Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (54700 Views)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 1:14am On May 26, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You don't know the military offensive precision of US , her allies and the strategic location of US and her allies.

Not GERMANY that was surrounded by POLAND & RUSSIA in the east while the FRENCH & BRITS were advancing from the western border.

Please who are the HUNS , VANDALS , & PARTHIANS? & How did they messed up ROMAN EMPIRE?
Attila,the scourge,a hun was a terror to Roman empire,then genseric,a Vandal also terrorised Rome, parthians also troubled Rome, emperor Julian even died in a battle against the parthians.
On the part of USA and their COMPULSED ALLIES.
who told you that when push comes,all the forced allies won't abandon US?
Eg is Japan,read up the history of japan.the Japs had a proud history and were even bullying Russia, humiliated Russia twice.
It was because of fear of facing Japan again in Ww2 that made Stalin to reach non aggression path with Hitler because he feared fighting against Japan and Germany at the same time.
USA must not go full military confrontation because THINGS WON'T REMAIN THE SAME.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by PierreAbutu(m): 1:15am On May 26, 2020
Dpharisee:
US is fighting too many wars already, they are fighting Russia collusion in their elections.
They are fighting WHO.
They are fighting our own Akin Adeshina and Africa Devt Bank.
They are fighting Venezuela and Iran.
They are fighting in Libya and Syria
They are fighting Coronavirus
They are fighting to have Coronavirus vaccine
They are fighting immigration
They are fighting impeachment of Trump
They are fighting in Afghanistan
They are fighting drug smuggling in Caribbean
They are fighting small Cuba for over 50 years.
They are fighting for freedom and democracy everywhere
They are fighting against 5G from others
They are fighting 'terrorists' in many countries in Africa
They are fighting in countries in South America
They are fighting everywhere you can think of
Now they are fighting China in a cold war.

The think we are back to the Soviet era where the Russians bankrupted themselves engaging in cold war with America.
Today we can see how Russia and Saudi Arabia crashed oil prices without filling it much while US Shale oil industry is in jeopardy.
People even in America are no longer ready to fight asymmetrical warfare invading country after country.

Many Africans are still angry over the destruction of Libya the most prosperous country in Africa and murder of its leader creating so much chaos and empowering terrorists such as Boko Haram and ISWAP.
It will get worse if warmonger Joe Biden is elected

Imagine how Coronavirus devastated their Aircraft carriers and grounded them with many sailors infected

Oga chill

It's only d frustrated democrats fighting the issue of Russian collusion in d 2016 election

Truth is Trump will win again...BIDEN is a natural loser

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2020
engrchykae:
Attila,the scourge,a hun was a terror to Roman empire,then genseric,a Vandal also terrorised Rome, parthians also troubled Rome, emperor Julian even died in a battle against the parthians.
Eg is Japan,read up the history of japan.the Japs had a proud history and were even bullying Russia, humiliated Russia twice.
It was because of fear of facing Japan again in Ww2 that made Stalin to reach non aggression path with Hitler because he feared fighting against Japan and Germany at the same time.
USA must not go full military confrontation because THINGS WON'T REMAIN THE SAME.

troubled , terrorised ROME! How did hey mess up the ROMAN EMPIRE?

Troubled or terrorised , it is on record that they were permanently & brutally destroyed by the ROMAN EMPIRE. Just like they destroyed CARTHAGE.

Forced allies you say....

Who are the forced allies?

Who forced them into the alliance?

How were they forced?

It is not about who told me , Can you prove with evidence when an allied member was attacked & other members of the alliance abandoned her?....

Daz about four question. Do justice to them please.

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by dayyabuyau(m): 2:37am On May 26, 2020
We are watching
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by makewetalk2: 4:14am On May 26, 2020
You are evidently a US-hating jihadist suffering from a debilitating mental health scar that has resulted from the crash of your low-level jihadist move by Trump and his cohorts. I see your nature clearly. Come out of that Hubal shroud cos' we see you clearly.
The US as well as other nations are fighting the same things that you listed there. Every country has enemies and issues that they are fighting. Nigeria has been fighting small Boko haram for almost a decade now. Nigeria has been fighting the looter and Islam apologists for decades. Since the 1960ies Nigeria has been fighting corruption and your Buhari came as possessing a Ph.D. in the fight against corruption.
All that you have typed below is indicative of the patterned innate structure of your faith.
You always look for ways to reel other people in to cloud your argument as being centralized but it is way too easy to catch a Skunk by its smell.
Dpharisee:
US is fighting too many wars already, they are fighting Russia collusion in their elections.
They are fighting WHO.

