Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) (126053 Views)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by smallsmall: 12:34am On May 27, 2020
gambia:
But why is cultism rampant down south? I'm just asking though

The same reason Terrorist Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen Killings is rampant in the North
The same reason Armed Robbery and Kidnapping is rampant in the East
The same reason Cultism and Kidnapping is rampant in the South South.

Nigeria is just a collapsed, violent country. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2020
Dearlord:

You are such a wise man
cool
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 12:42am On May 27, 2020
bizme:
No, I did not miss your point. Neither do I believe that we indeed actively watch criminal make criminal choices freely; by its nature crimes are committed where the society can not immediately intervene. And as dysfunctional as our society is, crimes are still committed out of sight, even though we have accepted the open commission of certain crimes (like police officers, soldiers, FRSC, etc collecting bribe on our roads, or domestic violence where neighbours refuse to call the police or to intervene).

Has the society made crime lucrative? Definitely yes. In fact a resounding yes. But this stems directly from the very core of our society, and no amount of homilies, prayers, and so on will put an end to this in the next several years. I will paint a picture here...

Few days ago my wife couldn't hide her shock when she learned that a graduate with almost ten years of post-graduation work experience is collecting less than N50,000 a month. This is someone with a family. His case is perhaps better than for most people who can't even get a decent job after several years after graduation. Yet in the same system we have those that through violence, thuggery, corruption, and nepotism attain to juicy offices. People who are rewarded simply because they committed crime. Abacha stole so much, yet Buhari verbally acquitted him of any wrong doing. I don't even need to go into our shared civil war history. Simply check out the pedigree of those that have led us and still lead us in the country. How on Earth will a brain-possessing citizen think about this criminal injustice in our reward system and wealth distribution and not feel justified to commit crime? Nigerians who are a million times more qualified and smarter than the children of the politicians end up (if they are extremely lucky) serving at the gates of the worst of us...

These and more are reason enough for any person to go into crime, for others depression is the alternative. So it seems as if committing crime is justified because of our social realities. Yet a choice has to be made by individuals how we respond to these provocative social realities. But the fact that we are at liberty to make that choice doesn't excuse us from the consequence of it. Unfortunately, like you rightly pointed out, there are many times innocent bystanders who are often caught in this cycle of vices.

Exactly what I was trying to say!
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by smallsmall: 12:52am On May 27, 2020
howmarket2:
when I dey uni, if you see me,nothing go make you belive say I no dey cult.but for me its better to joint ocult that all this gangster's.i cant be a gangster.better to join amork than join one million boys.say I never join amork be say I no like that yearly dues them the pay.

grin grin grin grin
You need money to run good things Bro. grin

even ICAN dey collect dues. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by westbuoy: 12:53am On May 27, 2020
I watched the video I couldn’t eat and I had to rush 2 plastic origin to get my head of... not because of the killing or anything... I have witnessed fulani herdsman and Kano riot.. This young lads got it wrong growing up and those selfish of fools took advantage of them and bury their illicit ideology into their mind ... from my observation the poor boy is also a frat member with dirty hands ..all the way from Ibadan poly .. monkey go market him no come Back ..... he intruded into another jurisdiction ! Already dying before he was killed ... his ghost left his body 1st time They called him back with questions , second time, they called him back and the last times they had to call him back to consciousness before shooting him .. I wish they could see beyond all those ideologies created by men for selfish reasons !!! this world is unjust ! Their generation won’t escape this even if they do !!

6 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by rollandben(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2020
Well, una welldone...But the curses from people over this barbaric act wont allow the perpetrators to end well.
Meanwhile, the Judgement of God is waiting for them all by their next various junction. SHUN CULTISM!!
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by smallsmall: 1:01am On May 27, 2020
chukasson:
some of dem will say they are sailors, but they dnt knw hw ship looks like

Some would say they are Eiye/Birds but ask them to jump from just a two stroey building, they cant fly pim.
Na to crash-land.
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by smallsmall: 1:09am On May 27, 2020
micflo28:
Until the police kills those ones that killed him, we still haven't come close to having peace. See how young that urchin is.

