Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him (24591 Views)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Your own comments con long pass the main story. I hail o.

Unless the country does not have NUC like Nigeria. If there are quack universities they ought to have been closed down. But do you know even in Nigeria there are quack universities? Some owned by big men or religious bodies, but not accredited in any course? If the university in Cotonou is standard and reputable then I commend the man for awarding scholarships. It's just a way of appreciating and reciprocating their honourary award. Why do you think some universities award such to popular people? [/b]It's to bring attention and investment to their citadels. I remember after Fashola was awarded in one federal institution, barely a week (call it coincidence or whatever) but the road right in front of the university was resurfaced and repaired. His visit probably brought his attention to the federal road which runs in front of the university and he helped as a Minister. Some of you may not know but in some private universities NDDC sent some beneficiaries there and paid their fees (exhorbitant). By so doing NDDC brought more students and paid, where private individuals might have found it hard to pay, NDDC paid and brought revenue to the school. Many more cases.

[b]But my important questions are these- 1) why is FFK personal matter on his twitter now our business or for public knowledge? 2) why do trolls always think they have a say in people's personal lives and decisions? It's like if I decide to dye my hair all white then someone will tell me no that I'm not yet 60 like how is that your concern?

Trolls are not good critics or concerned citizens. A concerned citizen will say whatever for the common good, for edification and common sense, but never to be-little, degrade, castigate and pull him/her down

#DoWhatYouLikeWithYourMoney
#YouAloneWillFaceYourConsequences
#SayNoToTrolls
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Jakemedg(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2020
heykims:

No responsible Yoruba man will associate him/herself with that FFK fool.
Yes na as par say you don turn spokesman for Millions of Yorubas in Nigeria ,Africa and world wide. Are you sure you are not the troll since you hate nice gestures?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by johnpablo541(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2020
tesseract:
Honestly, the degrees in Cotonou are next to fake. They can be bought at prices ranging from 120k upwards. It's sad that FFK has no idea of the schools location or orientation. Most of them are not even in the nysc portal, they bribe people in Abuja to send their students for service. It's a shame.

That school is a one building school. They dont even have a functional website. The vice chancellor claims to have a Phd but searching for him online brings back nothing.

Attached is a picture of the VC

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by apexx1587: 10:53am On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 3708264[/color]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Jakemedg(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2020
heykims:

You mean yorubas who share different views from you Son of Hate are not responsible right?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Yebosola(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2020
proeast:
Look at the so-called suffersicated people disgracing their generations. Imagine a whole state governor sending his people on a scholarship to Cotonou shocked shocked

Afonjas are so shameless indeed. Tufiakwa!!

Eleribu, you never leave your cave to Lagos, so FFK is now your own Govt, nah to see Afonja for your dream u know

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Jakemedg(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2020
Akpacha:
but Nigeria govt do give scholarship to Nigerians to study abroad? Nothing wrong with that one?
don't mind the dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by FGonline: 11:02am On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Hmmmm, so many bitter and hateful people. Someone offers people scholarships for free and another is vomiting fire. The hater has never assisted or achieved any meaningful thing in his existence, yet, he insults a former minister of aviation of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The bitter truth is that there are so many people like that on this forum, say something good, do anything good, they would insult you and send you death threats in your Gmail.
he got wat he demanded for,why did he make it public

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by olaarie(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2020
D guy finished FFK�

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by apexx4134: 11:03am On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 3252817[/color]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Johel(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2020
Businext:
Unless the country does not have NUC like Nigeria. If there are quack universities they ought to have been closed down. But do you know even in Nigeria there are quack universities? Some owned by big men or religious bodies, but not accredited in any course? If the university in Cotonou is standard and reputable then I commend the man for awarding scholarships. It's just a way of appreciating and reciprocating their honourary award. Why do you think some universities award such to popular people? It's to bring attention and investment to their citadels. I remember after Fashola was awarded in one federal institution, barely a week (call it coincidence or whatever) but the road right in front of the university was resurfaced and repaired. His visit probably brought his attention to the federal road which runs in front of the university and he helped as a Minister. Some of you may not know but in some private universities NDDC sent some beneficiaries there and paid their fees (exhorbitant). By so doing NDDC brought more students and paid, where private individuals might have found it hard to pay, NDDC paid and brought revenue to the school. Many more cases.

But my important questions are these- 1) why is FFK personal matter on his twitter now our business or for public knowledge? 2) why do trolls always think they have a say in people's personal lives and decisions? It's like if I decide to dye my hair all white then someone will tell me no that I'm not yet 60 like how is that your concern?

