Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) (11759 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Ayo8(m): 2:33am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Zannah's garage. Also his dad is not a politician
you claim these life styles got nothing to do with an oil funded system...fine!
show us 10 wealthy business persons from Chad and Niger, atleast we know their faith will be no different from Arewa republic without the oil.

PS: I hope you bleeped for using peoples pictures without permission...

1 Like

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 4:33am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
If I post one picture of a politician children here with cars you people will commit suicide

Bia,this mai doya! Who told you that those humble traders in ur markets like their families to even diplay affluence? Most of ur photos r politicians sons,who r damn rude.,.imagine dat one giving u his middle finger sign sef.

Mind you,many of these middle belt children u display are mostly kogi state,wey full immigration,customs etc,wey dey live apo yayale. And they r rude,even within their hood
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Godons1: 4:43am On May 26, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Do not be intimidated, 90% of them are feeding from proceeds stolen from the poor citizens of Nigeria. Barayin Banza kawai

Atleast, they don't do blood money or sell fake stuffs. grin grin grin

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by alphaRego01(m): 4:59am On May 26, 2020
Kai see poor masses sweat.directly or indirectly,this is Part of National cake.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Cherez: 5:08am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Yes. Lol. I don't think Igbo living in maiduguri will agree with Ipob. That's just my opinion
Aside the harsh words from Nnamdi Kanu sometimes, there's nothing wrong with the ideologies of IPOB
They're non-violent and most revelations of NK between 2013 to 2018 are all true.
Not those his Jubril stunt and co which are lies
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Cherez: 5:10am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
talk less of dangote, Abdul samat, IRS, Ramat, only shagalinku tax return is enough to cover the whole southern business men record
Lol
In your mind; you're so wrong.
The south has it's wealth shared across board.
All these you mentioned above cannot cover Oyo state billionaires' taxes
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Cherez: 5:13am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
If I post one picture of a politician children here with cars you people will commit suicide
Commit suicide?
Bros, here down South when we see riches, we only get motivated to make more money as we run a capitalist economy.
Besides, people who are committing suicide are those up North seeing all these monies and having no food so they inturn become BH, bandits, street beggars, etc just to survive
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Cherez: 5:16am On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
Yenefer, Fulani got nothing on the Igbos in terms of living Lavish.

All this is nothing to me.

Wen I have time, i will create a thread here on nairaland and show u lot some of my toys, before the year runs out.
Why drag Igbos here?
I understand the game you wanna play, I hope you get ignored cos you ain't Igbo
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Cherez: 5:18am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
U are Yahoo boy and u are poor, I know how u people respond.
But Yenefer oooo
Are Yahoo boy not as illegal as Nigerian politicians?
Wetin be the difference?
NGA politicians steal & rape our citizens, yahoo boys do same
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by jom28gy(m): 5:55am On May 26, 2020
Na hausa people, stolen oil money
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by ekene101: 6:02am On May 26, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
I live and work in Borno as an Igbo man grin.

Northerners got Billionaires no doubt. But 95 percent poverty stricken than any other region.

You guys really need to up your game.

North mostly is just between the very Rich and very poor.

that's because the rich only help the rich to become richer by offering each other contracts, while the poor help themselves to become poorly poorer by giving his fellow poor aboki one leg of shoe to polish while he polishes the other and they split the payment #20 each.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 26, 2020
Godons1:

What's the difference, one takes advantage of the poor & the government system. Another takes advantage of computer to defraud foreign retirees and fellow middle class Nigerians of thier life savings. While the last one brings substandard goods and hardrugs to the populace of the country.

Nigeria is real messed up country with different talent in criminology. The country will do better as a criminal empire.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by proeast(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

Get the hell outta here with dat bull shit.

Oil make me rich like u talking.

Wat do u know about Corporate affairs?

Notice, I want to use myself to verse all this small cars u are showing off and poor looking Villa.

I did not even drag Rich Igbos into it.

So go figure.

And am not from a political background.

Purely Business orientated cosmogonies.

Lol, don't mind the guy. The funny thing is that 99% of these guys directly or remotely got rich with Niger Delta oil proceeds while the indigenes are left with ogogoro and polluted streams and farmlands yet they refuse to have sense.

Whoever used their brains and made them believe that working as security men guarding gates of oil companies as well as pipelines in their communities is okay while others keep coming from far places to take away everything is what baffles me.