The Cult the murdered guy belongs to, have members, they know everyone who participated in his murder.
The easiest thing to do, is for them to anonymously give the Police a credible tip-off and let the Police do the rest.

But l am also worried that people who have given Police some useful tips in the past, have been exposed and killed by those they rat on.
I saw one personally at Whitehouse.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by smallsmall: 1:11am On May 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:
But how do these guys get gun?

Those are not Guns really, just some poorly cobbled together, locally-made iron that can discharge one or two at most.
The day you witness Cult members rampaging with Pump Action, then you will know you have seen and heard a real gun.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by smallsmall: 1:15am On May 27, 2020
Yankee101:
Trace back to the original upload and grab the Metadata, arrest the perps

You can edit, erase and even decoy Metadata now!
VPN will also confuse I.P trace. undecided
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Yankee101: 1:50am On May 27, 2020
smallsmall:

You can edit, erase and even decoy Metadata now!
VPN will also confuse I.P trace. undecided

And you wonder why the FBI keeps catching folks using VPN will
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Onebyonedead: 1:57am On May 27, 2020
karps:

He might have been your cousin but this is a man I lived with for two good years. Do you know that towards the time he died he started attending midweek and Sunday services at RCCG Dunney? In fact he used to branch on his way there telling us to join him.

I agree that Ago Iwoye hasn't been same since then. I remember where he was killed, I remember he was tricked out, I was at his burial. He was always good to me so I can't say anything bad about him.

On a lighter note, no ordinary man was brave enough to mention that KASA back in the day. Lol

Na wa osu was a fun skoll

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lastclaire4(f): 1:57am On May 27, 2020
weslay:
Seun take down this thread. Don't encourage things like this on your platform.

Send him a mail or mail the mods.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by micflo28(m): 2:05am On May 27, 2020
smallsmall:

The Cult the murdered guy belongs to, have members, they know everyone who participated in his murder.
The easiest thing to do, is for them to anonymously give the Police a credible tip-off and let the Police do the rest.

But l am also worried that people who have given Police some useful tips in the past, have been exposed and killed by those they rat on.
I saw one personally at Whitehouse.
You used the word anonymously as if members of the cult the murdered guy belongs to also deserve life and protection. If brute force is what they want so as to be completely eradicated then so be it. The police don't really need tip off, these guys are well known faces in the area, surely terrorizing the area as well so its the police that is being complacent to wipe them off. Probably a redeployment of top officers in the police formations there will bring the needed action against them. They are a damn menace to that community.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Venerable612(m): 2:13am On May 27, 2020
smallsmall:

They have arrested themselves already!
Their stupidity is beyond belief and any serious intelligence Unit will have them behind bars with five days.
I challenge and I know that the current CP in Lagos is already smilling after watching this Video, he is thinking: These Crabs don enter my Trap grin grin

My worry is that we drag these sort of murders through our alredy clogged Court/legal system, when we should have just "dispatch and dispense with them" immediately they are caught.
Any Kidnapper, Cutlist, Armed Robber, Rapist who is established to have taken a life, should not be dragged through a Court trial, waste them immediately so we can focus resources on more important things.

Over to you CP, Lagos.

grin grin grin.

You are so funny bro. I think I would agree with you.

When there is an overwhelming evidence, such as a video recording of this sort - we should have an expedited court process where they get sentenced and executed within 3 months.

No need for long trials and no time for story - since they were stupid enough to provide the evidence of their guilt.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by imustsaymymindo: 2:21am On May 27, 2020
I’m hurt.

It’s easy to say you don’t have pity for this young man that was killed. But let me try and buy some remorse from you.
The truth is, you only have a slim chance not to join these cultists if they really want you.

Even when they don’t oppress you physically, I can assure you that when a group of people with a common goal constantly devise means to get you, you would probably not escape. Consistency is the key to success. They can set you up or lure you with your little faults or even passion. Trust me, it could be your love for food, games, parties, women, drugs, reading at night, politics, public speaking etc. It could even be while trying to run from oppression from lecturers or even another cult group, you’ll get to meet a Sheep in the Wolf’s clothing.

