Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira (946 Views)

What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. / How to Get a Loan of 500,000 without Collateral or Guarantor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 5:46pm On May 26, 2020
Please I need a loan or anyone here to borrow me 500,000 naira. I have a building I want to finish and rent it out. It's a self-contained rooms here in Abuja.

I am a Federal Government Staff, so it will be possible to get your money back.

I live in Abuja.

Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Kobicove(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
Please I need a loan or anyone here to borrow me 500,000 naira. I have a building I want to finish and rent it out. It's a self-contained rooms here in Abuja.

I live in Abuja.

Lalasticala

What collateral do you have?

How much is your monthly salary?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
Kobicove:

#95,000

Depends on the collateral that you want
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Asquare84(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2020
Seeeeeeee:

I live in Abuja.

Lalasticala

Can you give the house as a collateral
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
Asquare84:

Can you give the house as a collateral
no problem, do you base in Abuja?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by qwertyboss(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2020
Kobicove:

Abeg me myself want that loan, my collateral is my B.Eng degree cert and my monthly salary is less than 50k though with the money I will upgrade to 200-300k monthly
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Zibahstores(f): 7:18pm On May 26, 2020
Please oh I really need a loan too. 2M to be precise, to pay back within 6 months. The money is for business expansion as I am beginning to get more demand than my present financial capacity. I don't have a collateral persay but my business is registered, and I have all the necessary documents. Including FIRS TIN. I will
Anyone who is willing to give should reach out to me with their terms and conditions.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by NewLogicalMind: 7:32pm On May 26, 2020
qwertyboss:

Abeg me myself want that loan, my collateral is my B.Eng degree cert and my monthly salary is less than 50k though with the money I will upgrade to 200-300k monthly

Have a look at this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5355285/access-short-term-loans-up-n100000

If you can meet the conditions type "interested" on the thread and you will get a response
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by leonard002(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
Collateral is a valuable property that can be recouped to recover money lost in case a loan is defaulted. Some folks need to understand this definition before offering their degrees as collateral

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Or BUA Cement, which is the best investment? / What Investment Can I Do Online With #500K Naira I Borrowed? / Free 100 Naira Airtime For You When You Take This Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.