Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) (5426 Views)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by nani667: 6:04pm On May 30, 2020
iamNegro:

It is not way more expensive, but cheaper. Prior to the outbreak, it retailed for 72k with way better specs sheet that are too many to mention.
Looking at recent events and its increase in price, it is still way better offering than the Infinix note 7 of 89k.

The outbreak also affects Infinix pricing too...

The Note 7 of 89K offers 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM, meanwhile the Mi A3 at the similar price range is offering 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM ... So How is it a better offering ❓
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
nani667:

The Note 7 of 89K offers 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM, meanwhile the Mi A3 at the similar price range is offering 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM ... So How is it a better offering ❓
If ram and rom is how you qualify a good device or measure a good offering. You don't need answer to your question. But while we are here, the infinix note 7 is better than redmi k30 5G of 6/64, Huawei x10 of 4/128, Realme 6pro of 6/64.

Infinix note 7 shouldn't be compared to all those inferior phones. Infinix should be compared to Samsung note 10, Oneplus 8 pro, xiaomi mi 10 pro, realme x50 pro, Huawei p30 pro and vivo iqoo neo 3.

The awesome thing about the infinix note 7 you have chosen is. It's way cheaper than all the phones mentioned above.
Good choice you have made in picking the infinix note 7 sir... Let no one tell you otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

If ram and rom is how you qualify a good device or measure a good offering. You don't need answer to your question. But while we are here, the infinix note 7 is better than redmi k30 5G of 6/64, Huawei x10 of 4/128, Realme 6pro of 6/64.

Infinix note 7 shouldn't be compared to all those inferior phones. Infinix should be compared to Samsung note 10, Oneplus 8 pro, xiaomi mi 10 pro, realme x50 pro, Huawei p30 pro and vivo iqoo neo 3.

The awesome thing about the infinix note 7 you have chosen is. It's way cheaper than all the phones mentioned above.
Good choice you have made in picking the infinix note 7 sir... Let no one tell you otherwise.

Plz sire rest your case..that guy is not a tech savvy..
There's nothing u can do to convince him cuz he doesn't want to learn.. Let him enjoy his infinix..

2 Likes

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by nani667: 10:28pm On May 30, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

RAM & ROM are not the only factors.. The specs are on this thread for all to see, I did not need to spell it out, the chipset on the Note 7 is also better than what is on the Mi A3...

In any case, the main issue here is that you Infinix haters should acknowledge that this is a decent device from Infinix
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by iamNegro(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
nani667:

Even at that price it is a great bargain compared to infinix note 7.

low screen size coupled with 720p Amoled which is better than the offering on Infinix note 7.
Build.
software
hardware.
camera dexterity.
Tweaking.
longevity.
type C
video shooting.
etc

5 Likes

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by BreezyCB(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
I need a phone with at least 6.5 inch screen those you mentioned are 6.1
Huawei Y9 2019 prime
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:52am On May 31, 2020
nani667:

RAM & ROM are not the only factors.. The specs are on this thread for all to see, I did not need to spell it out, the chipset on the Note 7 is also better than what is on the Mi A3...

In any case, the main issue here is that you Infinix haters should acknowledge that this is a decent device from Infinix
By infinix hater do you mean people who hate overpriced, inferior and outdated hardware devices?
Or by infinix hater you mean people who don't like infinix?

4 Likes

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by nani667: 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

By infinix hater do you mean people who hate overpriced, inferior and outdated hardware devices?
Or by infinix hater you mean people who don't like infinix?

I mean people who are Jobless enough to be carrying Infinix matters on their head 247, I mean childish noobs who roam around Nairaland searching for anything concerning Infinix or Tecno so that they can reply with derogatory comments... Agreed that Transsion have been dishing out Overpriced devices, but what is your excuse for bashing the Infinix Note 7 ❓ They used a decent chip, the same chip that everyone has been using as an excuse to make noise all over Nairaland.. Now that they have used something decent, the story has changed to "Micro USB, 720p..." as if they are the only brand using micro USB and 720p...

Those people need to get a life.. A break from Nairaland will do them good...
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by Androidking: 5:13pm On May 31, 2020
Befor befor all xioami users attack was processor ,now a good processor they changed it to display.

Soon if they make it fHD they will complain is not AMOLED.

If they make it AMOLED they will say it's not fHD

If they mk it good processor and fhd they price USB type c .

U guys will attack some one for using his own money to buy what he or she likes , xioami users wants everyone to be tech savvy.

As a matter of fact my friend bought the phone two days ago 78k and I asked him if they IN7 has multiuser which I like in my IN5 , he said he couldn't find it and he no care .

