Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Need Urgent Help With My Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Urgent Help With My Pc (874 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help And Answers About This Laptop / Pls Why Is Having VPN On My Pc A Criminal Offence. / Urgent: How Do I Edit Pdf Document On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 1:00am On May 26, 2020
I had some severe DLL issues when trying to run some programs on my windows 7 hence decided to upgrade,m quite sound in computer operation but this software refuse to install,I have checked online n followed procedures from dell site but all to no avail,infact I lost all my files,very important files n program all for nothing, installation always stop at 12% n thereafter write can't install features...please tech gurus help me

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:11am On May 26, 2020
Since you can't find it on dell homepage itself? It's best you backup your files and format the system cause this one you can't install New software's? shocked

It simply means the ability of your cOmpuTeR to process installation windows is corrupted and the only remedy is to back date and restore previous back ups or back up files and document on New local disk drive and format the drive you have issues with. embarassed sad

At this junction I will say or simply see yOur doctor ohhhh sorry, see yOur technician to get this properly done. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 1:16am On May 26, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
Since you can't find it on dell homepage itself? It's best you backup your files and format the system cause this one you can't install New software's? shocked

It simply means the ability of your cOmpuTeR to process installation windows is corrupted and the only remedy is to back date and restore previous back ups or back up files and document on New local disk drive and format the drive you have issues with. embarassed sad

At this junction I will say or simply see yOur doctor ohhhh sorry, see yOur technician to get this properly done. grin cheesy cheesy
I followed d useless guide on their site now my system data have been totally wiped,I don't know how to recover it,m regretting my actions, I should have just managed with d DLL issues

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Donald3d(m): 1:30am On May 26, 2020
techmaster092:
I had some severe DLL issues when trying to run some programs on my windows 7 hence decided to upgrade,m quite sound in computer operation but this software refuse to install,I have checked online n followed procedures from dell site but all to no avail,infact I lost all my files,very important files n program all for nothing, installation always stop at 12% n thereafter write can't install features...please tech gurus help me
What are you trying to install ?
What precise error are you getting ?
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:33am On May 26, 2020
Lol.. you will be fine. NaH to format the system or go to backup and try to restore windows to time b4 u had the DLL issues. cool

techmaster092:

I followed d useless guide on their site now my system data have been totally wiped,I don't know how to recover it,m regretting my actions, I should have just managed with d DLL issues
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 7:01am On May 26, 2020
Donald3d:

What are you trying to install ?
What precise error are you getting ?
M trying to install windows 8,it stops at 12% all the time and says windows features can't be installed
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 7:05am On May 26, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
Lol.. you will be fine. NaH to format the system or go to backup and try to restore windows to time b4 u had the DLL issues. cool

I tried doing this b4 formatting but there were no restore point....Now new windows refuse to install and have wiped my memory clean....all my filed are, new tutorial video of about 16gb I downloaded from INE is gone,all my huawei software n material av disappeared.... Still yet issues still persist....M tired
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Donald3d(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2020
techmaster092:

M trying to install windows 8,it stops at 12% all the time and says windows features can't be installed
Are you sure you are not trying to upgrade a 32 bit Os to 64bit for example of vice versa ?

And one thing you should know is that most of this Windows 8 disks nowadays are corrupt .
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 11:29am On May 26, 2020
Donald3d:

Are you sure you are not trying to upgrade a 32 bit Os to 64bit for example of vice versa ?

And one thing you should know is that most of this Windows 8 disks nowadays are corrupt .

No sir, m trying to take it back to windows 7 because the laptop might need some tweaking to install windows 8 or 10 from what am seeing online the laptop is a refurbished dell and some things where done on the hardisk before shipping, my concern now is how to recover my file
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by maxjax(m): 5:38am On May 27, 2020
techmaster092:

No sir, m trying to take it back to windows 7 because the laptop might need some tweaking to install windows 8 or 10 from what am seeing online the laptop is a refurbished dell and some things where done on the hardisk before shipping, my concern now is how to recover my file

your location?
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 7:53am On May 27, 2020
maxjax:

your location?
Lagos
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by maxjax(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
wish you were in benin city....i would have been able to recover 90% of your files

techmaster092:

Lagos
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 27, 2020
maxjax:
wish you were in benin city....i would have been able to recover 90% of your files

Can u explain how I can get it done myself
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by maxjax(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2020
techmaster092:

Can u explain how I can get it done myself

google search ''data recovery softwares'' you may likely see free once....but paid version app works better
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
System is working fine now on windows 10,I was able to recover all my file with easy us recovery software
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hallelujah!

grin
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
techmaster092:
baba Pls reply me na embarassed
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My Pc by saraclay: 4:47am On Mar 26, 2021

What kind of dll errors you're getting while using the program? it's common whenever you have an outdated version of dll file or need to upgrade your windows as per the program requirement that you're running. You can check https://www.dll-files.com/ for any missing or outdated dll files. Download it and use to get rid from dll file errors. Hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Uk Used Asus R510 8gb Ram 750gb 3gb Graphics *sold / Hp Zbook 15 G2 32gb Ram 750gb Hdd Core i7 Nvidia 1gb / Pix:100% Clean,lenovo X270,core I5,6th Gen,wins 11 Pro,155k,8gb Ram,256gb SSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.