Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor (41052 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
paulolee:

no naaa...na jus once i enta b4 d lockdown start n d place still tight lyk slimfit skinny jean
since it was tight last time, it must remain very tight now.. if it looses then another nigga don enter am.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by bluefilm: 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
Nonsense talk.

The guy don taya to dey show pawa?

To lockdown no dey sweet am again abi na wetin?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2020
Xkufiz:
Can we now enter ph from other states?
no thanks. Keep your coro in your state Lemme don't see u in my state oo. You better

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by springer: 8:23pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:
Long overdue. The lockdown was uncalled for in the first place. Here in Abidjan, there have never been total lockdown since the virus started and it's not still spreading. Even now, that they have remove all the restrictions that was in place, the situation is still very calm

It happened like that in Cotonou because the country has visionary leader who refused to join international conspiracy to fool her citizens in order to make more money. When Nigerian leaders finish making the free money in billions then the country will resume life again. Nigeria is corrupt. Only solution for Yorubas is Oduduwa Republic.

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Chirowman(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2020
paulolee:

haabaa u are being harsh on me na...i get plan to wife her n i gat de careful naa
you haven't wife her yet ,so fish that will enter net will enter.no go Allow woman put you for depression .
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Realhommie(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2020
Rgade:
What we can all take home from this "pandemic" is that most Nigerian governors are daft.
My governor however takes the cake.
Lol. Daft is an understatement. Buhari is by far even better than a large percentage of our governors.

Las las this Wike sha be like who dey take skunk, very high handed and irrational somebody for a leader...

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Tareq1105: 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Probably after looking at the mirror he found out that it would be an effort in futility to impose a total lockdown whilst the whole world is opening up..hand never reach this wike na why e dey behave like this...mtsheew...

Who beg am? Stupid governor, I thought he said he had solution to all the problems of Rivers. Yeye man.

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Na interstate we dey wait
no be only you oh.
We plenty oh

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Happyguy201: 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
masterflowx:
Wike For President 2023 grin

bastard . na so una go dey sell vote cos of little 500 naira.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by amrichy(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:
Long overdue. The lockdown was uncalled for in the first place. Here in Abidjan, there have never been total lockdown since the virus started and it's not still spreading. Even now, that they have remove all the restrictions that was in place, the situation is still very calm
How do you know that the virus is not spreading?
Because people have not started dropping dead on the streets abi? Time will tell
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by anoziechi(f): 8:53pm On May 26, 2020
please they should open the border...lemme go and collect pweeq..... it yaff tayed

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2020
otokx:

Markets are not opened.
Markets are selling, major markets are not selling everyday
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Probably after looking at the mirror he found out that it would be an effort in futility to impose a total lockdown whilst the whole world is opening up..hand never reach this wike na why e dey behave like this...mtsheew...

Partly because he is not coming for the votes of the people again otherwise he let have been this high-handed... Lockdown that is not used to test the people for the virus ... Just lockdown and so called tracing of contacts of carriers
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Sniper101(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2020
nizelgirl:
Thank God cos the thought of staying in the house from today was something else.

my sista, e be like say the boring and compulsory stay-at-home order due to the total lockdown in the two LGA been tire you the way e tire me, ABI cheesy

the need to hear about the suspension of tommorow's lockdown na e make me enter NL this evening o grin

Xkufiz:
Can we now enter ph from other states?

that is a "NO" sir.
Borders are still tightly shut.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by abobote: 9:07pm On May 26, 2020
amrichy:

How do you know that the virus is not spreading?
Because people have not started dropping dead on the streets abi? Time will tell
Is not spreading, I know coz they have tested more people than Nigeria
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by amrichy(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:
Is not spreading, I know coz they have tested more people than Nigeria
okay
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by CsRockefeller(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2020
Rgade:
What we can all take home from this "pandemic" is that most Nigerian governors are daft.
My governor however takes the cake.

Very daft, d guy at Abeokuta is d most daft.

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by paulolee(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2020
Chirowman:
you haven't wife her yet ,so fish that will enter net will enter.no go Allow woman put you for depression .
yea...u no lie bt at d same time i gat kno now dts its early if she is loyal or not b4 i wife her na
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Chirowman(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
paulolee:

yea...u no lie bt at d same time i gat kno now dts its early if she is loyal or not b4 i wife her na
stalking on her wont be good.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Trimque2k1(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2020
Brika:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2950189538409181&id=2211556665605809
My state Governor won't think about that now because of fear of direct primary that is going show how popular he's in the state...
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Very daft, d guy at Abeokuta is d most daft.
I always thought the fat Enugu woman was the worst grin
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by EDGEof2MORO: 9:40pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:
You're blessed with great leaders in Ivory Coast

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by bizzibodi(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
How many people get d virus for rivers now.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by adekolaelect(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2020
The stories is too much If you like lock them up and confiscate all their property .Gambari kill Fulani case closed .

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by NigPatriot(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:

Who travels to Abidjan.. we talking countries you calling Cotedivoire
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by OKorowanta: 10:09pm On May 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Dem Neva play Fayose tape foram..
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by paulolee(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
since it was tight last time, it must remain very tight now.. if it looses then another nigga don enter am.
haabaaa...na xo?? bt i hear say i no go kno if i big pass d new nigga if e enter..na tru??
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by paulolee(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
Chirowman:
stalking on her wont be good.
yea...tru talk bt m nt stalking..m jus being careful n dts Y m asking
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by paulolee(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
Ikponke1:
contact me, I sell viginal guage
haaabaaa...jus de hear dis wan o...how e take de work?? u go shook hand inside d nunu n taste wit ur toungue??
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 26, 2020
Kosoco:
Good One.... FTC to My Future Wife
Future wife gateman go dey sample? Abeg dash your pikin instead.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Kosoco(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2020
Bros Come Again Please... Your write up is incoherent
Moralgladiator:
Future wife gateman go dey sample? Abeg dash your pikin instead.

Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos)