Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) (11762 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 7:50pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Yes. Lol. I don't think Igbo living in maiduguri will agree with Ipob. That's just my opinion

You are too tribalistic. Everything about you is centred on tribe. Give it a break. Be more open minded. No offense

6 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by hammerpP: 7:50pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89955972][/quote]

is dat u, in the picture, becos i think u are a guy?

i am just being honest.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by hammerpP: 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer, Fulani got nothing on the Igbos in terms of living Lavish.

All this is nothing to me.

Wen I have time, i will create a thread here on nairaland and show u lot some of my toys, before the year runs out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Exc2000: 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
cool

Abouki stunting and fronting... well them no fit try this with Yorubas .. they sef no who them they stunt on

small hustler for Gidi get all these whips in this pictures and aint even showing it.... this ones are still possing with their daddies car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 8:01pm On May 25, 2020
hammerpP:
Yenefer, Fulani got nothing on the Igbos in terms of living Lavish.

All this is nothing to me.

Wen I have time, i will create a thread here on nairaland and show u lot some of my toys, before the year runs out.
don't bring Yahoo business like hushushupi and mopha just people that earn in legitimate ways

1 Like

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by hammerpP: 8:03pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
don't bring Yahoo business like hushushupi and mopha just people that earn in legitimate ways

Get the hell outta here with dat bull shit.

Oil make me rich like u talking.

Wat do u know about Corporate affairs?

Notice, I want to use myself to verse all this small cars u are showing off and poor looking Villa.

I did not even drag Rich Igbos into it.

So go figure.

And am not from a political background.

Purely Business orientated cosmogonies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 8:06pm On May 25, 2020
hammerpP:

Get the hell outta here with dat bull shit.

Oil make me rich like u talking.

Wat do u know about Corporate affairs?

Notice, I want to use myself to verse all this small cars u are showing off and poor looking Villa.

I did not even drag Rich Igbos into it.

So go figure.

And am not from a political background.

Purely Business orientated cosmogonies.
U are Yahoo boy and u are poor, I know how u people respond.

1 Like

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by hammerpP: 8:07pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
U are Yahoo boy and u are poor, I know how u people respond.
[/s]

U are worst than yahoo boy.

U are oil thieves.

yenefer wait for the thread, u will cry wen u see some toys, without us being in politics or owning oil well.

6 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Ventura1: 8:08pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
No they are all business men children, no politicians children amongst them. if I send politicians children pic with cars herme bags, etc here u will commit suicide. All low-key

The vehicle in the third picture has Presidency plate number, yet you claim they are children of business men

12 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by 9japride(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Business men children with FG plate number abi, God punish all liars
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind the OP he's very mischievous. It's only the oil producing states I pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
No they are all business men children, no politicians children amongst them. if I send politicians children pic with cars herme bags, etc here u will commit suicide. All low-key
Ow many northern businessmen made it without political patronage?
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind the OP he's very mischievous. It's only the oil producing states I pity.
Zannah's garage. Also his dad is not a politician

1 Like

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by 9japride(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Zannah's garage. Also his dad is not a politician
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes there are wealthy businesses men in the north, but the truth remains that majority of them made their money from oil and later diversify. You guys should enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Biofil84(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes there are wealthy businesses men in the north, but the truth remains that majority of them made their money from oil and later diversify. You guys should enjoy it.
I think I agree with u, is a shame that those who are the real owners of the source of wealth of this nations can't even see 1/4 of the proceed, the question here is if the coin was flipped will these guys remember they have brothers down south .

I think most will tell u they deal on diamonds, Gold,precious stones but truthfully the undertone of these wealth is not far from oil money.

Major reason they want to die on the presidential seat, even when it's obvious we are not making any progress as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by traihit: 8:46pm On May 25, 2020
Seeing pictures like these with number plates with the inscriptions "POLICE, FG, Presidency" etc, and the op says 'they're not children of politicians'. I wonder what we'll be seeing if they're 'children of politicians'. While we have many billionaires whose money is pure, the pictures here only remind us that Nigeria is a very wicked country. No need euphemising it, the country is wicked. Why do we then keep cracking down of the G-boys and some other illegal money makers when all they wanna do is to ball just like these young people?

PS: I don't spend an unclean money and will never support anyone who does.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
All the pictures that are bringing false accusations & assumptions from bitter leaf aren’t even from the children of politicians. Most of their parents are business men. If the politicians children decide to show off some of you would have a restless day.

Which business are they into liar?Where are the manufacturing and assembly plants they own located.

We know they are government contractors feeding fat from inflated contracts ,abandoned projects and got free oil blocks and oil lifting contracts.

4 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 25, 2020
These are the people the the 30k BMC crew defend. Their parents plunder and loot the nation dry and turn it to the poverty capital.

12 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Graysons: 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
All the pictures that are bringing false accusations & assumptions from bitter leaf aren’t even from the children of politicians. Most of their parents are business men If the politicians children decide to show off some of you would have a restless day.

Which business men?
Your lie no even make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Keziehenry(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2020
yeyenefer
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 9:13pm On May 25, 2020
Graysons:
Which business men?
You lie no even make sense.

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2020
Oga ooo..which can wahala be this..God hope you seeing in this abeg rewrite my story...Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Graysons: 9:32pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89958605][/quote]Oil money children of business men my foot.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
If I post one picture of a politician children here with cars you people will commit suicide
tooh, it is well o
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Aflix(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
Why is this yenefer posting like it's only the north that has wealthy people. Each region has wealthy people and they are not blabbing about it.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by awgumayor: 9:47pm On May 25, 2020
Oh my God ! I love these. These are the real oil. Not the one in dirty canoe that shout to their roof top our oyel ! Our oyel !
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 9:58pm On May 25, 2020
Aflix:
Why is this yenefer posting like it's only the north that has wealthy people. Each region has wealthy people and they are not blabbing about it.
Real wealth not that of mopha and hush-hush.

2 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by IGBOSON1: 10:00pm On May 25, 2020
Igbosmoker:
grin Niger Deltans are really the clowns of nigeria

Post of the day!

They’re so far gone in their Stockholm syndrome that they don’t know a opportunity when they see one! I think their major problem is that the people that could reason and lead the charge for them are all wrapped up in their own selfish preoccupations....looking for the next political opportunity; next amnesty money; next NDDC contract/employment; or next opportunity for engagement as a party thug! They’re their own worst enemy!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by grandstar(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer

You seem to get it wrong.

The real issue is not the wealthy Northerner but the large pool of uneducated ones. If it was not just that they were uneducated, but are uneducated and proud of it. With 80% of Sokoto indigenous uneducated for instance, these stats are frightening.

Presently in my place in Lagos, we rented out our backyard to an Igbo guy to use as a car lot. The gentleman is detribalized. His assistant is a Yoruba man and the 3rd man is a Fulani from Ghana. Recently, we decided to rent out the entire house to him and he now employed a Fulani and a Hausa to protect his cars.

The next thing was they started inviting other Hausas to come to sleep within the compound. They were everywhere, sleeping in the open. It was shocking. I'm at loose ends of what to do: drive them out or take pity on them. Many have no character.

It is this high level of backwardness that shock and worry many Southerners. It is just isn't acceptable. It is worsened by the fact that Northern leaders have been complicit in this backwardness.

Your anger seems to stem from the derogatory way many here talk and I don't blame you. I have been at the end of it at times and I just shrug.

It won't be a bad idea if the Northerners were the best educated in the Sahel or even the world. Not just a few, but a majority.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by grandstar(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
I live and work in Borno as an Igbo man grin.

Northerners got Billionaires no doubt. But 95 percent poverty stricken than any other region.

You guys really need to up your game.

North mostly is just between the very Rich and very poor.

How is Bornu like despite Boko Haram? How is economic activity down there? Is it safe?
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 10:12pm On May 25, 2020
grandstar:
Yenefer

You seem to get it wrong.

The real issue is not the wealthy Northerner but the large pool of uneducated ones. If it was not just that they were uneducated, but are uneducated and proud of it. With 80% of Sokoto indigenous uneducated for instance, these stats are frightening.

Presently in my place in Lagos, we rented out our backyard to an Igbo guy to use as a car lot. The gentleman is detribalized. His assistant is a Yoruba man and the 3rd man is a Fulani from Ghana. Recently, we decided to rent out the entire house to him and he now employed a Fulani and a Hausa to protect his cars.

The next thing was they started inviting other Hausas to come to sleep within the compound. They were everywhere, sleeping in the open. It was shocking. I'm at loose ends of what to do: drive them out or take pity on them. Many have no character.

It is this high level of backwardness that shock and worry many Southerners. It is just isn't acceptable. It is worsened by the fact that Northern leaders have been complicit in this backwardness.

Your anger seems to stem from the derogatory way many here talk and I don't blame you. I have been at the end of it at times and I just shrug.

It won't be a bad idea if the Northerners were the best educated in the Sahel or even the world. Not just a few, but a majority.

believe you me, I know. is not like I Support this pictures And corruption. I'm just here to exploit some Vulnerabilities in human psychology. There's specific target audience

4 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:14pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
WOW! My house in Lagos street, same area. My regards. What's ur take on IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu? If u don't want to answer no pressure
Try and be thoroughly sincere, are you proud of being a Nigerian, list the things you take delight in being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Saraki, Others Mourn Plane Crash Victims / NBS: Oil Producing States In Nigeria Shared ₦31.83 Billion In January / Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.