Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Need A Girl With A Ministerial Call From Enugu For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girl With A Ministerial Call From Enugu For Marriage (328 Views)

How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl With A Ministerial Call From Enugu For Marriage by tradebot: 8:24am On May 26, 2020
This is more important than money now.
I have tried my best, almost got caught in the mess.
4 years ago I relocated to Kaduna after my service and as the only son my parents wanted me to get married. I started searching in Kaduna but was caught with an agent. Because of the call on me I avoided sex with women, am 29 years now and have not slept with any woman but a lady almost killed me, she is not from my state neither does she know God. She was after pleasure and my spirit has been disturb ever since I met her.

Please nairaland help me. Education is not important, ministerial call or or a very strong passion to serve God is important.
My name is Stanley and am from Nsukka, I would prefer Enugu ezike because I was told they don't cheat.
Re: I Need A Girl With A Ministerial Call From Enugu For Marriage by TheBusinessHub: 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Attend ministerial schools, you'll find what you need there

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl With A Ministerial Call From Enugu For Marriage by incogni2o: 8:35am On May 26, 2020
Then go and pray.

Abi na Nairaland ministry
Re: I Need A Girl With A Ministerial Call From Enugu For Marriage by vickydankal(f): 8:59am On May 26, 2020
I’m tempted to laugh angry but hey you be man of God . Whoever told you that men and women with five fold calling never cheat must be speaking for himself.

Cheating has nothing to do with calling. We are all human beings first before anything. Nobody was born with the Bible, but if you are saying due to the many eyes and the judgement of God men of God they tend not to cheat then I agree with you.

But getting married to a woman of God due to fearing of cheating may backfire. How you tried to find out and handle why you have this fear or trust issue.

As a man of God I know God will lead you to the right woman to marry , calling or not.

(1) (Reply)

Send This To Someone You Love / How I Got Rid Of My Dark Armpit Within 3days / 7 Behavioral Signs That Your Man Is Really In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.