Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nn (931 Views)

Please Who Has Worked In NN Fem Industry Limited? / Nn / nn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nn by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
H
Re: Nn by ValCon888: 3:17pm On May 26, 2020
I like your confidence but I fine pass you. If you think say na lie, check my signature.
Re: Nn by Easybela(f): 3:19pm On May 26, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nn by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
OP, you have a dark side don't you? cheesy

Classic example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder with delusions of grandeur.

But I'm sure you already know that grin

You are am interesting case study.

2 Likes

Re: Nn by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
Easybela:
undecided

Give me your WhatsApp number
Re: Nn by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 26, 2020
pDudd:
OP, you have a dark side don't you? cheesy

Classic example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder with delusions of grandeur.

But I'm sure you already know that grin

You are am interesting case study.

What's my fate then? undecided
Re: Nn by MJBOLT: 3:31pm On May 26, 2020
Badboibipo:
Your hate cannot affect me

Re: Nn by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 26, 2020
Badboibipo:

What's my fate then? undecided

Your fate? Nothing.

You are just another anomaly in this world. A mutant thing. But you'll be fine. Just don't give in to those perverted desires that plague you daily and you'll be fine.

You know exactly what I'm talking about innit.
Re: Nn by Humanoid01(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
You seem to have self esteem issues. If you don't sort it out early, it might escalate into something deadly.

2 Likes

Re: Nn by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:
You seem to have self esteem issues. If you don't sort it out early, it might escalate into something deadly.

You're wrong bro. I'm dealing with insanity, cause I by society. Everyone seems to stare at me endlessly daily with nobody telling me why
Re: Nn by Humanoid01(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
Badboibipo:

You're wrong bro. I'm dealing with insanity, cause I by society. Everyone seems to stare at me endlessly daily with nobody telling me why
That doesn't necessarily translate to being handsome/ugly. You probably just dress or look a certain way that attracts people's attention (either good or bad), and it may seem like a rarity in your society.
Re: Nn by phelonrays: 3:47pm On May 26, 2020
Where is the picture
A typical case of Low Self-esteem undecided
Re: Nn by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

That doesn't necessarily translate to being handsome/ugly. You probably just dress or look a certain way that attracts people's attention (either good or bad), and it may seem like a rarity in your society.

Shit has gotten me insane bro. I have serious anxiety daily cuz of it
Re: Nn by Humanoid01(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2020
Badboibipo:

Shit has gotten me insane bro. I have serious anxiety daily cuz of it
Then that should have been the subject of your thread, instead of making it seem like you're bragging.
Re: Nn by Farki: 3:58pm On May 26, 2020
You have come again, post your pictures na or keep kwiet. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been In An Accident, How Did It Go? / Unbelievable!!! Lady Shows Different Dance Steps As She Dance Na*£d. / 8 Types Of Toxic Partner You Should Avoid In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.