The think we are back to the Soviet era where the Russians bankrupted themselves engaging in cold war with America.
Today we can see how Russia and Saudi Arabia crashed oil prices without filling it much while US Shale oil industry is in jeopardy.
People even in America are no longer ready to fight asymmetrical warfare invading country after country.

Many Africans are still angry over the destruction of Libya the most prosperous country in Africa and murder of its leader creating so much chaos and empowering terrorists such as Boko Haram and ISWAP.

Imagine how Coronavirus devastated their Aircraft carriers and grounded them with many sailors infected

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ambassadors: 4:53am On May 26, 2020
I wish it was so but the reverse will be the case. China is the world super power now. Regrettably soon it will be evident. They will break US & all other countries that are against them.
AmazingMOG:
Chinese government will crumble soon

If I be a Man of God!
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:08am On May 26, 2020
Cammo:

You Muslims just hate Trump for reasons best known to you.

How
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:12am On May 26, 2020
Johnandv:

Taa shatap you Muslims can go to hell. Go Try Trump then and see hell fire.

Muslims this Muslims that. Bleep u and Bleep Trump. Nigerian slump raised kid

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Stomoney(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2020
I'm enjoying this
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by mountmoriah(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

troubled , terrorised ROME! How did hey mess up the ROMAN EMPIRE?

Troubled or terrorised , it is on record that they were permanently & brutally destroyed by the ROMAN EMPIRE. Just like they destroyed CARTHAGE.

Forced allies you say....

Who are the forced allies?

Who forced them into the alliance?

How were they forced?

It is not about who told me , Can you prove with evidence when an allied member was attacked & other members of the alliance abandoned her?....

Daz about four question. Do justice to them please.
the Vandals,ostogoths,heruli and Huns brought down IMPERIAL ROME.
it was the PAPAL ROME that used church power to uproot them.
As for forced allies, Japan was occupied till today,there is a US naval Base in Southern Japan,in 2011,an aspiring governor promised to remove the naval Base if elected.
This shows that the Japs aren't happy Allies.
After imperial Rome fell,they smartly switched over to papal Rome,the Rome of the caesers and Rome of the Popes are two different things.
As for your question on an instance where an ally abandoned each other is in Ww2 where Romania switched sides six times and ended up in the victorious side.
Okpansukka,you dey worry o ,I dey enugu here
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Bahdsypha(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
lastempero:

China to start with,doesnt even guarantee freedom of its citizens,few of them i have been with kept complaining about the restriction of their freedom.
The same china will not allow,Facebook, twitter,whatsap or any foreign app to operate in their country but they rub wechat,tik tok and the host of other apps on our face.
You saw the treatment they meted on blacks in china doing this corona issue, the same people that are patronising ur business but u went ahead to send them out in the cold to suffer. China dont want you to thrive and succed in their country but they can smuggle labourers to come and litter ur country. They give u loan and they take it back by all means possible. You saw what happend in tanzania of recent and the kind of wicked contract they signed with the former president. They are no 1 racist country. Look at how they gave the world corona virus a d still pretend and hide facts about it. Hongkong and taiwan are their kind but look at the bitterness between them and those countries. Even in Nigeria workers under them complains bitterly about them.alot of wrongs, just deal with these few.
Maybe you have not been to China that's why you are saying these things
Firstly, about the great firewall...everyone in china knows how easy it is to bypass it with a vpn
You can visit all these websites with it
Nobody is rubbing wechat or tiktok in your face please stop lying

Also Chinese people(atleast in mainland China) I met when I visited were genuinely friendly...i guess is because they don't see black people often...you'd get stuff for just being black
I was surprised when I heard of the maltreatment of black people..
It's unlike them..
The Chinese people I met seem quite happy with their government(more than we are with ours)
They enjoy the benefits of communism...rapid development(infrastructure and Industry)
I know China is not as perfect...but it's not a evil america is making it to seem

You need to visit America "the land of dreams" to see it for what it really is..a place where there's indiscriminate use of guns..With the subtle racism: they'll be saying "I'm not racist my friends are black"...racial profiling white supremacists

