Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook (3652 Views)

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by T9ksy(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Boy this is not 1967....because if that's the case your brother won't be lamenting on Facebook

The point is an Igbo man buys where he's staying...he develops it....what brought an Igbo man to lagos.... The answer to that is FUNCTIONING SEA PORT

HAVE ONE FUNCTIONING SEA PORT OUTSIDE LAGOS AND I PROMISE YOU IN NEXT SIX MONTHS COMMERCE WILL MOVE FROM LAGOS TO THAT PLACE.... COMMERCE AND TRADE GO WHERE EVER IGBO MEN GOES....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS SAMBISA FOREST(JUST GIVE HIM A SEA OR DRY PORT THERE) BUT WE CAN'T KEEP GOING OVER THIS DECADE AFTER DECADE....THERE'S A REASON NO SEA OR DRY PORT WILL BE ALLOWED TO FUNCTION PROPERLY IN SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH....YOUR ELDERS WILL EXPLAIN THAT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT'S HONEST

Of course, it's not 1967 but somehow, you guys are still behaving like it is.

You keep buying lands among the people whom you all claim are bigots and hates you. So where is the wisdom in investing your money in such a place and why is it so difficult to reinvest that money in your homeland? Your elite has begged, cajoled, warned and even lay curses on those of you who persist in "developing" their enemies land but, alas!, it was to no avail.

How long will it take you guys to set up a functioning sea port in your backyard seeing as you are aware that is the only reason why you all migrate to lagos- the land of those you just love to hate? So why are you guys littering akure of all places- maybe there is a functioning seaport there, too?

Would it not be prudent if the money you used in buying lands in your enemies region is instead put into creating a viable and functioning seaport in your region? Just a thought...........................

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by T9ksy(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Keep dreaming!! grin tongue tongue

You can call it "dreams" but i call it, being pragmatic.

How long do you think it will take before there's a conflict between you and your alleged bigoted and hateful host?

Yet, all you all dream off, is developing your enemies region.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
T9ksy:

You can call it "dreams" but i call it, being pragmatic.

How long do you think it will take before there's a conflict between you and your alleged bigoted and hateful host?

Yet, all you all dream off, is developing your enemies region.
Yet nothing has that profound power to move the Igbos out of your region, be it conflict or a full blown war, so if you're mischievously eyeing one your enemies' properties hoping that they'll abandon it one day for you to inherit then I'm sorry for you. You'll dream forever and will never see it materialize.
Better get your lazy ass engaged in something, hustle and collaborate with us in building and developing your region. Cos basically, development is synonymous with the Igbos, we develop wherever we find ourselves yet not leaving our home behind.
So don't be more confused than confusion itself and stop indulging in wishful erroneous thinking cos it's a wild hallucination.
Like I said earlier, keep dreaming and please don't wake up same applies to millions of unguided and lazy youths of your region.

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND IN THE REALITY OF THINGS IN THE MODERN WORLD.

The world is now a global village if you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by T9ksy(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Yet nothing has that profound power to move the Igbos out of your region, be it conflict or a full blown war, so if you're mischievously eyeing one your enemies' properties hoping that they'll abandon it one day for you to inherit then I'm sorry for you. You'll dream forever and will never see it materialize.
Better get your lazy ass engaged in something, hustle and collaborate with us in building and developing your region. Cos basically, development is synonymous with the Igbos, we develop wherever we find ourselves yet not leaving our home behind.
So don't be more confused than confusion itself and stop indulging in wishful erroneous thinking cos it's a wild hallucination.
Like I said earlier, keep dreaming and please don't wake up same applies to millions of unguided and lazy youths of your region.

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND IN THE REALITY OF THINGS IN THE MODERN WORLD.

The world is now a global village if you don't know.

Your so-called brothers in the SS took over all your properties in Ph and environs in the last war whilst dem no born you well to go and claim Poo from the northerners who slaughtered your kith and kins and took over the phantom "developments", ibos brought to their land.

Only in yorubaland were you guys able to retrieve their properties and some even had their rent collected for them by their yoruba neighbours.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2020
T9ksy:

Your so-called brothers in the SS took over all your properties in Ph and environs in the last war whilst dem no born you well to go and claim Poo from the northerners who slaughtered your kith and kins and took over the phantom "developments", ibos brought to their land.

Only in yorubaland were you guys able to retrieve their properties and some even had their rent collected for them by their yoruba neighbours.
Your problem is lack of exposure, little boy, don't believe everything you see online, travel and see things for yourself, go to the so called north and you'll get marveled, is it PH, lol, I won't say anything.
Your problem is, you're so limited and confined to your enclave and totally oblivious to realities on ground.
My little friend, move away from the comfort of your home.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by jimyjames(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2020
naija4life247:

Okay, but when Fashola abducted several Igbos all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 15 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land

Lagos is a no mans land, and no body has the right or power to send Igbo's out of Lagos, plus we already bought 80% of Lagos, we are moving to Brown roof city Ibadan to buy it too.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2020
T9ksy:

You keep buying lands among the people whom you all claim are bigots and hates you. So where is the wisdom in investing your money in such a place and why is it so difficult to reinvest that money in your homeland? Your elite has begged, cajoled, warned and even lay curses on those of you who persist in "developing" their enemies land but, alas!, it was to no avail.

How long will it take you guys to set up a functioning sea port in your backyard seeing as you are aware that is the only reason why you all migrate to lagos- the land of those you just love to hate? So why are you guys littering akure of all places- maybe there is a functioning seaport there, too?

Would it not be prudent if the money you used in buying lands in your enemies region is instead put into creating a viable and functioning seaport in your region? Just a thought...........................

Its good to dominate our enemies in their own lands , it shows how dominant the Igbo's are, we don't sell lands to outsiders, Yoruba's are not smart
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2020
T9ksy:

They couldn't even allow air peace to repair and upgrade AKANU IBIAM AIRPORT SO HE CAN USE IT AS HIS BASE talk more of allowing sea port....no matter how I try to explain it to you...you will never understand the pain and suffering of an Igbo man in nigeria
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by T9ksy(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2020
jimyjames:

Its good to dominate our enemies in their own lands , it shows how dominant the Igbo's are, we don't sell lands to outsiders, Yoruba's are not smart

Oh well, good luck in your endeavor however don't wail and cry at the extent we are willing and able to go to, in order to prevent such abomination.

Last time, your leader tried to dominate yorubaland, we shot at all moving and stationery objects in your war-torn villages whilst
thousands of your kith and kins died of starvation.

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by jimyjames(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2020
T9ksy:

Oh well, good luck in your endeavor however don't wail and cry at the extent we are willing and able to go to, in order to prevent such abomination.

Last time, your leader tried to dominate yorubaland, we shot at all moving and stationery objects in your war-torn villages whilst
thousands of your kith and kins died of starvation.

Lol verbal warriors talking, you know Yoruba's can't face Igbo's one on one in a war, the last time I checked , it was all northerners , middle belts , and south west Yoruba's that teamed up in their millions to fight the Igbo's

The day Yoruba's try to fight Igbo's one on one it will be a disaster for you verbal warriors .

Yoruba's can't beat us in a war, you know it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Probe ₦‎447bn COVID-19 Spending, Summon 83 MDAs / Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race / Insecurity: Increase Security Personnel In Ekiti State, Ekiti Obas Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.