For many: when you are in, you are in. And loads of this set are the poor. There are many reasons why this statement is true for many. Culturally as a people, we are not the type to fight for justice, fight for our right or even speak out. Is it even worth it? When the Police, Politicians etc. that are meant to create, enforce laws are the key sponsors. To worsen the case, the male psychology forces you to keep shut and don’t appear as weak which would even be boosted in the initiation ceremony.

This guy in this video, I’m sure he hustled for years before he got admission to that University. Would he have the guts to give up his education and start all over because of oppression? Would the poor Parents think that this is a good idea and finance him? How about if you were set up by your own family? Maybe you have a blood brother in the cult. Where do you want to run to?

For some, they might be lucky to get out. Of course, mostly the rich. Because it’s only the rich that can fight for justice even with non-contemporary means. Maybe calling Army men for the oppressors. It is the rich that would get in, kill all they want, rape all they want and escape abroad when shit hits the fan. It’s only the rich that can give up his education and start over elsewhere. Admission is never a problem.

Anyways, it’s still a matter of choice. My advice to every young man out there is to always keep a low profile and if for some reason you get entangled, be ready to give it all up. It could be your education you might give up for a while. You could even have to give up a family member. You could even have to give up your location and leave your comfort zone. You may have to give up your passion. You might look like a coward but nothing is worth your life.

Cultism in Nigeria is deep-rooted and complex. You really can’t beat them. But don’t join them either.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Moneyboyz: 6:58am On May 27, 2020
hidhrhis:
I was crying when I saw this
They shot him at the heart
They even said they will shoot him round
I can't even eat again
The guy Na even poly Ibadan student
He knew he wouldn't escape it
He gave up before they shot him
They are eiye and the guy is aiye
I can never join cultist for this life
I was struck with fear seeing how he was shot
I can't kill a chicken talk less of human being
Why did I click this God
Why did I watch this
Oh my god, you are very funny, I didn't watch the video for some reason. I hate bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:51am On May 27, 2020
lugo99:
if u reach kpakola junction help me greet Aluko, Yahyah, Austyno, Nero Rest On Rugged Soul...
How dumb and foolish you are. You have your pictures on your profile yet u dey form strong man.. you're a bloody bas***d
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by TheSourcerer: 9:56am On May 27, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Deluded people...all cultists are doomed. Even they themselves are aware.

Modified: I am following this thread and will make reference to it when those guys are caught. In the coming days, the IG or police commissioner will launch a manhunt, catch and parade those idiots who did this barbaric act.

#SayNoToCultism
so bad that till now no , further information has been released on this boy
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by walteriyke: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
I love this this boys are useless one idiot I knw dey answer (perfect Norseman ) how much them dey pay them ni
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

How dumb and foolish you are. You have your pictures on your profile yet u dey form strong man.. you're a bloody bas***d
Do i deserved d insult u putting on me? we're in forum and u con dey swear 4 me bah? now if u con go tie rope and hang ursef or spell u make motor jam u now then go say human being wicked.. when my trouble sleep ur yanga wan come wake am work,.. alaye be guided and dont Bleep wit me cos i'll give u death.. oloshi!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Amanda4life: 10:45am On May 27, 2020
sapientia:
God knows I will never watch the video.

Cultists are products of a failed Nation.

CULTIST ARE PRODUCT OF BAD PARENTING.

MOST OF THEM ARE CHILDREN BORN 8N A POLYGAMOUS HOME AND CHILDREN BORN OUT OF MARRIAGE
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:55am On May 27, 2020
lugo99:
Do i deserved d insult u putting on me? we're in forum and u con dey swear 4 me bah? now if u con go tie rope and hang ursef or spell u make motor jam u now then go say human being wicked.. when my trouble sleep ur yanga wan come wake am work,.. alaye be guided and dont Bleep wit me cos i'll give u death.. oloshi!
Only if you knew who you were talking to. Or you can say all those to my face in real life. I have your pictures and name already. . It's a matter of time before your mother cries and commits suicide on your behalf. You'll wish your daddy never impregnated your mommy.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2020
smallsmall:

The same reason Terrorist Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen Killings is rampant in the North
The same reason Armed Robbery and Kidnapping is rampant in the East
The same reason Cultism and Kidnapping is rampant in the South South.

