Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor (41237 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by MelCosta: 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
MelCosta:
lockdown or u lockdown man must wack... Bleep you covid
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2020
paulolee:

haabaaa...na xo?? bt i hear say i no go kno if i big pass d new nigga if e enter..na tru??
you won’t know at all because the new nigga dick go just enter without any struggling.. only if the new nigga is Bigga than yours
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by annyz: 10:31pm On May 26, 2020
masterflowx:
Wike For President 2023 grin

Then you will see pepper by his second term.
Maybe you have not learnt enough.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Sunnyja: 10:48pm On May 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Probably after looking at the mirror he found out that it would be an effort in futility to impose a total lockdown whilst the whole world is opening up..hand never reach this wike na why e dey behave like this...mtsheew...
El-rufai just extended the lockdown in his by two weeks! Mteeechew
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by CurvyDestiny7: 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by gift2xl: 11:03pm On May 26, 2020
Thank you wike....dness.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:11pm On May 26, 2020
Smilingjuhn:
Thank God for the Lockdown. If not for the lockdown, many international workers in rivers state would have brought in the virus and a lot of persons would have been exposed. As it stands now, few international workers are left in rivers state in their work locations. they are the ones that where trapped in their work place when covid-19 pandemic struck the country. Also, I guess you know the lockdown helped to curb the influx of those Fulani bandits into the state. South Eastern states has plenty of them already in the states because their Governor were not proactive. This necessitate the governor creating gates in and out of rivers state

Shut up!
stop trying to twist issues and reality
you don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by iamyemiakins(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2020
His sense of reasoning is gradually returning
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by abobote: 11:51pm On May 26, 2020
NigPatriot:

Who travels to Abidjan.. we talking countries you calling Cotedivoire
lol, not much there anyway, but far better than being in Nigeria
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Abagworo(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2020
(vi) In addition to providing daily guest list to the Police and the Department of State Security, hoteliers must not host large gatherings, including parties and receptions. Defaulting hotels will be sealed-up and the owners summarily prosecuted.

This is what he should have done earlier and the hearts of the people would have remained totally with him. Demolitions was a big error on his part
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by cjoe3910: 12:03am On May 27, 2020
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Torinoaudrey: 3:24am On May 27, 2020
Better than the previous lock down
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by kingjoe(m): 3:31am On May 27, 2020
mordred44:
Which 1 is bobosky again abi bokoharam......am conf
please someone should answer this.paragraph 20
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:13am On May 27, 2020
anoziechi:
please they should open the border...lemme go and collect pweeq..... it yaff tayed
U mean prick,ha u this girl u don spoil patapata.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by matrixme(m): 5:00am On May 27, 2020
It is not any good news kankaan! Wike is obviously scared. The ugly demolition that had to involve him with ECOWAS court and the FG alongside has set his brain to default. If the case is pursued vigorously, there are serious implications for him in the coming times. ECOWAS court is not like our manipulative judiciary.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by masterflowx(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2020
Happyguy201:

bastard . na so una go dey sell vote cos of little 500 naira.

Your father and everyone that senior me in your family.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by riczy(m): 6:31am On May 27, 2020
S this is a breaking news? Right? cool
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Deneries(f): 6:32am On May 27, 2020
All is well o
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by awoluyi(m): 6:41am On May 27, 2020
masterflowx:
Wike For President 2023 grin

2023 too far.
Let us hold the presidential election this year.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Reynbowjenie: 7:15am On May 27, 2020
ThankGod ,so we can move around freely grin
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by paulolee(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
you won’t know at all because the new nigga dick go just enter without any struggling.. only if the new nigga is Bigga than yours
haaabaaa...dts means i go kno na..bcoz d guy na bros n me bin carry toothpick d wey b lyk cigar

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Sheriman(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
BotherMleeper:

You claimed to be a "certified YouTube channel owner", whatever that means, and you propose to setup people to be successful on YouTube, or assist them achieve success with their existing channels.

Fine.

Can you give us a link to your "certified" YouTube channel so we can confirm for ourselves your credentials of success?

Welcome Back Nairaland After The Second Ban
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by anoziechi(f): 12:34pm On May 27, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
U mean prick,ha u this girl u don spoil patapata.
I dey talk my mind naa
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by BotherMleeper(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2020
Sheriman:

Welcome Back Nairaland After The Second Ban

Lols

I've many handles: Neoteny, Waffen SS, Bothermleeper, Neoteny7 and many other secret ones.

I'm basically anti-ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Major SK Umaru: Another Brave Hero Killed By Boko Haram Bullets [photos] / President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.