All he was telling me was d camera, that's the camera can capture angels .

Now as I am typing I am with a friend that is using Redmi note 8 pro . This guy don't know anything about d phone , I even show him they phone get dark mode . He is also using it to just snap . He bought it 95k.

And to him it's just normal Android ...he only like the camera . He is not even using d face unlock or finger print .

My point is this attack and wars is just not necessary at aaaaaaaall ....am still wondering why people keep buying phones up til now ,we all know they are all just changing body Design and colors . Nothing again now is special.

And if xiaomi or oppo wants to dominate Africa , make dem use Burna boy as ambassador....

1 Like

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by Androidking: 5:16pm On May 31, 2020
nani667:

I mean people who are Jobless enough to be carrying Infinix matters on their head 247, I mean childish noobs who roam around Nairaland searching for anything concerning Infinix or Tecno so that they can reply with derogatory comments... Agreed that Transsion have been dishing out Overpriced devices, but what is your excuse for bashing the Infinix Note 7 ❓ They used a decent chip, the same chip that everyone has been using as an excuse to make noise all over Nairaland.. Now that they have used something decent, the story has changed to "Micro USB, 720p..." as if they are the only brand using micro USB and 720p...

Those people need to get a life.. A break from Nairaland will do them good...

I didn't even read ur post before dropping mine .

Am just wondering how jobless these guys are .

If Tecno pay someone to market der phone ,and the person is doing it well they will attack d person.

Even niaraland is marketing infinix note 7 and Tecno camon 15 , why not u guys attack Nairaland owner.
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by Androidking: 5:17pm On May 31, 2020
Androidking:
Befor befor all xioami users attack was processor ,now a good processor they changed it to display.

Soon if they make it fHD they will complain is not AMOLED.

If they make it AMOLED they will say it's not fHD

If they mk it good processor and fhd they price USB type c .

U guys will attack some one for using his own money to buy what he or she likes , xioami users wants everyone to be tech savvy.

As a matter of fact my friend bought the phone two days ago 78k and I asked him if they IN7 has multiuser which I like in my IN5 , he said he couldn't find it and he no care .

All he was telling me was d camera, that's the camera can capture angels .

Now as I am typing I am with a friend that is using Redmi note 8 pro . This guy don't know anything about d phone , I even show him they phone get dark mode . He is also using it to just snap . He bought it 95k.

And to him it's just normal Android ...he only like the camera . He is not even using d face unlock or finger print .

My point is this attack and wars is just not necessary at aaaaaaaall ....am still wondering why people keep buying phones up til now ,we all know they are all just changing body Design and colors . Nothing again now is special.

And if xiaomi or oppo wants to dominate Africa , make dem use Burna boy as ambassador....

Very soon they will say infinix note 7 supposed get pop camera cheesy grin grin grin useless , Payless xiaomi marketers, , ,I will buy xiaomi oo
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2020
nani667:

I mean people who are Jobless enough to be carrying Infinix matters on their head 247,...
Oh, since the bolded are the supposed infinix haters... Then you can rest knowing infinix haters don't exist.... But will let you know when I find one...

2 Likes

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by Jemerson: 6:56pm On May 31, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Oh, since the bolded are the supposed infinix haters... Then you can rest knowing infinix haters don't exist.... But will let you know when I find one...

grin
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by Edopesin: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
These guys legit expect us to celebrate mediocrity

4 Likes

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by HolyTitus(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
sunshineV:

How can all a phone have is just mid-range processor.... Nothing else

No better software no good hardware and still sells for 89k AH!
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by sexiestharam(f): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Lol. This thread makes me laugh! I bought my Xiaomi poco f1 last year April for 90k. Phone that is Snapdragon 845 o. Somebody is celebrating Mediatek Helio G70 for 89,500 in 2020! Infinix is using jazz!

5 Likes

Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Sultty:

Forget screen and buy Xiaomi redmi 7A, it's a budget phone (36k highest) but it's sleek and fast,I have no reason to regret or any Xiaomi of ur choice screen size. Ciao
This your advice get as it be..
You want someone looking to buy an Infinix Note 7 with 6.95' screen to forget screen and buy a 5.45' inch phone?
Really? shocked
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by allandutch: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Dude be like...

Operating system.
Core type.
Frequency.

Come even add weight join.
Re: My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) by Kalapizim(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Felixswagg:
Mediatek Helio G70... Go check you're eyesight oga
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. / My 3 Month Redmi Note 5 Story / How To Activate/configure Internet Browsing On All Networks In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.