Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (54697 Views)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Built2last:
The bait for China will be their actions against Hong Kong.

Britain is very angry on how china has handled the issue of Hong Kong.

This cold war will start and grind global economy to a halt.

There will be hunger and diseases in the land.

fiat currency ( the money in your hand will be digitized)

Digital currency is coming. The global debt ratio will eventually burst. its not sustainable

Interesting times ahead.
[/s]
Keep quiet you know nothing.
Analysing war from inside your face me face you apartment in ikorodu.
Yeyenatu
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 5:38pm On May 25, 2020
Ola17:

Has Congo apologized for Ebola?
How about Spanish flu? Any apologies from the country it originated from?

There’s no evidence that the Chinese government willfully infected the world with COVID19, that to me suffices. Forget the rhetorics by the Trump administration, blaming everyone else but itself for its poor preparation against the novel coronavirus.

One more thing, don’t buy into the Western propaganda about China being a totalitarian state. Be guided.

Just your saying that China being a totalitarian state is Western propaganda tells me to stop discussing this with u. China that even centures internet. Go there and u will experience what “Big Brother” really means.

Congo was never making noise durring Ebola. Secondly Ebola killed 2 Americans. Thirdly it was never established Ebola originated in Congo. Fourthly Spanish flu definitely did not originate in Spain - google it so u won’t sound so ignorant.
While u r at it also read up on how China misled the world for a crucial month concerning Corona

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by MadeINchenzen2: 5:38pm On May 25, 2020
Murketeer:

Hmm ...your China ...shey it's the same China that hate blacks with passion ...that you love so much ...unless you are a chinko on nairaland forum sha
China loves blacks especially the igbos
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Murketeer: 5:53pm On May 25, 2020
RTSC:

That means You have just nuked the ability of Nigeria to develop.

Nigeria needs a strong and modern China so that we can leach off their technology.

China is not a threat to us.

Nobody in the west will sell the Nigerian military a weaponised drone, but China will.
Are u been serious right now...if not for these fake Chinese products everywhere ...Our lazy govt would have at least thought about a Lil industrialization ....It's not all about importing everything from China

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by MERCHANDISER: 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Built2last:

Digital currency is coming. The global debt ratio will eventually burst. its not sustainable

Interesting times ahead.
BTW, because a virus started from a place does not
mean
that place spread it. Only one region in China was
infected
and that region is now backup but foreigners went there
to
carry, then distribute to other parts of the world. When
China
raised the alarm of the virus, all the western leaders
(major)
claimed it was a lie(hoax), people like Trump and
Johnson
were mocking China with the virus. Now you want to turn
around to wail at the same China that raised the alarm,
then
went to work to help their own citizens. Name one
country
a
Chinese national infected! I'm not supporting anybody th

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by MERCHANDISER: 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
Morray:
Like for USA, share for China
In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence. On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business. US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do.

4 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by livebyday(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
reigncalif1:

what of IMPORTATIONS and co ,,,,how many American goods can we afford to move q growing economy. for me the two countries are good but china is better in our economy compared to USA both in oil sector and co . do u Kno hw many goods we import from China starting from phone, accessories, musical, keyboards, speakers even self made one with ur own label and name,,,,it can't be possible with American due to high cost of production which is not suitable in a growing economy like nigeria. if a one television will be sold at a million naira pair one then how many people will buy in a country like nigeria,it will ONLY render the market stagnant and hence economy wount move. thanks
[/s]

You are very naive and ignorant

Basically this is what you are saying : our currency is weak due to bad leadership and out dated economic policies so instead of fixing country let's buddy up with the guy whom we can get sub standard products from at a cheaper price ... Off course we know these products are really sub standard and if our economy where better we would never buy from them but for now since I can't afford condoms I might as well marry the hiv positive LovePeddler who lets me have unprotected sex with her since she has no morals and will.readily do that for money .

That's basically what you are saying .

Don't blame the Americans for having a good economy and pricing their products high !!! It's not their fault you let your economy crash and everywhere in the world quality is expensive!!

