Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can (420 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by ManuelMount(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2020
This is my story

My dad met my mom 2 years before marriage and he sent her to university during this time my dad was working offshore and had enough money to say my mom shouldn't go to school but he did as at now my dad is too old to work but my mom is in a good position in a bank although we aren't "rich" but we good an there is enough

So please men Allow your wives go to school and have a job

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by chatinent: 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
ManuelMount:
This is my story

My dad met my mom 2 years before marriage and he sent her to university during this time my dad was working offshore and had enough money to say my mom shouldn't go to school but he did as at now my dad is too old to work but my mom is in a good position in a bank although we aren't "rich" but we good an there is enough

So please men Allow your wives go to school and have a job

Thank you
So what happened next?
Re: Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by ManuelMount(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:

So what happened next?

Like I said my dad isn't working due to age but my mom works now and pays the bills

1 Like

Re: Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by chatinent: 7:44pm On May 26, 2020
ManuelMount:

Like I said my dad isn't working due to age but my mom works now and pays the bills
Okay. What's your role in supporting the family? Aka nedozi nri?
Re: Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by Phenomenal16(f): 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:

..tufiakwa..lol
What's ur own now
Try and understand his thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by Bojack(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:

Oga he has passed his message, let him be undecided
Re: Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by ManuelMount(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:

I 4 like "TALK" to you but....

U no reach
Re: Men Please! Allow Your Wives Go To School And Get A Job While They Can by chatinent: 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
ManuelMount:

I 4 like "TALK" to you but....

U no reach

(1) (Reply)

Can I Visit The Beach During This Lockdown? / Give Your Own Definition Or Description Of Rape That Can Be Acceptable. / How Much Can I Buy A Samsung 32inch Tv? Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.