Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Reduce Weight And Burned 97lbs Of Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Reduce Weight And Burned 97lbs Of Belly Fat (217 Views)

6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Weight And Burned 97lbs Of Belly Fat by harcomax: 3:52am On May 26, 2020
hi, my nairaland people,

I will be sharing an article on how to reduce weight and belly fat.

there are things you can do to reduce weight and belly fat.

1. Eat plenty of soluble fibre
2. Avoid foods that contain trans fats
3. Don’t drink too much alcohol
4. Eat a high protein diet
5. Reduce your stress levels
6. Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods
7. Do aerobic exercise (cardio)
8. Cut back on carbs — especially refined carbs
9. Replace some of your cooking fats with coconut oil
10. Perform resistance training (lift weights)

Also, there are many more options you can do to get away from weight and belly fat. but for those that can not go through all this, there is a natural option I found that is scientifically proven.

Visit,
https://www.latrayblog.com.ng/2021/09/10-steps-to-reduce-weight-loss-naturally.html?m=1

You will get the full details of how to lose weight naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Idea ? / Purell Sanitizers At A Giveaway Price / Atiku Reveals Another Rape And Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.