeria a lot
I've watched it now and modified appropriately, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by guy222: 3:24pm On May 25, 2020
Dicktion:
OMG! Is that not my neighbor's female neighbor? shocked

No she is your female neighbor neighbor's that live in your male neighbor's female house, Abeg jhor i am not even making sense, WEED is BAD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Rotimi47: 3:31pm On May 25, 2020
babakb:

Russia too like wahala.
I tell you. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by Antichristus: 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
Her English is very good. Never seen university dormitory with shared rooms outside of Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by CanadaOrBust: 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
safarigirl:

I didn't watch it. I read the follow-up post that her only challenge is language barrier, so, no dating challenges.

Modified:

I have watched it. She doesn't have dating challenges, she stated she isn't a relationship person, so, that's a personal choice. It is not because she has challenges or anyone finds get attractive, na she no want man.

She's a very pretty girl with a lovely voice, seems a ray of sunshine.
Funny how much in denial people can be. Ok, if u believe that girl wouldn’t like to experience dating a Russian, so be it
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by monfizzy(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
Please if you’re reading this and a young man hoping to travel someday from Nigeria avoid Russia like a plague. Avoid it like you’ll avoid a covid—19 patient and isolation centre. The hunger in Russia is a 1000times worst than Naija. Please better go to your village and farm than dream of Russia. A word is enough for the wise they say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like by kuruf: 3:46pm On May 25, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I lived in Russia also from 2007 to 2011, I like Russia, Moscow precisely sweet city. Moscow never sleeps.
wetin bring u back?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.