Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) (125876 Views)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:49pm On May 28, 2020
25tolife:
my guy ,laylow 4 now thats if u no too dae rool with dem ur amigos or u no dae close to ur T.....make sure u secure something 7 or device anything just secure.

You and that lugo99 dey form Ayes right? You will regret why your mother gave birth to you.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You and that lugo99 dey form Ayes right? You will regret why your mother gave birth to you.
guy i no be 'aye' ooo...me na jew.

bros, u knw say na jeje, i dae my thing when u don dae threaten me....u don dae make me fear oo....ahbeg bros no vex oo.....smiles

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Leecookie(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2020
heartless
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Leecookie(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

true talk
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2020
25tolife:
lol,i be jew fa...e just be say i dae obs and i know as e dae go.LM,na 4 strongmen.
i dey OG baami, den don craze na
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2020
Leecookie:
true talk
don't leave ur mata go carry anoda person's cross, u be simon peter?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 29, 2020
lugo99:
i don hear u my LM, d guy na fool na, i commented here on a topic, he con dey yab me, why pple no dey mind their biz, and he no knw d kind person he dey ff talk, if na one kind kpagun wey get jazz, i for lure ogun, esu, obatala, sango, ayilala show an pepe.
My LM, no mind the fool jare. Drop ur account number or bet9ja ID make I find you small change even if na 3k as per brotherhood. Just dey low-key and use ur 6 before 7
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2020
25toIife:

My LM, no mind the fool jare. Drop ur account number or bet9ja ID make I find you small change even if na 3k as per brotherhood. Just dey low-key and use ur 6 before 7
okay thanks my 17blooda i go wazza am now to u 0122854975 gtbank. more blessings baami.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:07pm On May 29, 2020
lugo99:
okay thanks my 17blooda i go wazza am now to u 0122854975 gtbank. more blessings baami.

Omokunmi biodun damilare. I told you I was working on your case with the state CID, now that we've gotten every details about you including your address, necessary actions will be taken.

Same applies to 25tolife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Omokunmi biodun damilare. I told you I was working on your case with the state CID, now that we've gotten every details about you including your address, necessary actions will be taken.

Same applies to 25tolife
go to ikorodu and arrest baddo, and moreso i don't have any skeleton in my cupboard, go after Baba Fela, OBO, Burna boy, malcomn X, etc 4 moving the Black(PanAfrican)
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Same applies to 25tolife
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:43pm On May 29, 2020
lugo99:
So how much 25tolife con later send as he promised.?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 30, 2020
omotowo2:

Then you are right bro.My sister who happened to be her close pal just told me he was actually attending service at Redeemed church ,Oju ore,Dunney(the most bubbling RCCG then in Ago Iwoye) .My sister told me that he did attend church whenever someone especially ladies invited her .I still remember how he used to walk with his hands at the back on black beret

Tuyo was so gentle and he can even prostrate to a year old toddler but the spirit that lived in him then was something else.Everyone in the town knew he was a cultist and even the no1 eiye in the town respected him .

If not that they used planks and stone on him ,Tuyo will still be alive but one day ,the mighty one will fall they say.

I was with Tuyo in Ijebu Igbo one day and I saw Tuyo daring soldiers to fire him.First time I will see such in my life .He was even threatening the soldiers but the soldiers couldn't do anything .

I miss Tuyo so bad .

Tuyokasa RIP .

Edited:So,he was asking you people to join him in church .Eyah ..that really show how the Lord was trying to change him from the darkness but Tuyo have really went far .Even if he is ready to renounce cultism at that stage ,his colleagues will not give him peace .I think he was the no.1 aiye in the city.So,it will be hard for him to stop being a cultist .

About being nice ,Tuyo was very nice ,gentle ,kind and peaceful .Most of the guys that killed him were young guys from Eiye and most of them stayed around Isamuro towards the cemetery side .One of them even ran out of the country then.I learnt his brother called him out of the house .They would have killed his brother instead if he didn't come out .

Thank God OGD applied wisdom .Ago Iwoye students population then was med.I loved to be in Ago Iwoye as an indigene ..

Everything you said here is true, it brought back a lot of memories. I know the one that ran out of the country, funny thing was that Tuyo saved his life few months before that incident.

I have fond memories of Ago Iwoye, was there a year ago and the entire town was dry, didn't bubble like it used to be during our time.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2020

begging them will only aggravate them.... for u to allow them get u in that type of spot just no that u have bleeped up and u are dead already.... no amount of plea can save u

The one area where cultist seems to excel is in stalking and casing a target ... the guy certainly did set out to walk into them and death but they sure arranged to have him ... maybe they got him through public transport

My own is that unlike other videos where a very staring man is rounded up , you find him in the ground begging for his life even though there is no way they are going to let him live he still begs because that is natural to man ...begging for your life comes naturally when cornered

Even those guys that surrounds him let there be a commotion there while they are at it and their leader is surrounded , just listen to the kind of abeg that will be flowing from his mouth

The guy try ... to be a man in the face of those guns and imminent death .... a hail the boy ...him try ....

if he wasn’t a cultist he would be somewhere facing the challenges that life throws at him
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2020

begging them will only aggravate them.... for u to allow them get u in that type of spot just no that u have bleeped up and u are dead already.... no amount of plea can save u

The one area where cultist seems to excel is in stalking and casing a target ... the guy certainly did set out to walk into them and death but they sure arranged to have him ... maybe they got him through public transport

My own is that unlike other videos where a very staring man is rounded up , you find him in the ground begging for his life even though there is no way they are going to let him live he still begs because that is natural to man ...begging for your life comes naturally when cornered

Even those guys that surrounds him let there be a commotion there while they are at it and their leader is surrounded , just listen to the kind of abg that will be flowing from his mouth

The guy try ... to be a man in the face of those guns and imminent death .... a hail the boy ...him try ....

if he wasn’t a cultist he would be somewhere facing the challenges that life throws at him
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Rotimi47: 8:36am On May 30, 2020
The young man tried to be a man in the face a revolver, a semi automatic pistol and a locally made double barrel pistol pointed at him.

Even a real life Rambo would be very care because this aint Hollywood!

To be realistic, Who knows, what other weapons those guys that held him captive held in their hands!!

The 2 cult groups fighting here are the top 2 and most dangerious cult groups in Nigeria who have an history of enemity spanning decades.

They kill each other for no good reason but for the sack of trying to prove superiority; Check out news of their clashes in Ajah, bariga, ibadan, kwara, ijebu ode, Ondo state, ekiti state, Osun state, Auchi, Benin and ikorodu.

It's simply madness!!!! It is dead bodies everywhere whenever both groups clash!!!

They don't see life as anything and some of them are even ready to die for this superiority shit!!!!!

I read a news of a military burst in kwara state years ago, where a cult group came to a place from that state and nearby states to hold a meeting and the military were informed and deployed.

The military men surrounded them and started shooting at them with AKs, they killed 10cultist instantly but these boys fought back and started shooting back at the soldiers and eventually killed 1 soldiers and several of them escaped.

However, the Soldiers did their job although they should have captured them and handed over to the police for prosecution rather than killing them.

Let me say that it doesn't profit a man to gain the whole world and get his life taking before his or her time!!

Youths should deploy their energy to better thing that will add value to their lives, family, environment, Narion and the World at large.

We don't want people killing each other but people making legit monies, setting up businesse, creating employment and helping their families and the needy.

Who no want drive Range Rover Autobiography? Who no want drive G63?
Who no want come live for Ontario? Dey play go Paris, Jerusalem, Austria and Australia?

Please say No to Cultism and use your head because enough legit money dey this world round.

Let all men and women have this at the back of their minds that they maybe the next Bill gates.

Please stay away from cultist and Cultism.

