Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) (61640 Views)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by adelaja70(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2020
winterfell007:
Because one celebrity in US called one Nigerian artiste name, how's that news to millions of Nigerians?? undecided undecided undecided
Why he no call your name?

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by AuroraB(f): 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
DennisEche:
OBO to the world, where the Igbo burner de. OBO has a heart of gold. Who has dt Igbo burner made. OBO na king of boys.
Mayorkun,Peruzzi,Sinzu, Code dremo etc. Who the other one help.
Burna right now
...Burna boy is not Igbo. Get it straight.

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by IronGalaxy: 1:35pm On May 26, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I love Dwayne's personality but the guy's movies are shitty.
The only one I liked was Pain&Gain with Mark Wahlberg

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by greypencils: 2:00pm On May 26, 2020
mutaymichelle1:

Keep saying rubbish
Are you south-African? Why are you quoting me?
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by mondbest(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2020
DennisEche:
OBO to the world, where the Igbo burner de. OBO has a heart of gold. Who has dt Igbo burner made. OBO na king of boys.
Mayorkun,Peruzzi,Sinzu, Code dremo etc. Who the other one help.
Burna right now
Don't come and kill me with laugh na grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by mondbest(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
The real African Giant not that bricklayer claiming the title

Kill me with laugh bro grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Obidiugwu: 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
Nice one OBO,keep it up...
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by darfay: 2:27pm On May 26, 2020
obynzo:

Bros i think he meant weed(igbo) and not the tribe called Igbo

Lol

I no even reason that way
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 2:42pm On May 26, 2020
Cousin9999:
Lies. And desperate marketing.

Na only you reasoned like I just did. I was like, who knows how much Davido has paid for this coded ad...

Davido tries shaa.
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by DennisEche(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
adelaja70:

Why he no call your name?
darfay:

Who told you burna boy is Igbo? His dad is ijaw while his mum is Yoruba. U are too tribalistic. Own goal
Igbo as in Indian hemp pls. Weed for clarity

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Shattuck(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Casper Nyovest is positive energy
He is one of the few South Africans that genuinely love Nigeria acts

Papa Ifeanyi to the World
Papa Ifeanyi the real Odogwu
Wizkid the only International star boy

Burna Boy baby giant, Fela wanna be.
true I love his pan Africanism dude is always celebrating African art irrespective of nationality, max respect to Cassper nyovest and davido too
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
chai i for say...hw person go dy drink tequila like that,
tequila wey dy burn person soul grin
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 26, 2020
mumu op the name of the song is 2am and not at 2am
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by HITsquad: 3:51pm On May 26, 2020
Nigerians should grow some ego already! SMH... What's the celebration here? They should be the ones celebrating for enjoying the MasterCraft coming out from Africa!

Afrobeat is the next big thing... They have denied it way too long, not anymore. rap hip hop and rnb are done!

Go to USA on weekends... Afrobeat be banging in all their night clubs.

Music the prodigal son is simply coming back home to Africa where it belongs...

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On May 26, 2020
greypencils:
Casspernyovest trying to form familiarity. Nigga doesn't know Rock Baba doesn't give a shit about shitty South Africans. OBO to the world. Naija to the world forever.

Casspernyovest is an ally, and no slander against him will stand.

Our beef is with AKA, Cassper will always be invited to the Owambe.

Thank you for your concern smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by JaceBlaze: 4:42pm On May 26, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The only one I liked was Pain&Gain with Mark Wahlberg

Don't know that one.Rundown wasn't bad either.
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by JaceBlaze: 4:48pm On May 26, 2020
slaypapa:

I thought I was the only one that notice that. I don't even like the guy

And they funny thing is that his Hollywood cheque is 10 times bigger than what he was getting from the WWE.
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
That is a good one
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Anybodie: 5:19pm On May 26, 2020
AuroraB:
...Burna boy is not Igbo. Get it straight.

Calm down and read the post again.. Igbo = Weed

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by JaceBlaze: 5:26pm On May 26, 2020
safarigirl:

You got beef with AKA?

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
pizz:

Is he from California?

Yeah sis.
He is from California.
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Adeyeye09(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2020
ensamy:
WELL NIGERIA IS A BIG MARKET, DWAYNE JUST USED THAT STUNT OF DAVIDO SONG TO MARKET THE TERQULA TO NIGERIANS AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE. HE GOT 'EM. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
true but he also indirectly marketed Davido to his 180million followers. So win win

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by greypencils: 6:28pm On May 26, 2020
safarigirl:

I extended the beef to all of them.
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by bamite(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
vikkimimi:
Lol...
I thought that was a real tequila...
DAVIDO music blasting

Babe we need to fvck. Hit me up
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by OmoOduduwa01: 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Edo person spotted grin grin "omomo"

I'm Yorùbá to the core grin grin grin grin

I served in Delta state, that's where I got that from...
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by OmoOduduwa01: 6:44pm On May 26, 2020
mediclife1987:

What's d meaning of that omomo sef?

Small pikin/ inexperienced
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
Oyiboman69:
And so
Oya recieve sense.
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 26, 2020
greypencils:
I extended the beef to all of them.
Keep extending beef that won't even get near them while they extend their bank accounts... jobless child, better recieve sense before its too late undecided
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by greypencils: 7:39pm On May 26, 2020
dairykidd:

Keep extending beef that won't even get near them while they extend their bank accounts... jobless child, better recieve sense before its too late undecided
You that have sense, why don't you stay off my mentions uhn? It won't hurt you to Waka pass
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by Legendguru: 8:30pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by IJOBA2: 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
pizz:
Wow. I so love this Dwayne Johnson. One of the best and greatest actors.
CAN YOU SMELL WHAT HE IS COOKING?
Re: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) by enomakos(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2020
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.