There is a reason the Chinese tecno infinix and itel cost far less than apple products !! Thee is a reason these phones are of very low quality!!!

Listen don't spend time telling why someone (CHINA)who is ready to sell me cocaine if I can pay loves me while the other person (USA) who refuses to sell me just anything at just any standard for money is worse

Chinese will make you poison to kill your own citizens at a cheap price if you can pay

The Americans will arrest you if you go to them to make poison to kill your people

So suddenly I should love the Chinese ??

You have never lived and worked long enough with them to know them, I have .. all you know about them are what's they tell you online

I will chose any other nationality from Indian to Russian to North Korean over the Chinese

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by MERCHANDISER: 6:52pm On May 25, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Firstly, aburom onye yoruba...abugodim ezigbote igbo boy..

I've been to both countries, China's interest in Africa is to make money off bad debt it's not influential..it's more of business
If you have gone to China...you'd have noticed how fascinated they are to see you, I got free rides..free food during my stay there, I don't think they get to see many foreigners
They're generally friendly..and although they have strict government policies, there's a strong support for their government..And china is safer than United States too

Most of all these ipob miscreants defending USA haven't been outta the shores of this country.
I hate arguing with them.

Poor kids cheesy

3 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Godblessamaechi: 6:58pm On May 25, 2020
China warns US against sparking cold war. Interesting, am not surprise at all. This has been prophesied long ago by the master of the universe Himself. He said in the later days there will be rumours of war and this is certainly one of them. Aside from rumours of war there are catalogue of prophecies by this same source that are still being fulfilled. You can get some of those prophecies here. Please read the quote below.
Matthew 24:4-8
[4]And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[6]And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7]For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8]All these are the beginning of sorrows.
The world we live in will not last forever it is gradually winding up by the one who made it. So it behoves every man to make peace with God now so as not to be destroyed with the wicked on the last day.
2 Peter 3:10-12
[10]But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.
[11]Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live,
[12]looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames.
Did you see that? We are all strangers here and will some day leave this world. Question how are you preparing to leave this world? As a believer of Jesus or as an unbeliever? Please my dear friend God is begging you now to receive His gracious gift in His son Jesus Christ so that you will escape the coming judgement of the wicked. God bless you for making the right choice.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Dshocker(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2020
Dpharisee:
US is fighting too many wars already, they are fighting Russia collusion in their elections.
They are fighting WHO.
They are fighting our own Akin Adeshina and Africa Devt Bank.
They are fighting Venezuela and Iran.
They are fighting in Libya and Syria
They are fighting Coronavirus
They are fighting to have Coronavirus vaccine
They are fighting immigration
They are fighting impeachment of Trump
They are fighting in Afghanistan
They are fighting drug smuggling in Caribbean
They are fighting small Cuba for over 50 years.
They are fighting for freedom and democracy everywhere
They are fighting against 5G from others
They are fighting 'terrorists' in many countries in Africa
They are fighting in countries in South America
They are fighting everywhere you can think of
Now they are fighting China in a cold war.

The think we are back to the Soviet era where the Russians bankrupted themselves engaging in cold war with America.
Today we can see how Russia and Saudi Arabia crashed oil prices without filling it much while US Shale oil industry is in jeopardy.
People even in America are no longer ready to fight asymmetrical warfare invading country after country.

Many Africans are still angry over the destruction of Libya the most prosperous country in Africa and murder of its leader creating so much chaos and empowering terrorists such as Boko Haram and ISWAP.
It will get worse if warmonger Joe Biden is elected

Imagine how Coronavirus devastated their Aircraft carriers and grounded them with many sailors infected

I feel like slapping you

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ola17: 7:14pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Just your saying that China being a totalitarian state is Western propaganda tells me to stop discussing this with u. China that even centures internet. Go there and u will experience what “Big Brother” really means.

