Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) (1609 Views)

What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 12:53am On May 26, 2020
Ladies, can you buy this cake of N1.2 million for your exotic wedding? do you think it is really worth it?

See photos...

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/this-wedding-cake-costs-12-million-can.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 12:53am On May 26, 2020
Re: This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) by ibksiv(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2020
I will buy like 5 for her!!!
Re: This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) by cooooooks(m): 5:03am On May 26, 2020
I can't afford to spend that amount on cake nor would I if I could. I would rather put that money in the stock market. However, I understand people who can.
Re: This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 26, 2020
Nothing is too much to spend on what makes you happy as long as you don't have to steal or beg to get it.
However, I wouldn't spend that amount on a cake, maybe on a watch though. We all have our priorities.
Buy whatsoever makes you happy as long as you don't bother others or become a nuisance to society.

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Cake Costs N1.2 Million, Can You Buy It? (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 7:51am On May 26, 2020
grin
Gaggi:
Nothing is too much to spend on what makes you happy as long as you don't have to steal or beg to get it.
However, I wouldn't spend that amount on a cake, maybe on a watch though. We all have our priorities.
Buy whatsoever makes you happy as long as you don't bother others or become a nuisance to society.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fetish Ways Exposed (pictures) / 10 Things Women Strongly Dislike About Men - Don't Be That Guy! / Men, What Are Some Of The Best Kept Secrets In Lasting Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.