China have more modern infrastructure than the USA
Overall, I enjoyed the visit to China...it was simply wonderful..
I'd advise you to travel to both countries before you declare one evil
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 2:40pm On May 26, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Firstly, about the great firewall...everyone in china knows how easy it is to bypass it with a vpn

Also Chinese people(atleast in mainland China) I met when I visited was genuinely friendly...i guess is because they don't see black people often...you'd get stuff for just being black
I was surprised when I heard of the maltreatment
It's unlike them..
The China I met seem quite happy with their government(more than we are with ours)
They enjoy the benefits of communism...rapid development(infrastructure and Industry)
I know China is not as perfect...but it's not a evil america is making it to seem

You need to visit America "the land of dreams" to see it for what it really is..a place where there's indiscriminate use of guns..With the subtle racism: they'll be saying "I'm not racist my friends are black"...racial profiling white supremacists

I have been lucky to experience chinese people both in mainland,hong kong,europe and america.they churn out the same tale about their govt.its all over the news. They turn you to a fugitive if u are not happy with government of the day.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by pacespot(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

If your neighbor unknowingly gives u corona he should be making noise and warning you while u r mortally sick in bed and missing work. Clap for yourself

Stop complaining. USA isn't the only country suffering from corona virus, it is not the first time that world has to face the pandemic problem, it has always been like that from history. USA is only trying to score cheap political points with this pandemic, we all know how they had started the trade war with China before the outbreak. It can be the turn of your country tomorrow the way USA and its Western allies often wage war against other countries. China is a population of over 1.4 billion people, how can USA with just 330 million people compete with China fairly at the economic space? Let's be realistic for once as Africans, and stop being a lapdog of the West.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
engrchykae:

Go and check up the weapons and arsenals possessed by both countries then u can come back so we can summarise this arguement. Ur great china first have to master the act of espionage b4 challenging america.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
lastempero:

Go and check up the weapons and arsenals possessed by both countries then u can come back so we can summarise this arguement. Ur great china first have to master the act of espionage b4 challenging america.
if USA is too invincible,why are they still bordered about spying on other weak people?
In Ww2 Germany had more weapons than Russia but Russia was too much for Germany.
If US can easily deal with China they would have done so long ago as they didn't waste time in attacking Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by cezarman(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Chinese government will crumble soon

If I be a Man of God!

Evlione cannot be pleaching love... I'm not a man of pleacher of love.

I'm a war...
I'm a fight...

Indabosky wink
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
engrchykae:
if USA is too invincible,why are they still bordered about spying on other weak people?
In Ww2 Germany had more weapons than Russia but Russia was too much for Germany.
If US can easily deal with China they would have done so long ago as they didn't waste time in attacking Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan.

We are not in the jungle to start with and america been a civilised country that respect human right can just go to war without provocation. If u really know about the weapons possessed by America,u wont make the mistake of comparing the two. Winter and hard terrain did fight germany in russia and u know that already. Those countries u listed where attacked by a coalition called Nato.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
pacespot:

Stop complaining. USA isn't the only country suffering from corona virus, it is not the first time that world has to face the pandemic problem, it has always been like that from history. USA is only trying to score cheap political points with this pandemic, we all know how they had started the trade war with China before the outbreak. It can be the turn of your country tomorrow the way USA and its Western allies often wage war against other countries. China is a population of over 1.4 billion people, how can USA with just 330 million people compete with China fairly at the economic space? Let's be realistic for once as Africans, and stop being a lapdog of the West.

Other countries don’t keep making noise and profiteering and warning people WHILE other countries were still going through the hell unleashed by a pandemic that came through them, which they exacerbated by dishonesty and non-transparency.
China is at best a second world country. Certainly not a first world country

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by SirKomA(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
Buffalo2:
China too don dey feel big.......Na wha o

Abi o, one reason why I'm smashing my Samsung on the wall.

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by bepositive11: 4:02pm On May 26, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Also Chinese people(atleast in mainland China) I met when I visited was genuinely friendly...i guess is because they don't see black people often...you'd get stuff for just being black
I was surprised when I heard of the maltreatment
It's unlike them..
The China I met seem quite happy with their government(more than we are with ours)

Yes, Chinese citizens are friendly but you have to understand that they don't reflect their government or Chinese companies.

Just do a quick YouTube search on maltreatment of Africans by Chinese bosses to see how wicked they can get.