Congo was never making noise durring Ebola. Secondly Ebola killed 2 Americans. Thirdly it was never established Ebola originated in Congo. Fourthly Spanish flu definitely did not originate in Spain - google it so u won’t sound so ignorant.
While u r at it also read up on how China misled the world for a crucial month concerning Corona

First off, I’ve been living in China for seven odd years so I’m posting from an informed position and not parroting the usual Western propaganda.
About them censoring the internet, man, they did that to protect their citizens from undue external influence and that is working out fine. Look at Nigeria for instance where someone and be in a cozy apartment in NYC and whip up mass hysteria that could possibly lead to social unrest.

I never in my post claim that the Spanish flu originated from Spain. You may go through my again.

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by dasparrow: 7:41pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Can’t believe this China still get mouth talk.
In a sane world China should go very low profile and be continuously apologizing to the world

I am no fan of China but did America apologize for H1N1 flu? Did West Africa apologize for the Ebola virus?

Bible warned about pestilences in the last days so I don't know why people are surprised that all this viruses are popping up.

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by dasparrow: 7:44pm On May 25, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Most of all these ipob miscreants defending USA haven't been outta the shores of this country.
I hate arguing with them.

Poor kids cheesy

I noticed that too and share your sentiment.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by reigncalif1: 7:46pm On May 25, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

You are very naive and ignorant

Basically this is what you are saying : our currency is weak due to bad leadership and out dated economic policies so instead of fixing country let's buddy up with the guy whom we can get sub standard products from at a cheaper price ... Off course we know these products are really sub standard and if our economy where better we would never buy from them but for now since I can't afford condoms I might as well marry the hiv positive LovePeddler who lets me have unprotected sex with her since she has no morals and will.readily do that for money .

That's basically what you are saying .

Don't blame the Americans for having a good economy and pricing their products high !!! It's not their fault you let your economy crash and everywhere in the world quality is expensive!!

There is a reason the Chinese tecno infinix and itel cost far less than apple products !! Thee is a reason these phones are of very low quality!!!

Listen don't spend time telling why someone (CHINA)who is ready to sell me cocaine if I can pay loves me while the other person (USA) who refuses to sell me just anything at just any standard for money is worse

Chinese will make you poison to kill your own citizens at a cheap price if you can pay

The Americans will arrest you if you go to them to make poison to kill your people

So suddenly I should love the Chinese ??

You have never lived and worked long enough with them to know them, I have .. all you know about them are what's they tell you online

I will chose any other nationality from Indian to Russian to North Korean over the Chinese

I will basically ignore the first paragraph cause I don't do name calling

am not telling u to like Chinese, what am saying is the pure fact . anything that comes with advantage must have it dimerit . we base more on china for our growing economy compared to usa simple , economy need to be grown not jump ,how can u expect nigeria with this poverty rate to jump in expensive American product which can no grow the market. for now we need china more than we need America and that is the pure fact unless America decide to come down to the rate of our standard in terms of affordability.....what are u even saying,,APPLE PHONE ARE BEEN MANUFACTURED IN CHINA,. for now we need more of China,,am not bashing America either ,I love America as a country. u are talking of low quality, how many NIGERIAN can afford an apple phone.

and is not even about being good in economy and pricing ur goods high afterall china is the second largest economy . America should price there goods down and start production for Africa...how can they do it when they are even producing there own goods in china

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ola17: 7:56pm On May 25, 2020
dasparrow:

I am no fan of China but did America apologize for H1N1 flu? Did West Africa apologize for the Ebola virus?

Bible warned about pestilences in the last days so I don't know why people are surprised that all this viruses are popping up.

Well said.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 8:01pm On May 25, 2020
Ola17:

First off, I’ve been living in China for seven odd years so I’m posting from an informed position and not parroting the usual Western propaganda.
About them censoring the internet, man, they did that to protect their citizens from undue external influence and that is working out fine. Look at Nigeria for instance where someone and be in a cozy apartment in NYC and whip up mass hysteria that could possibly lead to social unrest.

I never in my post claim that the Spanish flu originated from Spain. You may go through my again.

