Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Help A Sister Out Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister Out Nairalanders (933 Views)

Check This Out Nairalanders / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Please, Help A Sister Out !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
What is my chance with a guy that keep saying we can't get married until he is rich...ur opinions are highly welcome...ASKING FOR A SISTER...
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by SUPERPACK: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
What is my chance with a guy that keep saying we can't get married until he is rich...ur opinions are highly welcome...ASKING FOR A SISTER...
You better allow him to do that or be ready to be used for blood money.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by yomi007k(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2020
SUPERPACK:

Indomie u dey vex o grin...

Calm down naa...

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by PureGoldh(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2020
The matter wey dey on ground get as e be

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
The matter wey dey on ground get as e be
kindly expantiate my sister...
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
It simply means no money, no Marriage. Trust me, the best you can do is let him be. If you convince him otherwise and anything goes wrong in the Marriage it will be on you.
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by JoshOxborn: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2020
He's not ready to carry any burden yet. Either you stay with him till he gets rich, which might take long or you exit from the relationship.. even me sef i can't marry when I'm not rich enough to carry the burden in marriage..

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
It simply means no money, no Marriage. Trust me, the best you can do is let him be. If you convince him otherwise and anything goes wrong in the Marriage it will be on you.
thanks bro
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
JoshOxborn:
He's not ready to carry any burden yet. Either you stay with him till he gets rich, which might take long or you exit from the relationship.. even me sef i can't marry when I'm not rich enough to carry the burden in marriage..
thanks bro
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by XwhY(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's better that way
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
until he"s rich or he said to u that u guys should shelve marriage for now until until he has a steady job or something doing?
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by wisest10: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
If you force this guy to marry you, am not a prophet but I will certainly tell you that you cannot enjoy that marriage..but back to your question, your chances are around 70% that if you can wait
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
until he"s rich or he said to u that u guys should shelve marriage for now until until he has a steady job or something doing?
he is bent on having enough money before he can settle down...although he has a handwork but no other future prospects ahead for now..
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Hmmm true Sha.Lemme wait for HUNGRYMAN and BELLEFUL to have their say on this.

Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
wisest10:

If you force this guy to marry you, am not a prophet but I will certainly tell you that you cannot enjoy that marriage..but back to your question, your chances are around 70% that if you can wait
for clarification,this guy is in early thirties and am also 25...don't you think I might run out of time with all this uncertainty
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by paulolee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
simply means if you have a suitor jus go ahead and marry him, allow the gee focus on his life and hustle...thats how it supposed to be, abi u expect am to marry u join him brokeness?? na who sit down de lap person na...
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
he is bent on having enough money before he can settle down...although he has a handwork but no other future prospects ahead for now..
well if he said having enough money to take care of a family before he thinks about settling down thats understandable..but not the one about getting rich cheesy.If he says he cant settle down for now cos what he is earning isnt enuf to take care of a family then try and understand nau.i mean will u be happy being married in a wretched state? if u cant wait for him tell him u cant wait then just start looking for any available man who is ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
well if he said having enough money to take care of a family before he thinks about settling down thats understandable..but not the one about getting rich cheesy.If he says he cant settle down for now cos what he is earning isnt enuf to take care of a family then try and understand nau.i mean will u be happy being married in a wretched state? if u cant wait for him tell him u cant wait then just start looking for any available man who is ready to settle down.
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by Franktom247(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
for clarification,this guy is in early thirties and am also 25...don't you think I might run out of time with all this uncertainty

Thought you were asking for a sister nau how you take be the sister now leave him alone if i were you he prolly grew up in a poor home and doesnt want lightning to strike twice
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by ThothHermes: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
How does he intend to get rich?
Has he not heard that "one shall chase a thousand, but two shall chase ten thousand?"
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by merieam16(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Forget about the excuse, its either the guy is nt ready for marriage or he doesnt want to settle down with u.

So d choice is urs....
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
merieam16:
Forget about the excuse, its either the guy is nt ready for marriage or he doesnt want to settle down with u.

So d choice is urs....
am with u on this.
Re: Help A Sister Out Nairalanders by proclinician: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
He just doesn't want to marry u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Strip Club. Strip Chat With Hot Sexy Women On This Site / Woman Steals Mans Dick In Aba[watch Video] / I'm New Here Guys❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.