Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label (39381 Views)

Best Lines From Vector Tha Viper’s “judas The Rat” / World Premiere: Bobbytee X Vector Tha Viper [pele] Remix / Rapper Vector Tha Viper Opens Up On Why He Is Upset With M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 7:17pm On May 26, 2020
27Pushing30:

Someone is presiding over a label while the other is getting signed to one lol and people will think VEC is upgrading?

Same people will claim hip hop heads when even JayZ said “till you own your own you can’t be free, till you own your own you can’t Me(A billionaire ).

David and Co. who got signed what has happened? People also confuse distribution deals
who owns GRAP Ent.?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by olabode4dkoko(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2020
Tellaman Oooh
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Itzstarboi(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
At last I made it

F
T
C

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
Larry gaga? Na wao
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
27Pushing30:

Someone is presiding over a label while the other is getting signed to one lol and people will think VEC is upgrading?

Same people will claim hip hop heads when even JayZ said “till you own your own you can’t be free, till you own your own you can’t Me(A billionaire ).

David and Co. who got signed what has happened? People also confuse distribution deals
Vector co-owns GRAP music.. MI has stepped down as CC Boss.. take ur "L" in peace..
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Hypnotise: 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
Congratulations V.E.C
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
Youre not even among number1....who wants to hear ur Crap.....
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Odmic2839(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
redcliff:
it would end in tears grin
not for him but you. Agent of never see good thing

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by meobizy(f): 7:36pm On May 26, 2020
Record labels always stifle one’s creative capabilities and love-vendor artists’ hard work for peanuts. The best bet is remaining independent, however labels remove the heavy lifting associated with getting shows and sometimes promotion of material.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Shattuck(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
psyco:
It seems South Africa is the only African country on their list, they just managed to include Nigeria undecided
def jam is a majorly hip hop/rap record label, and south Africa has the best rap industry in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by gasparpisciotta: 7:38pm On May 26, 2020
hakeem4:
Congrats to him. But it does not still make him the best rapper in Nigeria grin

I remember when NAS was signed to Defjam
Nas- the nasty nas is still waxing strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Marshalemmy(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2020
Happy for him. But try read the terms of the contract b4 signing to avoid regrets later in life
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by mordred44: 7:43pm On May 26, 2020
EyezofGod120:
MI no go like this one o
SHORT BLACK BOY
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 26, 2020
LordShiva97:

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
He didnt even say anything
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by obontami: 7:48pm On May 26, 2020
Vector still remains that jealous mofo that wants to take MI down so he can take his place in the industry. Guess what, this crappy rapper dropped a couple of wack diss songs and those shitty tracks flopped as hell. It took MI just one diss track to send him to the cleaners.

Motherfucker thought he got shit on MI, that shit even makes him look like a big foolish clown. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 26, 2020
SKGtalkof9jaboi:
who owns GRAP Ent.?
GRAP MUSIC is a fable

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

Phenom was on Phyno's Get The Info single, Eldee is retired(talks about rap retirement scheme), T.R, O.D, M9 are a bit here and there. Ice Prince is super cool apart from the features he had with Kwesta, Sarkodie, Khaligraph Jones and MI, Jesse Jagz working on an album "Garba" I don't know much about FreeStyle and I think it's Rukus you mean and not Ruclean.

I'm glad A-Q and the homie Vader is getting the credits now, SDC (Poe inclusive) are doing good, been a while I hear from Mojeed, Sute, Chyn, Ozone, Boogey, Paybac, Eclipse, Eva Alordiah, LucyQ, Tizzy and a host of others I can't mention..

The latest Palm wine release by SDC is dope. Have you listened to it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by DelphiOracle(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2020
IjawAboki007:
Larry gaaga wey be drug dealer wey no dey sing sef follow for the list shocked so why vector sef no go dey the list grin

MI is the king of Rap in naija come tomorrow���
only the guy name na song Larry gaaga!

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 26, 2020
IjawAboki007:
Larry gaaga wey be drug dealer wey no dey sing sef follow for the list shocked so why vector sef no go dey the list grin

MI is the king of Rap in naija come tomorrow grin
I hear say na u dey distribute for am na... why una nor fit for once happy with people i don't know. Useless comments everywhere

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by KenechukwuEdu: 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
grin
dalhjana:
Why Zlatan no dey??
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2020
U see falz

Dremo

Vector

They are the only rappers i like

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

Phenom was on Phyno's Get The Info single, Eldee is retired(talks about rap retirement scheme), T.R, O.D, M9 are a bit here and there. Ice Prince is super cool apart from the features he had with Kwesta, Sarkodie, Khaligraph Jones and MI, Jesse Jagz working on an album "Garba" I don't know much about FreeStyle and I think it's Rukus you mean and not Ruclean.

I'm glad A-Q and the homie Vader is getting the credits now, SDC (Poe inclusive) are doing good, been a while I hear from Mojeed, Sute, Chyn, Ozone, Boogey, Paybac, Eclipse, Eva Alordiah, LucyQ, Tizzy and a host of others I can't mention..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Zyzxx10: 8:04pm On May 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, Vector is still true and waxing strong in the lyrical game of Naija Hip hop!!!

Pray tell, what genre of the sacred art of real music does Nairawhatever belong??!
Afrosoapy and hip gbo.

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I love vector rap,his very good at what he does
Except that he unnecessarily over complicate things.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

The latest Palm wine release by SDC is dope. Have you listened to it?
Yes.

I like the fact that Boogey and Vader acknowledged SDC. They are one hell of underrated rap group in the country.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by blowjohn(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2020
hakeem4:
Congrats to him. But it does not still make him the best rapper in Nigeria grin

I remember when NAS was signed to Defjam

NAS IS THE GREATEST LYRICIST OF ANY MUSIC GENRE OF ALL TIME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Realhommie(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2020
richard870:
That's the greatest lyricist you just mentioned....you a fan?
Right on point.. I'm a great fan
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Proudlytips: 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Realhommie(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
27Pushing30:

Stop underrating Jay z

I repeat STOP underrating Jay Z.

No lyricist does it better
Lol, is Jay even a lyricist? If he is, he doesn't come close to Nas, no one does.

Nas is undoubtedly the greatest lyricist.

You never mention dem Rakim, Raekwon and the likes you dey call Jay. Calm down abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.