Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

"The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags (126990 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Tesla Driver Who Brags About The Car's Autopilot Feature, Dies In A Horror Crash / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by vannessa7(f): 9:06am On May 28, 2020
U
Indelibleword:

That is your choice which you will be accountable for before your maker. I wonder what type of Christian minister you were before switching loyalty. Point of correction, Islam is not widespread in Yorubaland before colonial era, any area you see Islam predominance in southwest is a conquered land that described the path the Fulani jihadist took in pursuing their ambition of dipping Quran in Atlantic. Check your history again.

You are the one to check history Mr ignoramus, Yoruba had sharia court even before colonisation and the so called Fulani jihadist, many of our language word are found in Arabic and our very foundation says we originated from mecca, you have never been a Muslim so you have nothing to compare or proof your claims against Islam, I'm sure I was a better Christian than you are now, the holy spirit led me to Islam because of mercy , if I had failed in the wilderness of Christianity I will still be there roaming around but God tool me to where I can finally make a way in life because heaven saw my dedication and obedience, stay in your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Gloglitters(f): 9:07am On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome Bro!

Great , Beautiful and costly stuffs you have there..

But Ensure your Soul is Worth Eternal Life..

That's what Matters After all Said and Done!...
True talk bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Indelibleword(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2020
vannessa7:
U

You are the one to check history Mr ignoramus, Yoruba had sharia court even before colonisation and the so called Fulani jihadist, many of our language word are found in Arabic and our very foundation says we originated from mecca, you have never been a Muslim so you have nothing to compare or proof your claims against Islam, I'm sure I was a better Christian than you are now, the holy spirit led me to Islam because of mercy , if I had failed in the wilderness of Christianity I will still be there roaming around but God tool me to where I can finally make a way in life because heaven saw my dedication and obedience, stay in your ignorance
Your brainwashing is legendary, no need to enter any debate with you.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ZorGBUooeh: 9:11am On May 28, 2020
Moganajoe:

Wetin dis Fulani people de sell sef, abi wetin him de work wey him de buy car for N100m??

Them dey sell cow wey get diamond balls.Haha

Dem steal oil money dey form boss..Barawos,thievez
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nairalandmonika: 9:14am On May 28, 2020
obiekunie2:

its bullet proofed.

with kevlar tyres.
Oga that Lexus is not up to 50 million naira. Even the new Tesla cyber truck that's bullet proof, self driving and all is not up to 100 million naira, not to talk of Lexus that's usually cheap.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by vannessa7(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

U must be an almajiris daughter..ur comment deserves the dumbest 2020 comment on this forum.

why are u scared of forming a pure,holy righteous islamic country without igbos.Abi most igbos stay with u guys.?
Form ur pure,holy, nation without the pagan,unholy igbos and stop exibiting hypocricy.

The joke is on you, you guys are the one hankering after forming nation, I know my wellbeing is not dependent on the nation I live but on God because prosperity comes neither from the north or south but from above, I'm just trying to offer you an explanation for your exasperation over the northerners prosperity, I'm prepariñg you guys for what is bound to happen if Jesus taries, Islam say Jesus is coming by the way, before you start getting me confused, I remain a Muslim, and I'm proudly Yoruba

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Coolgent(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
The Muslims recently celebrated end of Ramadan followed by the Eid celebrations. Some section of Arewa Twitter which comprises of northerners have used the opportunity to flaunt various types of wealth, exotic cars and expensive properties they own which have generated mixed reactions from many Nigerians.

A young man identified as only Mustapha on his social media page is currently being slammed by Nigerians over the caption he used on his Eid celebration picture he posted online. He uploaded a picture he took with a Lexus car behind him and captioned it with, "just to let you know, the car worth is over 100m and the clothes is about 15k per yard".

This has made Nigerians react with some saying he's proud..

See their reactions below

Clothes... 7000 per yard, he is not wearing morethan 3 to 3.5 yards

That Lexus cost between 30m to 40m

I dont blame them, they parent should have train them to know the value of money!
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ZorGBUooeh: 9:25am On May 28, 2020
Southerners stand up for ur right and say NO TO NORTHTHERN DOMINATION.

Lets clamour for restructuring.. if they threathen us with war,lets go to war.we have nothing to lose.

If there is war.Oil will stop flowing and when it stops flowing those spoilt brats and there proud parents will be humbled, but by then it will be too late becos southerners will be fighting for total break up.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Coolgent(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol to even express e sef despite all the money na war. E for just use Hausa write.

Quota system and federal character product.

Take it or leave it las las abooki na abooki.

It pained him! grin
Bro take it easy & keep hustling.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by vannessa7(f): 9:30am On May 28, 2020
Indelibleword:

Your brainwashing is legendary, no need to enter any debate with you.

I understand, I was there too, I couldn't believe any good could come out of Islam and I fought it before finally trying it and I found holiness, just realise that you have only one side of the coin while I'm speaking experience of the two sides, not allowing any other idea or possibility because of one ingrained knowledge is brainwashing which is what you have, the pastors made sure of that, the holy spirit (Ruh Allah) help me to overcome that through several revelations, Alhamdulilahi I'm a muslim
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by lukeosi4life(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2020
Wearing expensive clothes on uncircumcised penis?

Nonsense!!!
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ZorGBUooeh: 9:35am On May 28, 2020
Coolgent:

Clothes... 7500 per yard he is not wearing morethan 3.5 to 4 yard. I knew cos i have 11 sets

That Lexus cost between 38 to 45m

I dont blame them, they parent should have train them to know the value of money

Hahaha。

Dats true.Even if the cloth is 15k a yard.The malnorished looking guy wont be needing up to a yard..Half a yard of 7k will be ok for his malnorished size.

He should channel his money to feeding instead of unwarranted flaunting of wealth.

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Safyqueen: 9:36am On May 28, 2020
Discard The Thought That Every Successful Northerner Made It From Oil In The Delta.
~ Dr. Guendouzi.

When you realise that Lagos alone consumes 8000 cows per day, put the cost at N100,000 per cow for easy maths = N800,000,000 daily.
Now imagine the amount pan Nigeria.

Move to grains - millet, sorghum, maize, soya beans. Sorghum especially for the stout and beer we consume.
If you are still in doubt, check the NBS figures for amount Nigerians spend on beef.

Move to the leather market, go check the figures these people make from leather export to China. Kano is the hub..

Do you know how much money is made on 'zobo'?
Go and read about the commodity market in Nigeria / west Africa.

These men up North control the chain including supply and logistics.

If your brain can put all these together, you will discard the thought that every successful Northerner made it from oil in the Delta.
I didn't mention Tomatoes, Onions etc.

2 Likes

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by PureFace1(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

@ bolded, 'I used my teeth to divide frogmeat for children but I don't eat frogmeat'.... grin

I know you can't decode my parable because of you in eweduland are not very bright in the head. grin

Says by a dull Nyamirin from Osuland
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by AhoadaRivers: 9:40am On May 28, 2020
PureFace1:

Says by a dull Nyamirin from Osuland

Where did you learn English? Ile kewu arabic grammar school, Oshogbo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by PureFace1(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Where did you learn English? Ile kewu arabic grammar school, Oshogbo? cheesy

You just prove you are very stupid, go and check your dictionary if you don't know the meaning of "says".

Someone that need to go back to school asking someone that is better than him where he schooled, typical Osu from Osuland.

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by AhoadaRivers: 9:51am On May 28, 2020
PureFace1:

You just prove you are very stupid, go and check your dictionary if you don't know the meaning of "says".

Someone that need to go back to school asking someone that is better than him where he schooled, typical Osu from Osuland.

E pain am!

Ogbeni you no go school. grin
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by PureFace1(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

E pain am!

Ogbeni you no go school. grin

So it is numb skull orangutan like you that don't know the meaning of "says" that is educated?

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by AhoadaRivers: 9:56am On May 28, 2020
PureFace1:

So it is numb skull orangutan like you that don't know the meaning of "says" that is educated?

Haaa! Another bomb! grin

Your Ile kewu grammar funny scatter! grin grin
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by PureFace1(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Haaa! Another bomb! grin

Your Ile kewu grammar funny scatter! grin grin

Go back to school boy and stop disgracing your generation online.

I'm tired of engaging a nincompoop like you.

I'm giving you free Education that they failed to give you in where ever you crawled out from.

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
if e pain you let Niger delta boys come and show let's see.
E no pain me. If my comment pain you, you can go and die.

