Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! (982 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by myBETmostCAST(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
Assume u went to see ur babe den her frd came in u greeted her after a while d frd now told ur babe like babe ha far na u didn't even introduce dis guy to me. Ur babe just said forget it. Later ur babe's frd wanted to call u den he called u mr visitor u den told her dat sorry ur name is Frank. Den he said don't mind me ur frd didn't introduce us. After a while two of her frds came in agin dey greeted u. Still ur babe didn't introduce u to dem. Wen u n ur babe was abt leaving d two frds dat just came in den said babe na wa o y didn't u introduce dis guy to us na. Den ur babe said sorry dis is Frank he is a graduate. Then dey said to her shuo! We be tell u say na undergraduate? Guys what can u make out of that? Ladies reverse d roll n tell me what u can make out of it
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2020
myBETmostCAST:
Assume u went to see ur babe den her frd came in u greeted her after a while d frd now told ur babe like babe ha far na u didn't even introduce dis guy to me. Ur babe just said forget it. Later ur babe's frd wanted to call u den he called u mr visitor u den told her dat sorry ur name is Frank. Den he said don't mind me ur frd didn't introduce us. After a while two of her frds came in agin dey greeted u. Still ur babe didn't introduce u to dem. Wen u n ur babe was abt leaving d two frds dat just came in den said babe na wa o y didn't u introduce dis guy to us na. Den ur babe said sorry dis is Frank he is a graduate. Then dey said to her shuo! We be tell u say na undergraduate? Guys what can u make out of that? Ladies reverse d roll n tell me what u can make out of it

- babe is ashamed of you
- babe playing you
- babe doesnt care about you
- babe possibly dating the other dude
- babe keeping you for feeding/gifts/ritual purposes

bro you are just dating your own self!

7 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Sonfethopia: 2:29pm On May 25, 2020
She might not want to introduce her man to her friends because of story that touch.

As far she carry u go house mean say to an extent she no de hide anything.

U should be bothered if that was her sibblings.
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by osemoses69: 2:30pm On May 25, 2020
Hustle ooo make dem no use your slippers kill cockroach for village meeting

4 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Victornezzar: 2:35pm On May 25, 2020
myBETmostCAST:
Side guy number 4

Just chop and go

Frank The Graduate cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Raphkriz(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
It's obvious that she has another bf that her friends know about,or maybe she's ashamed of you

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by xendra: 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- babe is ashamed of you
- babe playing you

I have to agree. dude don't let anybody treat you like you don't matter.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:
I have to agree. dude don't let anybody treat you like you don't matter.
[/s]
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:52pm On May 25, 2020
Lol, sorry bro but you're just a graduate to her, nothing more.
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by ehmmy11(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- babe is ashamed of you
- babe playing you

He will learn eventually
Re: Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! by GoldenJAT(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2020
After the assumption!!u came out as the chairman of friend zone association,your State branch.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Heard People Do While Pretending To Be Asleep / How Hushpuppy Scammed Premiere League Club Of Billions / Measuring A Man's Strengh Using The Amount Of Abuse He Could Take From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.