Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo (13617 Views)

REVEALED!!! Murderous Wife, Temitope Adebamiro’s Shrine And Slaying Of Husband / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2011
Wot baffles me is, wot was that cretin trying to get from the young man that warranted shooting.
Oshi!
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by footreja: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2011
This is the alleged murderer's picture:

Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by footreja: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2011
more of him :

Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by banom(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2011
Oh my God, How i wish they will hand over the Bastard to me. I will do a great job, believe me .

RIP my dearest Bawomolo. Surely i missed you.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by banom(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2011
The Animal is eve on facebook as Nelon Aintduckinnun Drake, naughty person You are luck you are not in naija, i would have bought the case from Bawomolo's family, see the 's facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001459364093
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by Mobinga: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2011

I'm not sure. . . hmmmm
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by favouredjb(f): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
thank God at last!

he should be given a lethal injection,omo ko mo,omo ale,ma se anfani sad
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by JeSoul(f): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
I have never found myself feeling hatred towards someone else . . . but this murderer who stole Bawomolo from us . . . I can't help but want to wish him the worst possible life ahead for his crime.

I am glad the police caught him. I can't wait to follow the trial and perhaps gain some small understanding or comphrehension of his abominable actions. Although, senseless murder seems to be the MO of black on black crimes.

May God be with Bawo's family at this terribly difficult time.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by bkbabe97y(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sweet T:

what are you talking about? I don't know where Bamowolo was killed but if he was robbed and shot along the interstate highway, that's a federal crime and the fed can pick up the charge and try the case in any state they like. Most federal prosecutors like to try Capital Murder cases in states with likely chances of getting a death penalty verdict.

Maaaan, why do yall like acting like you know it all? Do u know how hard it is to get the death penalty in a Fed case? Even Zaccahrias Moussawi did not get it :AND HE BEGGED THE JURY TO GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

And who told you if you commit a crime on a interstate highway that the case could be charged in ANY jurisdiction?

Please, stick to what you know and stop filling up space with rubbish u know nada about!
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by carmelily: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2011
Good news indeed. May justice take its full course. May God grant peace and closure to the Awomolo family.

wonder if the alleged killer´s FB friends knew he could be a killer? hmmm
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by HNIC(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2011
Good news
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by Aishabee(f): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
Really so sad there was no cogent reason for his death, Ki olorun ma shanu wa oh
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by aloyemeka1: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/379499_nelon_2_jpge69b52155c9bb30b78e6d5161985d153

Not that I believe that some people are more valuable than others but how do you explain a life where someone who is obviously doing nothing with his life can cut short another who struggled to be useful to the society?. Sometimes, I wish life can be exchanged. The best way to treat murderers is to force them to donate their heart, liver and kidney to people who actually need them unless they are HIV positive. Take the necessary organs and send the remainder back to his/her family.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by trekkie: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
just learnt of bawo's death right now and i am reeling in shock.
pity to be cut down in the prime of life.
i pray he reconciled with his creator before meeting him
i pray for his family, it's not easy to lose a child
a senseless action from an equally senseless person
looking at the picture of the perp you can see that he has no thought of a future for himself.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by 10cirenoh: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
Send him to Nigeria, OMG, how i wish he can be sent to our prison, he won't last 3 months, he'd be begging to be killed,

