Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (54696 Views)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 12:19pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Your case is a reminder to me again not to get drawn into an argument with some random guy on Nairaland as some of u guys think sideways and there is no way of making u to see

2) China is a totalitarian state - the only way the party can stay in power is by monitoring and controlling what the citizens say and experience and by having neighbors spying on neighbors.
tc.
Add yours

i dont know what you are talking about. anyway, this is too stale, too old toothy, too stereotypic, too boring...come on, give me something new when you want to say anything about china. anyway, your bullshiet is sooooo boring that ppl start to praise china. ppl are rebellious, if you feed them with boring info, they just revolt .
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 12:23pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Your case is a reminder to me again not to get drawn into an argument with some random guy on Nairaland as some of u guys think sideways and there is no way of making u to see that.

3) China is the cheap slave labor capital of the world. I wonder why u don’t argue it is US propaganda like everything else.

Etc.
Add yours

a black man talking about cheap chinese labor ? even your white masters have to withdraw their investment from china, due to the rising employment cost and the fierce competition with the local chinese companies.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Your case is a reminder to me again not to get drawn into an argument with some random guy on Nairaland as some of u guys think sideways and there is no way of making u to see that.

e.

4) Parts of China are the most polluted places on earth. See below. That is also US propaganda!

Etc.
Add yours

that is right . it is a necessary path to an industrial country . britain, france, japan, america, germany....all these industrialized countries have been through pollution.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

5) Chinese are doing menial jobs all over US and more dying to get in. The lowest job an American will do in China is teach English.

Etc.
Add yours

if chinese are really menial before americans, underling dogs like you will not jump out to attack china and brag about the superiority of america.

when did you see a superior race/country laugh at an evidently inferior one? it does not need to .

why america always critize soviet in old times and china nowadays? because they are competent rivals.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

6) Chinese eat all sorts of cockroaches and rats. That is also US propaganda!

Etc.
Add yours

thanks for supporting me! it is indeed US propaganda ! who else will say stupid things like this ?

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

7) Covid, the greatest catastrophe of our time, came into the world through China and could have been largely contained if they were not so dishonest and non-transparent about it

Etc.
Add yours

finally, finally, finally......!

let me tell you why you hate china so much !

china makes america , let alone you, a poor nobody in a shiethile country, lose your jobs for maybe one or two years from now on .

and china's economy is resurrecting now, been zero new cases , evicting all blacks and other suspects....

on the other side , america is rotting in hell, with 20000 new cases daily , and it has to open gates even right now , because otherwise its economy will fail.

go die with your american masters. english is your only property which you have not and definitely will not benifit from. that is why you defile china that much,here is your final useful chance to use your english.

dont blame chinese dislike you blacks. when you beg and bag moeny from china, you smile to china. when you get nothing out of china, you abuse china. but what is most pathetic is, you support america even it gives you nothing , or maybe just your useless english.

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
oguntrading:

finally, finally, finally......!

let me tell you why you hate china so much !

china makes america , let alone you, a poor nobody in a shiethile country, lose your jobs for maybe one or two years from now on .

and china's economy is resurrecting now, been zero new cases , evicting all blacks and other suspects....

on the other side , america is rotting in hell, with 20000 new cases daily , and it has to open gates even right now , because otherwise its economy will fail.

go die with your american masters. english is your only property which you have not and definitely will not benifit from. that is why you defile china that much,here is your final useful chance to use your english.

dont blame chinese dislike you blacks. when you beg and bag moeny from china, you smile to china. when you get nothing out of china, you abuse china. but what is most pathetic is, you support america even it gives you nothing , or maybe just your useless english.

American slaves grin
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
oguntrading:

i dont even look at your words. once your reference is in english, anything you say about china is bullshiet.

are you a kid? how can you use the reference of a party to judge the other rival party?

My friend I’ve adviced u to drop this as u r making more of a fool of yourself. IS CHINA THE ONLY COUNTRY EITH A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE??! How can u can read stories about Japan, Indonesia, SKorea, etc IN ENGLISH without ever reading the atrocious things u read about China?? They also have Falun Gong practitioners in those country why didn’t Spain, Argentina, UK indict them of genocide and crimes against humanity??
Sop talking nonsense. Bye bye
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 1:11pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Etc.
Add yours

let me tell you how to really irritate a chinese and maybe humiliate him .

1, to say they are called locusts in hong kong

2, to tell the north chinese to fvck away from guangdong province

3, to remind them they have to pay monthly health insurance

4, to remind them they need to pay 7million yuan/1.2 million US dollars to buy a moderate house

5, to remind them they have to pay money to purchase visas from almost every country , although they have money to pay

6, to remind they how inconsiderate they are to each other, noisy , selfish and hypocritic

7, to tell them they are actually secretly adoring japan

8, to remind him his classmates are driving benz and even porsche when they are in their thirties

9, to remind him his viewers/fans from weibo drops 10 %

10, to remind him his annual bonus is cut and given to a bitchy colleague .

by the way, thanks for taking china serious, no chinese care a shiet of your country, neither does america.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 1:13pm On May 28, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

American slaves grin oguntrading

America gives AID and if they give loan they give it according to guidelines and openly. They don’t secretly give u a “loan” (see below) they know u can’t repay. Countries don’t know how much to lend African countries because they don’t know how much they secretly owe China! There is credible report Buhari used ten oil fields to borrow money from China

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 1:16pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

My friend I’ve adviced u to drop this as u r making more of a fool of yourself. IS CHINA THE ONLY COUNTRY EITH A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE??! How can u can read stories about Japan, Indonesia, SKorea, etc IN ENGLISH without ever reading the atrocious things u read about China?? They also have Falun Gong practitioners in those country why didn’t Spain, Argentina, UK indict them of genocide and crimes against humanity??
Sop talking nonsense. Bye bye

japan has killed 50million chinese in second world war.

indonesia has killed 20000 chinese in 1998, and later this atrocity even offended the West , and it had to let part of its country (east timor) independent.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by oguntrading: 1:18pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

America gives AID and if they give loan they give it according to guidelines and openly. They don’t secretly give u a “loan” (see below) they know u can’t repay. Countries don’t know how much to lend African countries because they don’t know how much they secretly owe China! There is credible report Buhari used ten oil fields to borrow money from China

hey, do you know what will happen in nigeria, if you owe your neighbor 20 naira? he will stab you !

you need to pay the debt to china! this is the bottom line!
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It's funny really to be very honest with you. IMF is not happy with the fact that they are losing their customers to China. Tell me if IMF Loans have not been catastrophic failure to countries that collect loans from them because of course it was systematically structured for control of nations via debt. It is a war strategy via economy.

And yet to be very honest with you too. Loans by the Chinese government is intended to do just the same thing as the mission of IMF. To subdue nations via debts.

The President of Tanzania recently disembarked on a loan by China because it was outrageously meant to enslave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uC6yKtcVo
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Yeecar(m): 5:35am On Jun 19, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Can’t believe this China still get mouth talk.
In a sane world China should go very low profile and be continuously apologizing to the world
Why?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yeecar:

Why?

Why would your neighbor be apologetic if he (even if unknowingly) gave you corona that ends up killing some members of your family??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.