Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women (263 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women by bendaniel1616: 10:15am On May 26, 2020
To be a married man and keep the the family growing, you have to be extremely patience, you must be able to tolerate so many nosense from women I swear, I don't know why women love to ride on men , love to turn them to mumu all in the name of love or friendship , and they have so much pride Ehen even they don't have a job or money , they will still be behaving anyhow, I think they are more aggressive than men ,that's why we have lot of single father and single mother this days, serious we just need God to intervene in a relationship matter because we don't know the devil that is living in them , though some guys can be very funny too , it's vice versa ... sha..no offense pls lady just talking from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Ready To Mingle? / 10 Meaning Of Love / A Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.