Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ondo State First Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State First Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic (668 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State First Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic by GistmeBlog(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
Ondo State First Lady fights extremely dirty with a critic on facebook and it's messy.

SHOW OF RASCALITY OF THE 'ARAKUNRIN' AND 'ARABIRIN' IN MY SUNSHINE STATE.

Dominic Cummings Adviser to PM Britain was sanctioned for traveling outside London.
Here in my Ondo state my people rolled out drums welcoming their Arabirin Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu that travels hundreds of kilometers from Emeibiam in Imo state while the husband Arakunrin Akeredolu left for Abuja same day to lobby for his second term with our money stocked in the boot of his vehicles in his convoy, it has shown that Akeredolu can't entrust the key of the state to anyone except her Vice Governor Madam Betty, where the Deputy Governor and secretary of state are nothing but chair wormers in Alagbaka and Babajide is the Senior chief of staff and their inlaw from Ogun state is the chief frontier of our common wealth in our sunshine state.

Instead of their Arabirin to be quarantined before being sanctioned for breaking the law of the land she chose to engaged herself in exercise where the social distance was thrown into the trashcan and her gulible e-rats hailing and supporting her show of shame.
Even Her Majesty the Queen of England that her powers is above the Law of England never flouted the Law.
The law in Nigeria are for two different people, one for the masses and the other for the so called leaders that are supposedly be a example of the custodian of the law.

I can bet you if Boris Johnson decides to leave London for Manchester because he wants to go lobby some people to stay in power am sure he won't be halfway when the House will converge to remove him like removing jigar...
Police that are making the poor masses to frog jump for them leaving Oke Aro to Oja Oba to look for food same Police will hail and praise Madam Betty convoy from Emeibiam to Akure.
Our main problem is our Nigerian masses with all suffering they will still be smiling over stipends joining the Marchants of venice in Alagbaka displaying the leprosy hands of 4 +4 that will lead them to another hunger and looting of our common wealth by the Akeredolu's and their inlaws.
Olujimi Adekanle JAF

Human Rights Activist
Public Affairs Commentator.

Photos Below..!

From the desk of Epicnaija

1 Share

Re: Ondo State First Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic by MegaPlayBoy: 3:00pm On May 26, 2020
this is a complete waste of time

lady fights man
man strikes back
Re: Ondo State First Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic by GistmeBlog(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Ondo State First Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic by Cedar17: 3:56pm On May 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Look What Kano People Will Do Next Day (photo) / Nigeria Withdraw For The WHO DG Race / "I Have Informants In Aso Rock" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.