Nigeria is just a collapsed, violent country. undecided
make sense post
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by FGonline: 11:21am On May 27, 2020
Davoneskay:
What is this? Tori Olohun!
Life is very sacrosanct. Too bad cultists don't know this. And those who knew keep living in denial. Thank God I'm not one. The period I would have fell into their initiation plan, I was very ill. Hence, I didn't fall.
This people nor value human life. Dem even shout, 'Abacraya! Airlords!' before dem kill am troway. Mtchew!
very ignorant.

Well me I soft 4eyes,u no fit com dey Yan me all dat
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Only if you knew who you were talking to. Or you can say all those to my face in real life. I have your pictures and name already. . It's a matter of time before your mother cries and commits suicide on your behalf. You'll wish your daddy never impregnated your mommy.
Na wa o. See threats, on a long run what is importance of this post. Like what is the idea behind your bragging and struggle for power even on a forum!.

How on earth am I sharing this country with the same kind of minds?

So if you meet the said guy in real life and harm him or kill him what is the importance of that your action in your life? What value does it add, is everyone suppose to respect you?

For God sake we have over 7+ billion people in world, what the heck is the struggle on a few people been afraid of you? See you have a life after your youth days. Harming people will only add nothing to your days of when you become old, instead it will cause misery as payback days await you.
Goan learn a skill or start a good business. There is nothing in this life.

6 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2020
FGonline:
very ignorant.

Well me I soft 4eyes,u no fit com dey Yan me all dat
Aside people been afraid of you what else does your cult do for the society?
Many of you preach brotherhood and peace but the end result is always chaos everytime because rivalry cult!

On a long run what is the benefit to of your cult to the society?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by FGonline: 11:31am On May 27, 2020
stanliwise:
Aside people been afraid of you what else does your cult do for the society?
Many of you preach brotherhood and peace but the end result is always chaos everytime because rivalry cult!

On a long run what is the benefit to of your cult to the society?
lol

Thy are ignorant
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:40am On May 27, 2020
stanliwise:
Na wa o. See threats, on a long run what is importance of this post. Like what is the idea behind your bragging and struggle for power even on a forum!.

How on earth am I sharing this country with the same kind of minds?

So if you meet the said guy in real life and harm him or kill him what is the importance of that your action in your life? What value does it add, is everyone suppose to respect you?

For God sake we have over 7+ billion people in world, what the heck is the struggle on a few people been afraid of you? See you have a life after your youth days. Harming people will only add nothing to your days of when you become old, instead it will cause misery as payback days await you.
Goan learn a skill or start a good business. There is nothing in this life.
Forget , the wealth I've attained in this life your papa no reach. And I'm not interested in harming anyone, I only want to teach him a bitter lesson as the unrepentant cultist he is.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Forget , the wealth I've attained in this life your papa no reach. And I'm not interested in harming anyone, I only want to teach him a bitter lesson as the unrepentant cultist he is.
oh now I understand, you want to teach an unrepentant cultist a lesson. Of what importance does it mean for man to go fight a lesser man who has no value in the today society. If you teach him a lesson then it is draw, if you don't then nothing happen. An unrepentant cultist has nothing to loose in this life except smoking, killing, doing drugs and other carnal pleasure.

Farewell on your journey

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:46am On May 27, 2020
stanliwise:
oh now I understand, you want to teach an unrepentant cultist a lesson. Of what importance does it mean for man to go fight a lesser man who has no value in the today society. If you teach him a lesson then it is draw, if you don't then nothing happen. An unrepentant cultist has nothing to loose in this life except smoking, killing, doing drugs and other carnal pleasure.

Farewell on your journey

Cc lugo99 your days are numbered.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Cc lugo99 your days are numbered.
what does this mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.