Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook (3650 Views)

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
Since they have the highest igr and the richest tribe in the universe they should buy the land naa.....igbos will keep buying up Lagos state nothing can be done about that Abuja ppl don’t complain I wonder why Afonjas are bleating...just sell ur land use the money and host ur owambe and move on.. stop stressing

10 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Jasparrow1: 4:58pm On May 26, 2020
Tribalism don finish this country parapata undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Noerection: 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
Michael004:
Lol, I wonder, as if anyone tie rope to their leg.
as you can see above
Those pigs are now mentioning Seun
Seun please give them their Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Amarabae(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Igbos should continue buying up their land, they haven't seen anything yet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 5:44pm On May 26, 2020
ahaz:
don't worry I will never leave Yoruba land until I buy two places..the oonis palace and that of the aalafin..
don't worry discussion is in top gear even ooni said he needs the mpny sharp sharp he needs to japa to Canada before the Fulani evict him themselves.. The aalafin reason is simply he is very ashamed of the Yoruba race so he is relocation to Benin republic.
Lol, you are welcome, but we still not tie your leg. Do we?
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 5:45pm On May 26, 2020
Amarabae:
Buy which land. Audio buy. better for una to stop creating name on facebook to praise yourself. My brother just bought 3 plots in your portharcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
Ekwutox:
Tribalism is embedded in the DNA of these people. God save their bittered souls.
Are they not same people who call GERMANS Racist...?
Are they not same people who call TRUMP a Racist..?
Until we start adding Values to ourselves, NO OTHER RACE will ever take us serious.
U can't eat your cake and have it.
You want to be respected among nations.
Is this how to start such..?
They will always see us as SPECIMEN SAMPLES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by OFFICIAL336: 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
Igbos don clear bank plaza, one of the most popular places in Ado Ekiti
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Gandollar(f): 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
Michael004:
Buy which land. Audio buy. better for una to stop creating name on facebook to praise yourself. My brother just bought 3 plots in your portharcourt.
Finally your brother ventured out of him mum's skirts! You should do so too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2020
I love this lamentation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by AhoadaRivers: 9:03pm On May 26, 2020
Noerection:
please go
Mention one Yoruba man that is holding you back just one?

Shut up your mouth jare. Who lament against Biafra pass yoruba?

E get anytime wey yoruba no dey lament?/

Sebi una want 'one nigeria', una go chop am belleful for this country. By 2023, una eye go clear, presidency sef una no go smell.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by MetaPhysical: 9:27pm On May 26, 2020
imhotep:
Where is metaphysical?
Where is Afamed?
Where is omonnakoda?
Where is bamite?

Sai baba.

Cc lzaa

Ahh aaah! Na wetin happen, why the emergency call? grin

Whats going on?

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 11:43pm On May 26, 2020
Gandollar:
Finally your brother ventured out of him mum's skirts! You should do so too.
I am not interested in that. I will rather buy my house in Canada. Thank you. We don't make noise. Not even supposed to say it in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Jakemedg(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2020
Kidakudz5:
Anybody can be anything on facebook
Good you know that and it's not just facebook but nairaland also
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Jakemedg(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Are they not same people who call GERMANS Racist...?
Are they not same people who call TRUMP a Racist..?
Until we start adding Values to ourselves, NO OTHER RACE will ever take us serious.
U can't eat your cake and have it.
You want to be respected among nations.
Is this how to start such..?
They will always see us as SPECIMEN SAMPLES.
Don't mind some Nigerians who are unrepentant bigots and tribalists yet will shamlessly call the whites racists

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 5:33am On May 27, 2020
We buy land not live in bushes with matchetes and attacking our host in their farm or house at night

We buy the land we pay....Yoruba use the money for owambe then the rest for baba ijebu

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Gandollar(f): 7:11am On May 27, 2020
Michael004:
I am not interested in that. I will rather buy my house in Canada. Thank you. We don't make noise. Not even supposed to say it in the first place.
Lolz alariwo himself.

While the South relocate abroad, the north relocates down south to occupy your fatherland... Jonny Walker.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by T9ksy(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2020
ezenwajosh:
We buy land not live in bushes with matchetes and attacking our host in their farm or house at night

We buy the land we pay....Yoruba use the money for owambe then the rest for baba ijebu

But where is the wisdom in investing your "hard-earned" (sic!) cash in a region where you all claim, the locals hates your guts?

And these feelings are equally reciprocated by you.

las las you guys will have to carry these piece of land on your heads, back to your deserted villages else.......................

some folks just refuses to learn from their past misadventure. I guess, it's atypical case of, "suckers for punishment".

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 7:40am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
Lolz alariwo himself.