Trolls are not good critics or concerned citizens. A concerned citizen will say whatever for the common good, for edification and common sense, but never to be-little, degrade, castigate and pull him/her down

#DoWhatYouLikeWithYourMoney
#YouAloneWillFaceYourConsequences
#SayNoToTrolls

��✔✔
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by meobizy(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2020
If he didn’t respond to the troll then why is the man’s opinion news here? I’m still trying to find the relevance of this ‘information.’
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Enestbodi4432: 11:37am On May 26, 2020
see below
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by SolicitorLawyer: 11:37am On May 26, 2020
Your location please?
Mpcoll001:
Okay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by chocolatelady(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2020
This response is epic. Lol ! FFK , over to u. U have meet ur match . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Mpcoll001: 11:43am On May 26, 2020
SolicitorLawyer:
Your location please?
Lagos
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by kelvinunilag: 11:47am On May 26, 2020
To be poor is really a virus, worst than HIV and Corona virus, because in it you grow to be a witch, I see people everyday trolling others, 95% of people who troll are bloody poor and there is every 98% sure they will die poor, the time you are supposed to use to build you self, raise your self from dust, you use it to troll others, I hate and detest poor people, they are mostly witch, this man said he wants to help 300 people, what is your concern or problem with that? You that is criticizing him what have you done for anybody apart from giving your body to mosquito to bite, what else? The people that troll are those that their account balance can only afford data, all they do is ejaculate nonsense from their mouth, they don't have a life, they derived their happiness on peoples tragedy, if they see their mate that are rich they will envy and associate their money to unclean money, if they decide to help their wretched life they will say they want to use them for ritual, stupid sets of animals... 98% of people that likes give away are trolls, see them on tunde ednut page looking for giveaway, I dey vex gaan, let me stop here...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by sishol(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Hmmmm, so many bitter and hateful people. Someone offers people scholarships for free and another is vomiting fire. The hater has never assisted or achieved any meaningful thing in his existence, yet, he insults a former minister of aviation of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The bitter truth is that there are so many people like that on this forum, say something good, do anything good, they would insult you and send you death threats in your Gmail.

Vacancy: anyone with forestry or agricultural related degree B.sc or m.sc should inbox me, there's a vacancy at NASRDA, very urgent.

Please how can I reach you on this vacancy, please help?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by sishol(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Vacancy: anyone with forestry or agricultural related degree B.sc or m.sc should inbox me, there's a vacancy at NASRDA, very urgent.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2020
sishol:
[/b]

Click on my profile and send me an email, you must have either of the aforementioned degree.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by omonnakoda: 11:55am On May 26, 2020
donbachi:
Nice one ffk...and GOD bless u.
Nice one?

Where did he get the money?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by OKTolu: 12:00pm On May 26, 2020
Ffk is a confused human being,always looking for cheap attentions, nonsense attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2020
sishol:
[/b]

I just viewed your profile and didn't see any ethnic or tribal bashing, you would get an email from me on how to forward your CV and application to the DG of NAGGW

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Ofemmanu1: 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
ABBAkyari:

You're an idiot Can't you see the trolls name or you are blind Foolish afonja
Aliyu Musa, Abba kyari.. sons of weasles.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Ofemmanu1: 12:15pm On May 26, 2020
xynerise:

His name is Aliyu Musa, tongue
That Ewusa na basterrd
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Clothingonline9(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2020
See as he finished ffk

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by mizbanj(f): 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Vacancy: anyone with forestry or agricultural related degree B.sc or m.sc should inbox me, there's a vacancy at the National Agency for the Great Green Wall, Mabushi, Abuja, very urgent.
I can't message you straight but this is my email ghannytodade@gmail.com
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Belleful: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
not just coming online to say u re giving scholarship to three hundred people. show us their names and when they want to go. the FFK I know can do anything for cheap popularity

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by mizbanj(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Vacancy: anyone with forestry or agricultural related degree B.sc or m.sc should inbox me, there's a vacancy at the National Agency for the Great Green Wall, Mabushi, Abuja, very urgent.
I can't message you straight but this is my email ghannytodade@gmail.com am interested in the advert sir
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Raustin(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2020
I tried to mail you via naira land but it seems the website is down. Also the url in your profile isnt working. I humbly want to request you kindly send me the email on how to forward CV to DG of NAGGW. Thanks in anticipation
ProfAmaben:

I just viewed your profile and didn't see any ethnic or tribal bashing, you would get an email from me on how to forward your CV and application to the DG of NAGGW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others - The Nation / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.