Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him (24589 Views)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by sisisioge: 12:52pm On May 26, 2020
Haaaaaa! And the Lance put his full name there...he must truly dislike FF like the rest of us sane people o grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by oluwaahmed: 12:58pm On May 26, 2020
.Shuooooo !!Na ffk him end like that? Anf ffk no fit yarn The troll savage gaun.
Nothing wey ijaw boys no go see for skoskoriko.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by TheInventor: 1:33pm On May 26, 2020
daewoorazer:
Femi Fani Katie’s tweeted thus:
����� Baba sey na typical case of a square peg going into a square hole(gutter University for a gutter misfit)�.. brother Lance didn't come to joke at all.

The troll responded:

https://twitter.com/realffk/status/1264954103513395201?s=21

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
mizbanj:
I can't message you straight but this is my email ghannytodade@gmail.com am interested in the advert sir
uzochukwuben2020@nsuk.edu.ng.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
Raustin:
I tried to mail you via naira land but it seems the website is down. Also the url in your profile isnt working. I humbly want to request you kindly send me the email on how to forward CV to DG of NAGGW. Thanks in anticipation
uzochukwuben2020@nsuk.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Tedpgrass: 1:46pm On May 26, 2020
2 things I find strange....

A "University" that has no website, minimal presence on any e-platform save Facebook

And a FFK handle that looks hacked or fake

A 3rd thing if I may add.....
A prolly fake convo!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 26, 2020
Makanakico:
Gutter University goes with gutter misfit, this is Epic grin

That guy no get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Layksaide(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Hmmmm, so many bitter and hateful people. Someone offers people scholarships for free and another is vomiting fire. The hater has never assisted or achieved any meaningful thing in his existence, yet, he insults a former minister of aviation of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The bitter truth is that there are so many people like that on this forum, say something good, do anything good, they would insult you and send you death threats in your Gmail.

Vacancy: anyone with forestry or agricultural related degree B.sc or m.sc should inbox me, there's a vacancy at the National Agency for the Great Green Wall, Mabushi, Abuja, very urgent.

I am really confused about this Great Green Wall adverts, their website said they are not employing yet. Please for the sake of unemployed Nigerians (I'm not among them, thankfully) kindly verify the authenticity of the vacancy, cos of Nairalanders here. Thanks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
Layksaide:
[/b]

I am really confused about this Great Green Wall adverts, their website said they are not employing yet. Please for the sake of unemployed Nigerians (I'm not among them, thankfully) [b]kindly verify the authenticity of the vacancy, cos of Nairalanders here. [/b]Thanks

Smiles. I'm not a job advertiser, I got this information from a colleague of mine. Go to the job section and see the rubbish posted there, I'm sending the link only to those interested for free. My help expires by 6pm cos I'll be very busy then.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by znuga: 3:41pm On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Hmmmm, so many bitter and hateful people. Someone offers people scholarships for free and another is vomiting fire. The hater has never assisted or achieved any meaningful thing in his existence, yet, he insults a former minister of aviation of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The bitter truth is that there are so many people like that on this forum, say something good, do anything good, they would insult you and send you death threats in your Gmail.

Vacancy: anyone with forestry or agricultural related degree B.sc or m.sc should inbox me, there's a vacancy at the National Agency for the Great Green Wall, Mabushi, Abuja, very urgent.

I've got the above qualification. how can I reach you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
znuga:

I've got the above qualification. how can I reach you?
Email me through my profile
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2020
proeast:
Look at the so-called suffersicated people disgracing their generations. Imagine a whole state governor sending his people on a scholarship to Cotonou shocked shocked

Afonjas are so shameless indeed. Tufiakwa!!

Which state is FFK governing & in which country?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Danniedpastor(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2020
post=89972803:
hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

Oh Boy shocked shocked shocked.
It is finished for FFK

When him mumu mouth no go ever siddon for one corner.......
See him yeye mouth grin cheesy wink

I don't expect this from you This is too low.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Wendybrown(f): 5:28pm On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:

hello, can I email u pls
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2020
Wendybrown:

hello, can I email u pls
Feel free
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by zudozz: 5:57pm On May 26, 2020
I dont know who that person is or what trash he is spewing but I have met and interacted with FF and I can tell you very very educated and does not deserve disrespect from his type.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by subcbouy: 6:29pm On May 26, 2020
Businext:
Unless the country does not have NUC like Nigeria. If there are quack universities they ought to have been closed down. But do you know even in Nigeria there are quack universities? Some owned by big men or religious bodies, but not accredited in any course? If the university in Cotonou is standard and reputable then I commend the man for awarding scholarships. It's just a way of appreciating and reciprocating their honourary award. Why do you think some universities award such to popular people? It's to bring attention and investment to their citadels. I remember after Fashola was awarded in one federal institution, barely a week (call it coincidence or whatever) but the road right in front of the university was resurfaced and repaired. His visit probably brought his attention to the federal road which runs in front of the university and he helped as a Minister. Some of you may not know but in some private universities NDDC sent some beneficiaries there and paid their fees (exhorbitant). By so doing NDDC brought more students and paid, where private individuals might have found it hard to pay, NDDC paid and brought revenue to the school. Many more cases.

But my important questions are these- 1) why is FFK personal matter on his twitter now our business or for public knowledge? 2) why do trolls always think they have a say in people's personal lives and decisions? It's like if I decide to dye my hair all white then someone will tell me no that I'm not yet 60 like how is that your concern?

Trolls are not good critics or concerned citizens. A concerned citizen will say whatever for the common good, for edification and common sense, but never to be-little, degrade, castigate and pull him/her down

#DoWhatYouLikeWithYourMoney
#YouAloneWillFaceYourConsequences
#SayNoToTrolls
You are right at some point but regrettably FFK is an expert in what he is getting, truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by OROSENIWO: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
The hater has never assisted or achieved any meaningful thing in his existence, yet, he insults a former minister of aviation of the federal republic of Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided

Nigeria where the LIVING has no value
And the DEAD have PRICES on 'em
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2020
Some go drop comments here still go do background checks for the university wey hin dey talk.

Humanity and Hypocrisy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by UNCLEMAAS: 10:48pm On May 26, 2020
Truth be told about private universities in Benin Republic and Ghana, they are 99% fake institutions.
About five or so years ago, Nigerian University Commission published names of fake university operating in on-shore, I'll be surprised there were tons of fake n mushroom unis in Nigeria whose origins is either Ghana or Benin republic.

I'm yet to see why this Twitter user, who said the truth, be termed as a Troll. What's the definition of troll

If he wasn't offered a honorary degree, he won't think of sponsoring them. That one no even pain me, my own be say, why Cotonou? Why u no sponsor them for naija abi far better place? Ain't saying The University is bad tho, but why move our students offshore, when we can utilize their talents here?
The allege #30, 000 the supposed troll mentioned, is it true or not? Make we no dey close full eyes dey chop Beans abeg. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by solomorinho(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2020
Enemies of process

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] do you want financial freedom, earn money without stress on a peer to peer ethereum platform DM WhatsApp or Telegram 0906 897 1248

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aondo Ver, Federal Housing Authority Director Kidnapped In Abuja / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.