You should really stay in China since what u want is for APC (Tinubu and Abba Kyari) to be deciding what u may access on the internet. Secondly, just because u r in a place doesn’t mean u r the expert on what’s really going on there. CPC are experts at concealing what is really going on from their citizens.
Just accept that the greatest catastrophe of our time came through China and the least they can do is stop making noise WHILE we are still in the midst of suffering it

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by pacespot(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Can’t believe this China still get mouth talk.
In a sane world China should go very low profile and be continuously apologizing to the world

For what?
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by tony5(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2020
China Is Not Making An Empty Threat, I Guess You Have Not Heard About The Chinese Weapons, They Will First Attack Japan, Then You Will Know That Usa Is Bluffing. At The End If Usa Doesn't Retain The World Power, It Moves Back To Europe Because Their Will Surely Be Causality On Both Side.
The War Began When China Released The 5G But Usa Was Angry And Made This Pandemic Happen In Order To Surpress China's Economic Strength, Mean While China Is Trying To Expand Their Economic Strength Which A Good Society Should Do, They Meant No Harm Because They Are Already Above Possibilities Of Lobbying For Trading Their Products Which Everybody Around The World Is Making Use Of. Usa On The Other Hand Is Expanding Their Military Strength Which China Also Have But Usa Make Much Gains From Wars,highly Classified Weapon,medias And Entertainments. The Question Remains, Why Is Usa Dragging China Over This Pandemic? Is It For China To Find The Cure Or The Trade War To End In Favor Of Usa?

2 Likes

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 8:21pm On May 25, 2020
dasparrow:

Those places were not making noise and warning people while they were suffering. Also Ebola killed 2 US citizens. TWO! H1N1 probably originated in Asia (see below).
The least China can do is keep quiet while the world is in the midst of suffering from what came through them

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
pacespot:

For what?

If your neighbor unknowingly gives u corona he should be making noise and warning you while u r mortally sick in bed and missing work. Clap for yourself
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ola17: 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You should really stay in China since what u want is for APC (Tinubu and Abba Kyari) to be deciding what u may access on the internet. Secondly, just because u r in a place doesn’t mean u r the expert on what’s really going on there. CCP are experts at concealing what is really going on from their citizens.
Just accept that the greatest catastrophe of our time came through China and the least they can do is stop making noise WHILE we are still in the midst of suffering it

If censoring what Nigerians can access on the internet will give them a better standard of living so be it. The Chinese government understands their people and tailored their style of government, policies both domestic and foreign to suit their peculiarities and today they are better off for it. Nigeria with all her copy copy, where is she today? The world’s poverty capital while China with over a billion people are better off.

Greatest catastrophe of our time you say? Make we hear word! This is a natural disaster and that is all there is to it, if you think otherwise then the onus is on you to prove it. If for example an earthquake happens in the middle of River Niger and in Nigeria causing a tsunami that causes heavy damage in say Ghana, should Ghana be expecting an apology from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lugo99(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2020
wisdomeze:
Na haword web naim go officiate?
*** Howard Webb
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 8:46pm On May 25, 2020
Ola17:

If censoring what Nigerians can access on the internet will give them a better standard of living so be it. The Chinese government understands their people and tailored their style of government, policies both domestic and foreign to suit their peculiarities and today they are better off for it. Nigeria with all her copy copy, where is she today? The world’s poverty capital while China with over a billion people are better off.

Greatest catastrophe of our time you say? Make we hear word! This is a natural disaster and that is all there is to it, if you think otherwise then the onus is on you to prove it. If for example an earthquake happens in the middle of River Niger and in Nigeria causing a tsunami that causes heavy damage in say Ghana, should Ghana be expecting an apology from Nigeria?