While the South relocate abroad, the north relocates down south to occupy your fatherland... Jonny Walker.
Like they have done for you in delta
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 7:43am On May 27, 2020
After going through the rant, a sensible person will know that the writer is an igboman who is hell bent on praising himself. No be today.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Gandollar(f): 7:44am On May 27, 2020
Michael004:
Like they have done for you in delta
Is Delta not part of the South?
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Gandollar(f): 7:46am On May 27, 2020
Michael004:
After going through the rant, a sensible person will know that the writer is an igboman who is hell bent on praising himself. No be today.
If you have not heard notable Yorubas in your immediate community share these sentiments, then you are not a yoruba mukaila.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by slerry(f): 7:50am On May 27, 2020
we the true son of oduduwa have no problem with the IGBOs buying up our land. they bring development to our town and cities. Lagos is what it is today because of the IGBOs.
if u think am lying, more than 70% of goods imported from outside countries through Lagos is done by the IGBOs and this contributes to a rise in d Lagos state IGR.
or better still imagine how Lagos is always dry and empty during festive periods when d IGBOs has gone back to the east for celebration.
we Yoruba are d enemy to ourselves if u don't want them to buy land in ur state while not push for them to have their independence.
I have been to d east and spent quite number of years there. the IGBOs are peace loving people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by bamite(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2020
imhotep:
Where is metaphysical?
Where is Afamed?
Where is omonnakoda?
Where is bamite?

Sai baba.

Cc lzaa

This gay don start again. I guess glo has dashed u some free 10mb data.

When I was just enjoying my rest from your useless mentions. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 8:24am On May 27, 2020
T9ksy:

But where is the wisdom in investing your "hard-earned" (sic!) cash in a region where you all claim, the locals hates your guts?

las las you guys will have to carry these piece of land on your heads, back to your deserted villages else.......................

some folks just refuses to learn from their past misadventure. I guess, it's atypical case of, "suckers for punishment".

Boy this is not 1967....because if that's the case your brother won't be lamenting on Facebook

The point is an Igbo man buys where he's staying...he develops it....what brought an Igbo man to lagos.... The answer to that is FUNCTIONING SEA PORT

HAVE ONE FUNCTIONING SEA PORT OUTSIDE LAGOS AND I PROMISE YOU IN NEXT SIX MONTHS COMMERCE WILL MOVE FROM LAGOS TO THAT PLACE.... COMMERCE AND TRADE GO WHERE EVER IGBO MEN GOES....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS SAMBISA FOREST(JUST GIVE HIM A SEA OR DRY PORT THERE) BUT WE CAN'T KEEP GOING OVER THIS DECADE AFTER DECADE....THERE'S A REASON NO SEA OR DRY PORT WILL BE ALLOWED TO FUNCTION PROPERLY IN SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH....YOUR ELDERS WILL EXPLAIN THAT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT'S HONEST

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 8:28am On May 27, 2020
bamite:

This gay don start again. I guess glo has dashed u some free 10mb data.

When I was just enjoying my rest from your useless mentions. Smh
Did you miss me ? kiss
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Afamed: 9:24am On May 27, 2020
imhotep:

Did you miss me ? kiss
Stop asking silly question every now and then
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 9:30am On May 27, 2020
Afamed:

Stop asking silly question every now and then
Did you also miss me?
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2020
Amarabae:

But u want to be free of Fulani??
Mumu
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2020
Noerection:
please go
Mention one Yoruba man that is holding you back just one?
70% of renowned Nigerian military commanders that fought the secessionist defunct eastern region were of yoruba decent. Undisputable fact!

Today, 80% of those calling for the head of Nnamdi Kanu for calling for a separate Biafra nation are Yorubas. What else do you seek for?

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Yorubasareslave: 10:17am On May 27, 2020
ahaz:
op can you see the height of treachery and hypocrisy?.. An enterprising young man came into the land of never do wells,street urchins,one million gang lovers,and made good use of his opportunity you term him as having an ethnic agenda.
Now the same young man after getting feed up with your parasitic nature and made up his mind to leave you still take the drums walk round the Country wailing on the reasons why the same man that has come to take your land is now suddenly your friend.
when i say yorubaboona are the worst form of sub humans walking on this planet people think sm just ranting..maybe tomorrow the likes of dangote,isiaka rabbiu,ibeato,ty danjuma,elimelu,coscharis,etc will be asked to leave there land cos a certain amala infested brain thinks they all have an agenda...pathetic demons
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2020
T9ksy:

Keep dreaming!! grin tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 2003 To 2007 / Breaking News . Isu LGA Divisional Police Station On Fire / Ahmed Lawan Has Just Defected From APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.