Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) (61806 Views)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by ecolime(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2020
ensamy:
WELL NIGERIA IS A BIG MARKET, DWAYNE JUST USED THAT STUNT OF DAVIDO SONG TO MARKET THE TERQULA TO NIGERIANS AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE. HE GOT 'EM. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are wise. Dwayne is using Davido to market the drink to Africa's largest market. Advert 101

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by olusola200: 11:49am On May 26, 2020
Where is that good for nothing overated artist

Obo congrats,

Omobowonle
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by sisisioge: 11:50am On May 26, 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah!

Rocky rock! Chai grin
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by bewla(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
Davido no be omomo na
That's how cool it is to work hard

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Davidem111(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2020
Burna Boy won't like this ��
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by splendor45: 11:52am On May 26, 2020
Ok. Gud to knw,but this news can't help me in this 4th day of starvation me n my 6year old son. Pls any kind-hearted nairalander shud help me out. 0038884861-Access Bank. Rily don't know where our next meal will come frm. God Blesses u in advance.
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 11:54am On May 26, 2020
DebbieBianca:
There’s joy in the camp of loyal fans and followers of Nigerian singer Davido as Hollywood star Dwayne John gives him a shout out.

Dwayne who is popularly known as The Rock took to his Instagram page to talk about a challenge he was nominated for. While speaking, he mentioned the name of the Blow My Mind crooner, alongside international musicians.

According to him, while he is doing the challenge he puts on the music of Davido and other artistes even as early as 2am in the morning. And as The Rock spoke, one could hear Davido’s music in the background.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=099CiV5My4g

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAh9moLn2gO/?hl=en

Were is Davido's wife Wizkid??

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Gordieshegz(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2020
pizz:
Wow. I so love this Dwayne Johnson. One of the best and greatest actors.

Dwyane Johnson can capitalise on his fame and follow the tracks of Arnold schwanegger ( commando) and shoot at california governorship... he has an impressive profile.

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by JBoss25(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

OBO is CR7...STARboy is MESSI...LION OF AFRICA TO THE WORLD
na gee, switch am

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2020
Risingblue008:
Not talented in singing
,bt he knows what d Street needs to knw abt music,he try small
not talented but he has more hit songs than your midget

4 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by GoodLord95: 12:07pm On May 26, 2020
Ode op song title na 2am
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
Davido no be omomo na

What's d meaning of that omomo sef?

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 12:08pm On May 26, 2020
remember a friend who finished a whole bottle of aloma at a go, dude is now a born again christian and detest alcohol. Dont ever try this at home!!!
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Techiekingee(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

OBO is CR7...STARboy is MESSI...LION OF AFRICA TO THE WORLD
How old are you?
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
Davido must suffer some kinda inferiority complex by attaching himself with wizkid as the best of the bests...

Whizkid doesn't even come close to davido in any positive indices. .. Except your talking about babymamaship...and even at that, davido outclassed him totally..

Otherwise wiskid is an ordinary act,compared to david

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by pizz(f): 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Dwyane Johnson can capitalise on his fame and follow the tracks of Arnold schwanegger ( commando) and shoot california governorship... he has an impressive profile.

Is he from California?
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by slaypapa: 12:27pm On May 26, 2020
He did the music for animals to listen before? Next pls

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by darfay: 12:31pm On May 26, 2020
DennisEche:
OBO to the world, where the Igbo burner de. OBO has a heart of gold. Who has dt Igbo burner made. OBO na king of boys.
Mayorkun,Peruzzi,Sinzu, Code dremo etc. Who the other one help.
Burna right now

Who told you burna boy is Igbo? His dad is ijaw while his mum is Yoruba. U are too tribalistic. Own goal

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2020
Wizkid is still better than him grin
Like for Wizkid, share for Davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by JaceBlaze: 12:36pm On May 26, 2020
I love Dwayne's personality but the guy's movies are shitty.

3 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2020
darfay:

Who told you burna boy is Igbo? His dad is ijaw while his mum is Yoruba. U are too tribalistic. Own goal

Bros i think he meant weed(igbo) and not the tribe called Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by GeneralPula: 12:48pm On May 26, 2020
greypencils:
Casspernyovest trying to form familiarity. Nigga doesn't know Rock Baba doesn't give a shit about shitty South Africans. OBO to the world. Naija to the world forever.

Tbh, Casper nah great guy. He’s a good pal of Davido. He’s been to Lekki many times... Far better than that Aka guy.

3 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by ibolord(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2020
Close your eyes and listen to the Rock speak, he kind of sound like Obama

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by DSoj(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2020
And that idiot Burning boy say Davido papa buy the team... jealous mofo. DAVIDO IS KING OF AFRICA
#CHECKMATE
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by slaypapa: 12:53pm On May 26, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I love Dwayne's personality but the guy's movies are shitty.
I thought I was the only one that notice that. I don't even like the guy
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by mutaymichelle1(f): 12:55pm On May 26, 2020
greypencils:
Casspernyovest trying to form familiarity. Nigga doesn't know Rock Baba doesn't give a shit about shitty South Africans. OBO to the world. Naija to the world forever.

Keep saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by winterfell007(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2020
Because one celebrity in US called one Nigerian artiste name, how's that news to millions of Nigerians?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Akojaewe(f): 12:56pm On May 26, 2020
Abeg where is that Ajegunle Bob Marley
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Muhylonaire(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
Davido no be omomo na

Edo person spotted grin grin "omomo"

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2020
DennisEche:
OBO to the world, where the Igbo burner de. OBO has a heart of gold. Who has dt Igbo burner made. OBO na king of boys.
Mayorkun,Peruzzi,Sinzu, Code dremo etc. Who the other one help.
Burna right now
But he doesnt know you, does he?
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by adelaja70(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
mediclife1987:

What's d meaning of that omomo sef?
Baby..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos / Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.