This IS the greatest catastrophe of our time. And u keep glossing over the fact that if China didn’t try to cover it up it could possibly could have been largely contained. Your anology is stupid. Your neighbor giving u corona is not anologous to an earthquake erupting near his house. A Chinese couple took corona to Italy.
As for censoring, compare quality of life in China to free developed countries
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by lastempero: 8:47pm On May 25, 2020
engrchykae:
no,on the contrary what the west is doing to us is "Brain drain"
They are used to sustain the economy and system of the various western countries where they are stylishly held captive.
Of what use is Phillip emeagwali to Nigeria?
Of what use is Maurice iwu to Nigeria?
Of what use is Bath Nnaji to Nigeria?
These are the few I know by name,the thousands I don't know by name nko?
We will get a transfer of technology that will boost our indigenous industry.
For example by the time ivm does assembling for 30years,they must definitely learn one or two things in making automobiles.
Courtesy of the Chinese.

They aint draining anything bro, our people got a better life there just that Nigeria is not ready for our diasporas. I know dozens of my friends that came to Nigeria to invest and do things the way it should be but they where frustrated with the naija factor or are u telling me to leave an organized society to come and live with rogues and incompetent govt and remember diasporas brings in billions of dollars home every year but our dollars are drained in china pocket.

Philip emehweali = he is a scientist and what do you expect him to do, atleast he came around

Maurice iwu= have done so many research from his pockets without any govt support even during this corona palaver he came up with some findings and what did ur government do,absolutely nothing to encourage him.

Barth nnaji= built the first indigenous power plant in aba, geometric power that can power a better part of aba and our useless govt decided to frustrate the young man and that plant is wasting at aba for more than 6years now.thats millions of dollars wasting over there.
IVM was just a business venture by a smart igbo man and not a form of technology transfer. What china is giving us is just pure obsolete technology unless you are not an engineer that understands what technology is about. From wack railway to their useless roads theybare constructing up and down with their wicked loans. Just show me one reasonable chinese project in Nigeria and have you wondered why our stupid leaders like bringing them in,it's just because they are corrupt and ready to deal with our useless politicians.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Xioxing: 9:29pm On May 25, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Chinese government will crumble soon

If I be a Man of God!
shut your crap of a mouth!! Oya give me a personal prophesy mugu!! No go your village learn your ancestors origin... Dey here dey get emotional over the whites and their god!!!

1 Like

Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Ola17: 9:39pm On May 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

This IS the greatest catastrophe of our time. And u keep glossing over the fact that if China didn’t try to cover it up it could possibly could have been largely contained. Your anology is stupid. Your neighbor giving u corona is not anologous to an earthquake erupting near his house. A Chinese couple took corona to Italy.
As for censoring, compare quality of life in China to free developed countries

You have no clue.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by olamakinde(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2020
Built2last:

Interesting times ahead.
prophet of doom
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2020
HighWITCH:

If America could do anything to China, they would have done so long ago. They have done so to the likes of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria without any civility.

The day they want to totally get destroyed, they should go beyond economic measures go military. US is a [/s]super power[s] hyper power, so also is China.

China is a regional power.
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by CanadaOrBust: 11:21pm On May 25, 2020
Ola17:

You have no clue.

U t obviously the one brainwashed to think China should be making noise amidst all this suffering that came through them
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by Legendguru: 11:23pm On May 25, 2020
really
Re: China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2020
engrchykae:
that is what Hitler thought during ww2
He invaded Poland,ransacked Belgium,sacked Paris.
Then he mistakenly invaded Russia,when winter came his troops had to withdraw from Russia,but the The great polar Bear won't relent,the Bear chased the Wolf all the way from Siberia to Bavaria.
Be careful,in war,you never can tell.
At the height of Roman power,parthians, Huns, Vandals, messed her up.
You never can tell what unknown country that will mess you up.especially in middleeast and southeast Asia.
Americans can fight five powers at the same time.

You don't know the military offensive precision of US , her allies and the strategic location of US and her allies.

Not GERMANY that was surrounded by POLAND & RUSSIA in the east while the FRENCH & BRITS were advancing from the western border.

Please who are the HUNS , VANDALS , & PARTHIANS? & How did they messed up ROMAN EMPIRE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.