Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2574 Views)

Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? / Are Men Naturally Polygamous? / Men, This Is How You Deal With A More Succesful Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by cavendishbaba(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2020
The OP, the husband-to-be, the lady in question, the friend to the husband to be, and all the characters in the story need to acquire SENSE as soon as possible.

Reading the nonsense narrative alone don reduce my IQ.. Nollywood bullshit

Re: .... by Karleb(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Thot as much.
Most Flatinas are basterrds..
No family members, no one..
SMH

Try to grow some brain!
Re: .... by frozen70(f): 3:28am On May 28, 2020
Stargurl20:
Sorry members, this will be little lenghty.
An older lady who's more like friend to me, narratted what her husband to be did to her yesterday.
Her would be husband who's far older, I guess. Went to where she stays at Aba or so... With her families, to seek her hands in marriage. This man hasn't paid her price yet... But requested her to come know where he stays in Lagos around February this year. Note: this lady has a female child of ten - year - old..., Which the would be husband isn't oblivious of.
She came to Lagos, and despite all the promises this man made to get her a job as soon as she gets to Lagos, he failed his promises and didn't allow her work, giving flimsy excuses that he doesn't want men to snatch her from him.
Recently, this man travelled to his hometown under the pretext of going to complete his house at his village. But, he actually went there to marry another wife even when he hasn't paid the would be wife he deceived to Lagos price. The lady has been receiving several calls from people that the husband is getting married to another lady but she trusted the man blindly, until one of the man's intimate friends opened up to her that he couldn't keep this from her because despite how his friend sings praises of this lady on her culinary skills and how she keeps his house clean and take care of him, he still went ahead.
This lady has no one in lagos. - no families or friends except this cruel man.
Plus, she got pregnant before the man went, but had miscarriage and has informed the man.
All these things makes me keep wondering if there are really good men left on this planet - earth.
This lady is really nice and well behaved that my mom's spirit works with here and she likes her.
She seats at my mom's shop and we chit chat with my mom's apprentice. Now she's changed to a drunk. I've tried convincing her that drinking isn't the solution, but she's just not convinced. I wish there's something I can do to help her cry

She should just take it easy and be more careful

There are more worst cases than

Her ability to dust it away and move on is the best option for her, else she will ruin her own life
Re: .... by HarunaWest(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2020
Stargurl20:
Sorry members, this will be little lenghty.
An older lady who's more like friend to me, narratted what her husband to be did to her yesterday.
Her would be husband who's far older, I guess. Went to where she stays at Aba or so... With her families, to seek her hands in marriage. This man hasn't paid her price yet... But requested her to come know where he stays in Lagos around February this year. Note: this lady has a female child of ten - year - old..., Which the would be husband isn't oblivious of.
She came to Lagos, and despite all the promises this man made to get her a job as soon as she gets to Lagos, he failed his promises and didn't allow her work, giving flimsy excuses that he doesn't want men to snatch her from him.
Recently, this man travelled to his hometown under the pretext of going to complete his house at his village. But, he actually went there to marry another wife even when he hasn't paid the would be wife he deceived to Lagos price. The lady has been receiving several calls from people that the husband is getting married to another lady but she trusted the man blindly, until one of the man's intimate friends opened up to her that he couldn't keep this from her because despite how his friend sings praises of this lady on her culinary skills and how she keeps his house clean and take care of him, he still went ahead.
Plus, she got pregnant before the man went, but had miscarriage and has informed the man.
All these things makes me keep wondering if there are really good men left on this planet - earth.
This lady is really nice and well behaved that my mom's spirit works with here and she likes her.
She seats at my mom's shop and we chit chat with my mom's apprentice. Now she's changed to a drunk. I've tried convincing her that drinking isn't the solution, but she's just not convinced. I wish there's something I can do to help her cry
Lol...your friend went to do runs in lagos. A Man hasent married you, yet you travelled all the way to Lagos to visit him.
Am sure the man realized that she is morally deficient so no blame am.
Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On May 29, 2020
Stargurl20:
@OP, your friend is not an slowpoke, right?

Dem say, once beaten, twice shy! Unfortunately, your friend opened herself up for this. Women can no longer continue to act foolish, expecting us all to see them as victims in all of what has been going on since the time of our mother's mother.

She is now an alcoholic and you want to save her from her drinking? undecided
Your friend is not ready to be a responsible human being is what it means, and honestly, that is OK. It is ok to be broken and wallow for a bit. Be there for her and listen to her stories... that's pretty much all you can really do for her. When she is through feeling sorry for herself, she will only then get up and know she has a 10-yr old she can at least be a good mother to.
Re: .... by ednut1(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2020
Why move to lagos with him without being married first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? / Should He Move In With His Wife? / Everyone's Age And Year Adds Up To 2022 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.