The only reason there is still this one Nigeria, I because southern politicians are not ready. If tho whole south is ready, nothing any northerner can do about it.

With one Nigeria, we will just remain backward.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by AhoadaRivers: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
PureFace1:

Go back to school boy and stop disgracing your generation online.

I'm tired of engaging a nincompoop like you.

I'm giving you free Education that they failed to give you in where ever you crawled out from.

'It is numbuskull' OR 'It is a numbskull'

Choose the correct answer, Ile kewu grammarian. grin
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ContractKiller: 10:16am On May 28, 2020
Yes continue to pepper us grin

[img]https://images./3mhnddKwJ5bbw3NukPOrpV.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./56Z6I9Gul1yzODSenXvLyE.jpg[/img]

LukasPodolski:
Northerners are doing well, let's all continue to pepper Nyamiris.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by NaMe4: 10:20am On May 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
enjoy the loot bro

you northerners are way smarter than South west and South East politically .

Way Way Way Smarter!
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ContractKiller: 10:23am On May 28, 2020
Languages usually borrow words from each other. That doesn't mean or imply a common origin.
Yorubas are black Africans not Arabs. I have actually met Lebanese and Syrians who mock black people that identify as Arabs. They think of you as fools. Go to Dearborn Michigan and see how Arabs are killing innocent blacks.
As for you being a woman in Islam, congratulations.
You have a lot to look forward to in the world to come.

[img]https://images./4fBmzdDcpLpPiu3NVeOMTS.jpg[/img]

vannessa7:
U

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by NaMe4: 10:31am On May 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Firstly I'm neither hausa nor Fulani.

You see those Almajiri? They're the future of Aso rock, NNPC, FIRS and other Federal government agencies.

They'll make you wail, shebi wailing is your hobby?

And if you wanna proof stubborn, remember 1967-1970? Abi you won make python dance?

Bro, You are very right! The Almajiris you see today, a good number of them will run affairs in ALL you mentioned above. That's a plain fact.

But I don't think it's only the Igbos (if they would still be 5%ers by then) that would be relegated to the status of second class citizens. No!
If the present Orientation of Southerners towards one another is preserved by then, ALL of you South-Easterners, South-Westerners and South-Southerners would generally remain as Second Class Citizens.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by mmagu(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2020
SONS OF THE CALIPHATE
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by maasoap(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2020
BabaOwen:
Chai!! If only the clueless GEJ had work on ways to restructure this country, free oil money would have stop flowing to northern Nigeria.

As for me, GEJ should have made restructuring Nigeria a do or die affair.

The ones flowing to your region, what have you been able to achieve with it?
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
maasoap:

The ones flowing to your region, what have you been able to achieve with it?
Which region am I from?
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 10:54am On May 28, 2020
[s]
Snowale:
Why restructure, what's wrong in some states having more mineral resources than others. Is it all Russian states that have crude oil, is it all Saudi Arabia states that has crude oil, Johannesburg is the only state in South Africa where gold can be mined, why are these states not demanding restructuring, so they can spent all the wealth alone. It's called selfishness. Weather you like it or not, we all own the oil. Just like we all survived without oil in the past, cocoa and groundnut wear our crude oil then, and no one complained
[/s]

Ignorant Yoruba man,

Nigeria will be restructured in near future, there will be decentralisation of power, every region will control their security, education, resources etc
Nigeria is not like Saudi Arabia or Russia where the leaders are dictators, we don't have common goals.
All regions have natural resources, the North have gold, uranium etc they don't bring the money of their natural resources to federal government, they mine it illegally.
They don't care about the land being destroyed.
They use money to play games with terrorists.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by NaMeAboki: 10:57am On May 28, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol to even express e sef despite all the money na war. E for just use Hausa write.

Quota system and federal character product.

Take it or leave it las las abooki na abooki.

Just as nyamiri na nyamiri - spreading hatred as usual.

@TOPIC:
Any sensible person would easily deduce that the guy was clearly over exaggerating: just do the maths; even at N450/$ exchange rate, 100M is more than $200K - haba which Lexus jeep (such as the one in the picture) comes near that amount?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

4-cylinder Engine Vs 6-cylinder Engine / 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria / Comments/complaints/suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.