KIRIKIRI, Too bad it won't happen angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by ochukoccna: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
Never knew Bawo though I recall seeing some of his posts
To think he got knocked out of the game called life by some1 -Nelon-  a year older than him
Bawo choose to study to get on the top in life, Nelon's route was to hustle and smoke weed
Now another body lies 6 feet with unfulfilled dreams rotting away
So sad, but that's just the way it is
No justice in this plane; knocking down another man's hustle just to get yours going on
RIP Bawo, none the less, life goes on
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^True he Nelon has described himself as a hustler and college student making quite a few paper($30,000-$40000) with his street robbery and drug pushing.
He sure does not look like someone who cares about the consequences of his nihilistic live and let die philosophy.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by ochukoccna: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
And to think this dude was in College yet running the streetz? grin grin grin grin grin
Don't get it?
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by opribo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
This is a big lesson for us in Naija, imagine if this murder happened in Naija, would they ever find the killer but here we are in less than one month the killer is napped and in custody.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by pkasso(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
Justice Served !!.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by pwiz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2011
Inna lillahi wa ina ilaehi rajium, RIP bro!!!
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by Moonstone(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
I don't think I've ever wanted someone to be put to death so much in my life. The flipping id.iot is 22 and robbed a young brilliant star of his life because of just money.

I hope it's not wrong to hope that he will suffer a miserable life both in this life and the next cry cry cry cry (I know it's so wrong). I hope he gets sentenced to a long life in jail. I don't want the 25 years thing. I need him to stay there all his life and ponder on what he did to such a young man.

At least this will put a rest to all the suspicions that Bawo was involved in anything illegal. That is something I'm happy for.

RIP, dear Bawomolo
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by Blazing99: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
opribo:

This is a big lesson for us in Naija, imagine if this murder happened in Naija, would they ever find the killer but here we are in less than one month the killer is napped and in custody.

You're right, In Nigeria the situation is almost hopeless. RIP Bawolomo.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by tlops(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
shocked
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by MaJBlige(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2011
opribo:

What is the lesson here? Another white arse licker. Why must you compare everything bad with Naija? Can these gun problems in America happen in Nigeria? why do u hate your country this much?
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by chiogo(f): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
opribo:

How is it a lesson? That a useless bum who refused to make use of the opportunities in the U.S. picks up a gun and takes away a promising young man's life? The naija police is piss-poor alright but the police here just did their job anyway. Kudos to them and all but for a developed country, the amount of crime overshadows most of the good. Something needs to be done about gun control for sure and all these trigger-happy hoodrats. It's been over a month by the way, he was shot on the 28th of November, right after Thanksgiving. angry

@topic, this is some progress at least even though it doesn't erase the damage done. But that muthachoker has to pay for his crime. I don't even consider a life imprisonment effective in this case. We all know some of these people get out later and cause more damage. If it's gonna be a life sentence, the court should declare him not qualified for bail at all. I'd prefer the electric chair though. Thank you very much.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by dayokanu(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
At least his friends on facebook should know he killed someone a yr younger than him who was getting his MS while his own job is hustling and puzzie hunting
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by SweetT1: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Maaaan, why do yall like acting like you know it all? Do u know how hard it is to get the death penalty in a Fed case? Even Zaccahrias Moussawi did not get it :AND HE BEGGED THE JURY TO GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

And who told you if you commit a crime on a interstate highway that the case could be charged in ANY jurisdiction?

Please, stick to what you know and stop filling up space with rubbish u know nada about!

You must be drunk. I was a Deputy Sheriff for 5 good years in Dallas,TX. And you are here hyperventilating non-sense. I have testified in some capital punishment cases at Frank Crowley court building in Dallas. Please shut up if you have no clue about a subject. not-so-smart person.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
I just sent the bazztard some hatemail.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by chiogo(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
There's no way that bum is in college! Be surprised if he completed high school with a GED. What serious college student goes and does something so stuuupid? He def. has a lot of time on his hands hanging with fellow bums.
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sweet T:

You must be drunk. I was a Deputy Sheriff for 5 good years in Dallas,TX. And you are here hyperventilating non-sense. I have testified in some capital punishment cases at Frank Crowley court building in Dallas. Please shut up if you have no clue about a subject. not-so-smart person.

Askari to moje. Warn your boyz oh. they keep dishing out speeding ticket to me
Re: Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sweet T:

He was actually killed in Dolton Illinois. There is no way this can be turned into a federal crime as you should know. Abi no be you say you be lawyer??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife / Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence / Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.