Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member (1152 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by Richadv(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2020
Nice shots
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by TCD: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
liveLongNprospa:
grin
love his mane.

How old are they?
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by Dreazy23(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
So I actually saw your previous thread and I read how a Nairalander was quick to say your dog....just look at your boy now, it was just camera angle all along
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by IamAnderson(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2020
liveLongNprospa:
grin
yo so you're back to nairaland? nice grin
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2020
Richadv:
Nice shots
Thanks man
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2020
TCD:
love his mane.

How old are they?
The big one is going to be 5yrs next month... The small one is 4 mints but those pics was when he just turned 2 months
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2020
Dreazy23:
So I actually saw your previous thread and I read how a Nairalander was quick to say your dog....just look at your boy now, it was just camera angle all along

I didn't bother arguing with the guy. Lmao.. I know what I see everyday.
Thanks bro
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2020
IamAnderson:

yo so you're back to nairaland?
nice grin

grin grin grin I've been here since, just in the football section
Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2020
This was the puppy as at 30th of March.

2nd pic is him as at yesterday.

Wachu think

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2020
cool cool and yes I use my dogs to snap alot grin

2 Likes

Re: My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member by Dreazy23(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2020
liveLongNprospa:

I didn't bother arguing with the guy. Lmao.. I know what I see everyday.
Thanks bro
You’re welcome

(1) (Reply)

7 Weeks Old Pure Breed Caucasian Shepherd Looking For A New Home / Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Its This Tarantula Male Or Female? Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.