Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Guys!! Get In Here..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Get In Here..... (573 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Guys Get In Here / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!! Get In Here..... by Jaika(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by dukeprince50: 1:12pm On May 26, 2020
God pls just pause 2020 let us go to 2021, I have seen, read and heard enough rubbish that will last me for a decade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by Jaika(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
God pls just pause 2020 let us go to 2021, I have seen, read and heard enough rubbish that will last me for a decade
Aii. No offense. I just saw this question somewhere and people were given funny responses. That's why I brought it here. I'm not trying to be offensive
Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by Bartork(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
dukeprince50:

Guy you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by Bartork(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2020
Jaika:
To the guys....
How would you react if a girl kisses you, grabs your dick, makes you Hot and then leaves? grin
Oya let me know the good boys here cheesy

Well it's no biggie

Once one masters the act if self control you wonder and move on.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
What she did was just the introduction. I will follow her because I believe she is leading me to her place to finish the work that she started.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by Jaika(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
iyke926:
What she did was just the introduction. I will follow her because I believe she is leading me to her place to finish the work that she started.
grin grin
Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by paulolee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
would be very angry and must do my own back..
Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dis one must be an idiot, wen u gt brutally raped nw u will come out to cause all men where as u started the whole rape tin.. so miserable angry
Re: Guys!! Get In Here..... by jawalis(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
You must be crazy. What else will I do than get to the bathroom and let the b!tch get off.

(1) (Reply)

The Word My Ex Is Not My Enemy / How To Use Nairaland / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.