They have oil in their backyards yet live in inhuman and pitiable conditions. Tueh!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 6:50am On May 26, 2020
Fishermancom:
more coming
Yahoo boys. I didn't post politicians or Northern Yahoo like mopha pics
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by ikennamadu1(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
No they are all business men children, no politicians children amongst them. if I send politicians children pic with cars herme bags, etc here u will commit suicide. All low-key
Common shut up... Stop spreading false shit here... You want me to prove you wrong baa... Ina zua mana
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 6:54am On May 26, 2020
ikennamadu1:

Common shut up... Stop spreading false shit here... You want me to prove you wrong baa... Ina zua mana
waiting
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by seunmsg(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2020
If average hustling southerners decide to flaunt their whips and riches, most of you guys wowing on this thread would take cover.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by rummmy: 7:37am On May 26, 2020
Niger Delta see Una life.... congratulations to arrewa people.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by benzion72(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2020
This mala will not want to leave power
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by biggyone: 8:40am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Sincere apologies. We had to land close to Oloibiri Oilfield. We suspect IPOBians tried to bring our plane down. But God protected us as he always does. Despite this setback, we will still deliver the Arewa Rolls Royce. We simply had to switch to a smaller plane. We move!

aboki..aboki na aboki..the gene does not change...
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 26, 2020
The thing about Islamic religion is that they do not help their poor, look at the many almajiri youths packed in the back of lorries seeking a better life in the Christian South? Look at the many Syrians/Afghanistans running to Christian Europe instead of to Moslem Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.

Why are the rich Moslems not helping the poor Moslems?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by saaron(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2020
I see nothing but children of fulani parasites flaunting Niger delta wealth.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Xclusiveme: 11:17am On May 26, 2020
Omg where are these pple coming from? So we have rich kids in the North. Well, if its not government money or oil money what then is it. Omo rich pple dey oo wey no dey make noise and decided to come out now talk more of the ones wey dey hide. Choiii My fellow rich men lol
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Deebwebb: 11:47am On May 26, 2020
vicenzo:

You don't merry on a neighbor pains, even if they are naive neighbors.
You let them be, if they don't want your help, and try to help yourself first.
This is why we are beseeching IPOB to jettison the minorities and concentrate on Igboland.

Crude oil is either going to run dry or become like coal. What do you think would happen by then if we remain in Nigeria?
Our lands have natural gas. We are not short of shortsighted greedy leaders who would sell us off too.
Time is ticking. We need haste. Leave the minorities, they can't be saved by anyone, focus on saving ourselves first.

exactly bro,remember to include anioma too,because we are more Igbo's than some south east state...and also most minorities are waking up,go on Facebook and see ijaw boys leading the charge...immediately mazi KANU made it clear we will run biafra country like UAE where states have 100% control of resources..many people started showing interest,come to asaba and see our meetings,we are gaining momentum,but many things are kept secret,something is cooking but I can't say it here....forget "we south south"crew here many people are angry....arewatwitter crew came on the right time it was a big fuel to fire.my community is among the highest producing community is Nigeria,but we get nothing.the youths are gradually waking up

1 Like

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2020
Deebwebb:
exactly bro,remember to include anioma too,because we are more Igbo's than some south east state...and also most minorities are waking up,go on Facebook and see ijaw boys leading the charge...immediately mazi KANU made it clear we will run biafra country like UAE where states have 100% control of resources..many people started showing interest,come to asaba and see our meetings,we are gaining momentum,but many things are kept secret,something is cooking but I can't say it here....forget "we south south" many people are angry....
Lol. That Awesome

1 Like

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Deebwebb: 11:53am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol. That Awesome
stop quoting me parasite,I am sure you are among the arewas..but very soon landlord go collect land...if not for your fathers nepotism,we won't want Biafra...yar adua was on the right part before he died..buhari opened everyone's's eyes...one Nigeria my foot...
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 11:58am On May 26, 2020
Deebwebb:
stop quoting me parasite,I am sure you are among the arewas..but very soon landlord go collect land...if not for your fathers nepotism,we won't want Biafra...yar adua was on the right part before he died..buhari opened everyone's's eyes...one Nigeria my foot...
Nah. The civil war was fought before Yar'adua, u are a fake biafran for liking Yar'adua.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Deebwebb: 12:08pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Nah. The civil war was fought before Yar'adua, u are a fake biafran for liking Yar'adua.
I support good people irrespective of tribe..but don't worry everything will soon be settled
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by ahaz: 1:57pm On May 26, 2020
Godons1:

we know who run the skull mining hub of Africa.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Asadujames202(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2020
Oil made me rich

Don't freak me a little

I prefer my street Kings

Hushpuppy

Mompha

Are the real boss
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by IGBOSON1: 2:11pm On May 26, 2020
Ventura1:

The vehicle in the third picture has Presidency plate number, yet you claim they are children of business men

Good eye! wink

Hercule Poirot got nothing on you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / Revert Petrol Price Back To N65 from N97 - Nlc Blasts Gej / Presidency Endorses KICK AGAINST RAPE (season 4) In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.