However if you're still one, Please change for GOD sake because better things dey ahead wey devil and Village bad people done see but dem no want make you enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So how much 25tolife con later send as he promised.?
bros, i did nt promise him anything.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=lugo99 post=90086573][/quote]niqqa i am nt a cultist, you can believe what you want.i'm just too exposed to thier lifestyle and practises(consequence of school)...am christian

but since you are serious about getting me.....i dae benin republic go follow person bring car....i go update u when i come.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:54pm On May 30, 2020
25tolife:
Go and read previous pages. You were the one that promised him 3k.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2020
25tolife:
See below.

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:57pm On May 30, 2020
omotowo2:

Then you are right bro.My sister who happened to be her close pal just told me he was actually attending service at Redeemed church ,Oju ore,Dunney(the most bubbling RCCG then in Ago Iwoye) .My sister told me that he did attend church whenever someone especially ladies invited her .I still remember how he used to walk with his hands at the back on black beret

Tuyo was so gentle and he can even prostrate to a year old toddler but the spirit that lived in him then was something else.Everyone in the town knew he was a cultist and even the no1 eiye in the town respected him .

If not that they used planks and stone on him ,Tuyo will still be alive but one day ,the mighty one will fall they say.

I was with Tuyo in Ijebu Igbo one day and I saw Tuyo daring soldiers to fire him.First time I will see such in my life .He was even threatening the soldiers but the soldiers couldn't do anything .

I miss Tuyo so bad .

Tuyokasa RIP .

Edited:So,he was asking you people to join him in church .Eyah ..that really show how the Lord was trying to change him from the darkness but Tuyo have really went far .Even if he is ready to renounce cultism at that stage ,his colleagues will not give him peace .I think he was the no.1 aiye in the city.So,it will be hard for him to stop being a cultist .

About being nice ,Tuyo was very nice ,gentle ,kind and peaceful .Most of the guys that killed him were young guys from Eiye and most of them stayed around Isamuro towards the cemetery side .One of them even ran out of the country then.I learnt his brother called him out of the house .They would have killed his brother instead if he didn't come out .

Thank God OGD applied wisdom .Ago Iwoye students population then was med.I loved to be in Ago Iwoye as an indigene ..
He probably dared some young privates who never spend many years for service. If they had been staff sergeants and warrant officers, dem no go waste time blow his head off.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

See below.
i know nothing about that...that thing na ur hand work....that GOD ,that thread is active ,people go check am one after the order. Likewise all my post.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2020
25tolife:
i know nothing about that...that thing na ur hand work....that GOD ,that thread is active ,people go check am one after the order. Likewise all my post.
Keep quiet there my friend. Two of you are already a walking corpse.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet there my friend. Two of you are already a walking corpse.
you are maaad. It is u ur fada,ur mother that is a walking corpse. And ur entire generation. That is a walking corse. Impotent bastard.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:10pm On May 30, 2020
25tolife:
you are maaad. It is u ur fada,ur mother that is a walking corpse. And ur entire generation. That is a walking corse. Impotent bastard.
Okay just watch me and see. You're just adding to ur problem.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Okay just watch me and see. You're just adding to ur problem.
for impersonating my monicker? Use another format...or should i give u my phone number?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:18pm On May 30, 2020
25tolife:
for impersonating my monicker? Use another format...or should i give u my phone number?
I don't mind. What's your phone number.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

idiot the wan when ur papa buy 4 me? The only credit am give you is knwing i play bet9ja true my posts...you must be a peacock.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

maris max from gmail, sorry we cannot be friends.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:40pm On May 30, 2020
25tolife:
maris max from gmail, sorry we cannot be friends.
Iya e
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Iya e
looking forward to ur next format.
1.impersonating my monicker 2.sending me a fake message from a fake gmail account.
you thinj say nah everybody dull like you?
get a life.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Phillmore59(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Iya e
why must you go and impersonate his account ...claiming he is a cultist how sure are you? Are u his father, you no no who him be fa.

when i was in HND , I bought viking 80 leaves complete orientation frm a friend and am nt a cultist ..the thing dae shake my by then. U knw nah....i still have everything complete in my head up till today.....ITS POSSIBLE TO KNOW TOO MUCH AND STILL NOT A CULTIST(VERY RISKY)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.