Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

There Are Aliens Among Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Aliens Among Us (887 Views)

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. / Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. / Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Aliens Among Us by eplanning: 8:07pm On May 25, 2020
This might sound outlandish but it's a fact that there are aliens/ hybrids living among us. The powers that be in this world are aware of their existence and are in touch with them. As it was in the days of NOAH, so it is today. [Matthew 24:37]

There have been several accounts of alien abductions and DNA harvesting. This is not science fiction o. Okay, is it ordinary human beings that will sit and decide that they want to reduce population by 15%. Is it ordinary humans that will think of blocking out the sun? And guess who is the target when they block out the sun? Black folks with melanin or course! Our bodies were made to receive nourishment from the sun.

I know that many don't like to think on these lines but it's true. Reality isn't what it is presented as by the media. Infact the media is programed to make us docile sensual beings with no inclination to think or operate outside of the norm.

Only way to overcome in these times is to walk in the Spirit, keeping God's laws, statutes, and commandments. Covid19 is a warning to wake his people up before greater things befall this earth. May God keep us in his strength. Amein.

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjLCQvDG_0s
Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2020
I have read many books and articles about your topic and truth be told, i went solo after a time coz i began to question my sanity.. Though i was able to self-enlighten

1 Like

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2020
Una go just watch all these fake youtube video begin dey post rubbish for nairaland. undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by eplanning: 8:26pm On May 25, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Una go just watch all these fake youtube video begin dey post rubbish for nairaland. undecided

Have you watched the video till the end? If yes, na you be fake.

1 Like

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Finallydead: 8:35pm On May 25, 2020
There are indeed Nephilim amongst us. Just like the Lord said "As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the coming of the son of Man". It is a confirmed fact. Some high profile European dignitaries are among them especially in Germany, U.K., forming an army for the Beast.
The problem is you can never convince humans cos they look just like the average humans and the media is even controlled by them to persecute and label anyone as a conspiracy theorist who finds dirt about them.
Without the Lord opening one's eyes, they'd never be known. Perilous times we live in. It is time to take cover under the blood of the Holy Lamb and seek true righteousness which is our only protection.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

Have you watched the video till the end? If yes, na you be fake.
It takes common sense to know that as more people watch this video the more money comes in for the youtuber who posted it. Dey they make another person rich instead of you to think of more important things you are thinking of aliensundecided

1 Like

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by MuttleyLaff: 8:50pm On May 25, 2020
Finallydead:
There are indeed Nephilim amongst us. Just like the Lord said "As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the coming of the son of Man". It is a confirmed fact. Some high profile European dignitaries are among them especially in Germany, U.K., forming an army for the Beast.
The problem is you can never convince humans cos they look just like the average humans and the media is even controlled by them to persecute and label anyone as a conspiracy theorist who finds dirt about them.
Without the Lord opening one's eyes, they'd never be known. Perilous times we live in. It is time to take cover under the blood of the Holy Lamb and seek true righteousness which is our only protection.
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
Finallydead doesn't disappoint

1 Like

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by eplanning: 9:33pm On May 25, 2020
cruxgemmata:
I have read many books and articles about your topic and truth be told, i went solo after a time coz i began to question my sanity.. Though i was able to self-enlighten

I can understand. It's about time the world heard it from the standpoint of Truth. Because there will eventually be a disclosure but it'll be coated with lies to mislead.
Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by eplanning: 9:34pm On May 25, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
It takes common sense to know that as more people watch this video the more money comes in for the youtuber who posted it. Dey they make another person rich instead of you to think of more important things you are thinking of aliensundecided

And do you get paid for being an unbeliever? Mtcheew angry
Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

And do you get paid for being an unbeliever? Mtcheew angry
you see anybody who does not agree with your ideas becomes an unbiliever to you. undecided

1 Like

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by eplanning: 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
you see
anybody who does not agree with your ideas becomes an unbiliever to you. undecided

And you assume because I believe aliens exist, I do nothing else with my life? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

And you assume because I believe aliens exist, I do nothing else with my life? Nonsense.
Your belief has nothing to do with me. If you like believe in idols its none of my business.

1 Like

Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by eplanning: 10:12pm On May 25, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Your belief has nothing to do with me. If you like believe in idols its none of my business.

Just like your disbelief doesn't take away food from my table. I care less.
Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

Just like your disbelief doesn't take away food from my table. I care less.
what disbelief exactly?
Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by eplanning: 9:06pm On May 28, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
what disbelief exactly?

You know already
Re: There Are Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 28, 2020
eplanning:

You know already
well if i knew i would'nt have asked you. So please what disbelief are you talking about.

(1) (Reply)

We've Spent 36 Billion Naira On 120, 000 Capacity Auditorium - Pastor Ibeyeomie / Prayer Is Not The Key / Be Strong In The Lord - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.