Africans should work towards becoming self sufficient instead of depending on other countries. America or China, it doesn't matter. Their own interests will always come before Africa's. They will always try to exploit Africa one way or the other

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 4:33pm On May 26, 2020
Bahdsypha:

U r the one that should stop lying. How many people even know what a vpn is.
U forget we also have Chinese companies here and we know how they treat their black employees.
Is this below is the China u r talking about or another one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ehjt-ZH_o

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Bahdsypha(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
lastempero:

I have been lucky to experience chinese people both in mainland,hong kong,europe and america.they churn out the same tale about their govt.its all over the news. They turn you to a fugitive if u are not happy with government of the day.
Well, maybe the people I met were just trying to make a good impression of the country

The man argued that communism is the best type of governance under the face of the earth

That it transformed their country from a being a poor Third World country to having one of the best thriving economies..
Please, I'm not saying that they support their freedom of speech being taken but they seem to be cool with other policies of the government

Did you enjoy your stay in China?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Bahdsypha(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r the one that should stop lying. How many people even know what a vpn is.
U forget we also have Chinese companies here and we know how they treat their black employees.
Is this below is the China u r talking about or another one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ehjt-ZH_o

Yes...pollution dey ooo
You'd notice it oo
But most of the problems there are faced by your "darling" america
Please, I'm not saying that China is a perfect country
What I'm trying to say is this, the US ain't saints..and are no better than the Chinese
If there should be a cold war...it won't be good against evil
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Daddysidhan: 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Again absolute baseless rubbish spewed from total ignorance

Tell your chinese masters that you met your better today

Take you nonsensical propaganda away

What is the best , biggest and largest employer of labor that's a Chinese company in Nigeria ? I will tell you , it's Huawei

What's the average wages they pay Nigerians ? It's very low compared to their American counter parts

Let's compare salaries and benefits

China = Huawei, Transsion holdings , zte, syneix, icccc, Chinese construction, etc

Their average salary is between $20 - $1000

Now America= Chevron, Microsoft, Intel, Apple , Lego , Hasbro, Hilton group, some acre fund , etc

What's their average salary ? $5000 - $50,000

If you so called Chinese that love can't respect me enough to pay me good salaries then what rubbish are you speaking from your ignorant mind ?

We are far better off with the Americans

Now get away
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 5:16pm On May 26, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Well, maybe the people I met were just trying to make a good impression of the country

The man argued that communism is the best type of governance under the face of the earth

That it transformed their country from a being a poor Third World country to having one of the best thriving economies..
Please, I'm not saying that they support their freedom of speech being taken but they seem to be cool with other policies of the government

Did you enjoy your stay in China?

Chinese policy are that of oppression, as a chinese citizen in the rural area, u have certain areas in the country where you can reside and benefits too. No freedom of worship, you cant migrate freely in your own country, they control what you watch to some certain level,their level of spying on their citizen is on another level. Just imagine life with so much restriction, they cant even exercise themselves or criticize the communist party for any reason.whatever iam telling is out there in the news.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 5:21pm On May 26, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Yes...pollution dey ooo
You'd notice it oo
But most of the problems there are faced by your "darling" america
Please, I'm not saying that China is a perfect country
What I'm trying to say is this, the US ain't saints..and are no better than the Chinese
If there should be a cold war...it won't be good against evil

At least US is transparent and things are out there in the open. Nobody is trying to prevent u from saying, hearing or seeing anything. All that CPC control would make sense if it resulted in higher standard of living but it doesn’t. US is still higher

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
usa no fit stand china na, china is the invisible world power
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
Dpharisee:
They are fighting WHO.

better than fighting poverty
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
lastempero:

We are not in the jungle to start with and america been a civilised country that respect human right can just go to war without provocation. If u really know about the weapons possessed by America,u wont make the mistake of comparing the two. Winter and hard terrain did fight germany in russia and u know that already. Those countries u listed where attacked by a coalition called Nato.
human rights my foot when I just finished watching where the police killed an African American.
When Google and Facebook will give your details to NSA.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
engrchykae:
human rights my foot when I just finished watching where the police killed an African American.
When Google and Facebook will give your details to NSA.

In your country naija is not the other of the day. You should be asking yourself why everyone is heading to America.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by engrchykae(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2020
lastempero:

In your country naija is not the other of the day. You should be asking yourself why everyone is heading to America.
meaning there isn't any difference except the dollars

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.