Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

“i Am Tired Of This Life” She Said - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “i Am Tired Of This Life” She Said (456 Views)

I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing / Are You Tired? / Amara Said I Said......am Just Tired Of Girlfriends Ehhhhhh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Am Tired Of This Life” She Said by kizi4chuks(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
May 26, 2020
“I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE” SHE SAID
“I am tired of this life” She said
I just talked to a long-time friend of mine whom I have not spoken to for a long time. She said something that wasn’t foreign to me but touched my soul. “I am tired of this life”
I remember saying those exact words some weeks back.

Do you know that depression is real?

It comes in different forms, but its goal is to take away your joy.
Have you ever felt this yearning ache in your heart that something is missing, maybe a purpose maybe a dream, maybe someone? Have you ever felt this emptiness in your body and soul that your innards felt so hollow? Have you ever felt lonely even in a crowd of people that cared about you, that even their attention doesn’t reach that depth of ache that comes intermittently, without warning it throws you off balance.

Sometimes it leaves you crying helplessly, and shamelessly with a heart wrenching pain that you feel better after those healing tears. That hurt that cries into you, telling you that all your sacrifices/ years have been wasted.

Have you ever had this feeling about your life, that there is something it was supposed to complete, but sometimes it seems lost wandering today that tomorrow you find yourself once more and borrow some energy, from any source to keep pushing?

1 Like

Re: “i Am Tired Of This Life” She Said by IceLip: 2:17pm On May 26, 2020
Suicide is nt an option

1 Like

Re: “i Am Tired Of This Life” She Said by DeejayTeeno(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2020
It's not over till it's OVER! Hang on there!

1 Like

Re: “i Am Tired Of This Life” She Said by kizi4chuks(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
YES i will keep hanging on to life.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Conquering The World With Your Mind Power / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? / Sixty But So Filthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.