Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook (3649 Views)

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by AniOmaa: 2:17pm On May 26, 2020
Make una follow me see ooo

1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by AniOmaa: 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by IceLip: 2:19pm On May 26, 2020
K
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by horsepower102: 2:27pm On May 26, 2020
The moment Igbos will say that they want to leave, the same Yorubas complaining will start fighting and sabotaging it with propaganda.

Yorubas pick one. You can’t eat your cake and still expect to have it.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Noerection: 2:34pm On May 26, 2020
horsepower102:
The moment Igbos will say that they want to leave, the same Yorubas complaining will start fighting and sabotaging it with propaganda.

please go
Mention one Yoruba man that is holding you back just one?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by naija4life247: 2:37pm On May 26, 2020
horsepower102:

Okay, but when Fashola abducted several Igbos all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 15 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
horsepower102:

Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa omonnakoda bamite metaphysical

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Optma88: 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
You can't be so sure that, that person is a Yoruba man, we have seen so many IBO person opening Facebook account with Yoruba name just to mock them....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by AniOmaa: 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
Optma88:
You can't be so sure that, that person is a Yoruba man, we have seen so many IBO person opening Facebook account with Yoruba name just to mock them....
He's a confirm Yoruba man, check his Facebook profile and it's pretty easy to tell.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Optma88: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

He's a confirm Yoruba man, check his Facebook profile and it's pretty easy to tell.
there are a lot of them on Facebook....we have seen how you guys had been bragging on all social media that you have bought all Yoruba land finish....so, that guy is an Ibo man

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by AniOmaa: 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
Optma88:
there are a lot of them on Facebook....we have seen how you guys had been bragging on all social media that you have bought all Yoruba land finish....so, that guy is an Ibo man
Intellectual laziness,

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=447122569218603&id=100017625904462&set=a.102087507055446&source=11&refid=17
Go through his profile pics and see all the activities there, I doubt an Igbo man will create a fake account and amass that much verifiable activity, at least you have a brain... try use it.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by knowledgeable: 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
Noerection:
please go

Nairaland, Yoruba owned.

Still running for ever the thread,...."No to secessionists". I can name a hundred more.

You think Igbos call you people, Unity beggers for nothing...

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Finnese001: 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
IGBOS FOR LIFE

IN MY NEXT LIFE I WILL STILL BE AN IGBO MAN

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Deebwebb: 3:17pm On May 26, 2020
Can you imagine,na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2020
Where is metaphysical?
Where is Afamed?
Where is omonnakoda?
Where is bamite?

Sai baba.

Cc lzaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by LZAA: 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
imhotep:
Where is metaphysical?

Cc lzaa
grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Noerection: 4:11pm On May 26, 2020
knowledgeable:

Nairaland, Yoruba owned.

Still running for ever the thread,...."No to secessionists". I can name a hundred more.

is Seun forcing you to register on Nairaland?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Noerection: 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
knowledgeable:

Nairaland, Yoruba owned.

You think Igbos call you people, Unity[b] beggers [/b]for nothing...
where is the knowledge you claimed to have?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 26, 2020
Yoruba version of Masi Nnamdi Kalu.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
Noerection:
please go
Lol, I wonder, as if anyone tie rope to their leg.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Yoruba version of Masi Nnamdi Kalu.
Lol, Abi, no be so nnamdi dey lament.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
knowledgeable:

Nairaland, Yoruba owned.

Why not leave north when they gave you notice?

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
naija4life247:

Okay, but when Fashola abducted several Igbos all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 15 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land
We ran to ICC ni.
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Tochi3(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
imhotep:
Where is metaphysical?

Cc lzaa
Lol. grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Michael004: 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
Optma88:
Them plenty ju
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Kidakudz5: 4:26pm On May 26, 2020
Anybody can be anything on facebook
Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Yobabad: 4:36pm On May 26, 2020
They Yorubas don't have choice, the must sale the land to the Igbos, you cannot eat your cake and have it. You cannot be a unity begar and not sale your land to those you are beging.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by ahaz: 4:42pm On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:
op can you see the height of treachery and hypocrisy?.. An enterprising young man came into the land of never do wells,street urchins,one million gang lovers,and made good use of his opportunity you term him as having an ethnic agenda.
Now the same young man after getting feed up with your parasitic nature and made up his mind to leave you still take the drums walk round the Country wailing on the reasons why the same man that has come to take your land is now suddenly your friend.
when i say yorubaboona are the worst form of sub humans walking on this planet people think sm just ranting..maybe tomorrow the likes of dangote,isiaka rabbiu,ibeato,ty danjuma,elimelu,coscharis,etc will be asked to leave there land cos a certain amala infested brain thinks they all have an agenda...pathetic demons

15 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by ahaz: 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
Noerection:
please go
you can ask. seun and his gang of anti ipob naira land chapter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by Ekwutox: 4:47pm On May 26, 2020
Tribalism is embedded in the DNA of these people. God save their bittered souls.

12 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook by ahaz: 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
Michael004:
Lol, I wonder, as if anyone tie rope to their leg.
don't worry I will never leave Yoruba land until I buy two places..the oonis palace and that of the aalafin..
don't worry discussion is in top gear even ooni said he needs the mpny sharp sharp he needs to japa to Canada before the Fulani evict him themselves.. The aalafin reason is simply he is very ashamed of the Yoruba race so he is relocation to Benin republic.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartwrecking Pictures Of Ijegun-ijagemo Road / Wike Told Atiku If APC Had Picked Osinbajo He Would Have Declared For APC. / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.