Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! (953 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by myBETmostCAST(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
Assume u went to see ur babe den her frd came in u greeted her after a while d frd now told ur babe like babe ha far na u didn't even introduce dis guy to me. Ur babe just said forget it. Later ur babe's frd wanted to call u den he called u mr visitor u den told her dat sorry ur name is Frank. Den he said don't mind me ur frd didn't introduce us. After a while two of her frds came in agin dey greeted u. Still ur babe didn't introduce u to dem. Wen u n ur babe was abt leaving d two frds dat just came in den said babe na wa o y didn't u introduce dis guy to us na. Den ur babe said sorry dis is Frank he is a graduate. Then dey said to her shuo! We be tell u say na undergraduate? Guys what can u make out of that? Ladies reverse d roll n tell me what u can make out of it
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2020
myBETmostCAST:
Assume u went to see ur babe den her frd came in u greeted her after a while d frd now told ur babe like babe ha far na u didn't even introduce dis guy to me. Ur babe just said forget it. Later ur babe's frd wanted to call u den he called u mr visitor u den told her dat sorry ur name is Frank. Den he said don't mind me ur frd didn't introduce us. After a while two of her frds came in agin dey greeted u. Still ur babe didn't introduce u to dem. Wen u n ur babe was abt leaving d two frds dat just came in den said babe na wa o y didn't u introduce dis guy to us na. Den ur babe said sorry dis is Frank he is a graduate. Then dey said to her shuo! We be tell u say na undergraduate? Guys what can u make out of that? Ladies reverse d roll n tell me what u can make out of it

- babe is ashamed of you
- babe playing you
- babe doesnt care about you
- babe possibly dating the other dude
- babe keeping you for feeding/gifts/ritual purposes

bro you are just dating your own self!

7 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Sonfethopia: 2:29pm On May 25, 2020
She might not want to introduce her man to her friends because of story that touch.

As far she carry u go house mean say to an extent she no de hide anything.

U should be bothered if that was her sibblings.
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by osemoses69: 2:30pm On May 25, 2020
Hustle ooo make dem no use your slippers kill cockroach for village meeting

4 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Victornezzar: 2:35pm On May 25, 2020
myBETmostCAST:
Side guy number 4

Just chop and go

Frank The Graduate cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Raphkriz(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
It's obvious that she has another bf that her friends know about,or maybe she's ashamed of you

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by xendra: 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- babe is ashamed of you
- babe playing you

I have to agree. dude don't let anybody treat you like you don't matter.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:
I have to agree. dude don't let anybody treat you like you don't matter.
[/s]
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:52pm On May 25, 2020
Lol, sorry bro but you're just a graduate to her, nothing more.
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by ehmmy11(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- babe is ashamed of you
- babe playing you

He will learn eventually
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by GoldenJAT(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2020
After the assumption!!u came out as the chairman of friend zone association,your State branch.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Try To Tarnish Ex Image? / BREAKING: Bbnaija Season Five Starts July 19 / Girlfriend Needed. Criteria Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.